'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65172 Nov 23, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>GED does not count dummy.
Well I am a college grad, but thanks again for your concern!

Location hidden

#65173 Nov 23, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try dipshit, you got stomped.
President Obama 2012!!!!
Yaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!
Actually very narrow margin! 51% to 48% and that was WITH voter fraud!
dog lover

United States

#65174 Nov 23, 2012
Hmmm
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#65175 Nov 23, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, rubbish.
I see you got the first part correct, in defining Obama!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#65176 Nov 23, 2012
Is it just the normal way we have now of not having consistency in the fall out of errors in the Gov`t?

First the fact Obama hid his birth and past.
Then we have Fast and Furious.
Now we have the Bengazi affair.
This about the lady telling the people about the crowd being an uprising is just another one of the deceits we are given ,and each has enough truth that all just pass it over.
Now we had a call from some dopes wanting to collect money to start an impeachment against Obama.What proof can they have that is not just innuendos and lies and nothing can be found out?

The real problems seem to stem from the fact there is not much truth in politicians.We have all failed to elect people that do their jobs, or,get fired.It is disgusting!!

Location hidden

#65177 Nov 23, 2012
President Barack Obama called Mohammed Morsi, Egypt’s president-elect, to congratulate him on winning the historic democratic election. Previously, President Obama did not openly state support of any of the candidates who were running for the country’s top position.

In last week’s run-off election, Morsi who is supported by the Muslim Brotherhood defeated General Ahmed Shafiq. Previously, Shafiq was chosen by ousted former-President Hosni Mubarak to fill the nation’s position of Prime Minister.

Of course, no one should be surprised that Obama is welcoming Mosri with an extended hand as he wins the presidency because it was just last year that he entered the Egyptian conflict by openly and aggressively supporting the protesters who were instrumental in overthrowing Mubarak rule.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/23/opinion/rog...

CAIRO — Perhaps the most radical change in U.S. foreign policy under President Obama has occurred here in Egypt, where the Muslim Brotherhood, long shunned as a collection of dangerous Islamist extremists, is now the de facto object of American support.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/06/25/presid...

Cairo (CNN)-- Egyptian President Mohamed Morsy said Friday he works for the interest of the Egyptian people and takes "no particular side" after protesters stormed his party's headquarters in Alexandria, angry at what they view as an undemocratic power grab.

Protesters stormed the headquarters of the Muslim Brotherhood's political wing in Alexandria earlier Friday, setting the building on fire, according to Ahmed Sobea, spokesman for the Freedom and Justice Party.

Morsy also ordered retrials and new investigations into the deaths of protesters during last year's uprising against strongman Hosni Mubarak, the spokesman said. That could lead to a new prosecution of Mubarak, currently serving a life prison term, and several acquitted officials who served under him.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/23/world/meast/egy...

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#65178 Nov 23, 2012
ophiuchus wrote:
<quoted text>assuming you understand the black box theory
Ophiuchus,I don't assume to understand anything.
I can just roll with my perception of reality!
But if you want to talk of the black box theory...I'll have to roll an
extra large doobie and then peer inside he black box for a second or two...can't take too much understanding at once.lol
ophan

Winchester, KY

#65179 Nov 23, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Ophiuchus,I don't assume to understand anything.
extra large doobie and then peer inside he black box for a second or two...can't take too much understanding at once.lol
most everyone assumes from their understanding of reality, experience; otherwise they would assume from another point in space/time.
Anonymous

Diamondhead, MS

#65180 Nov 23, 2012
ophan wrote:
<quoted text>most everyone assumes from their understanding of reality, experience; otherwise they would assume from another point in space/time.
This is a true statement, but also ,you must consider a different concept,one that allows a person to have empathy . Ones that can look beyond their selves and view the other persons point of view. Not much of that happening these days.
Anarchy_Justice

Cynthiana, KY

#65182 Nov 23, 2012
The woman in this video attacked me and then took out a complaint on me saying I attacked her. I was drug into court about 5 times. Justice is coming!

&li st=UUdNZy3VgVqt4CdyFRoaS1gw &index=4&feature=plcp

I'm spamming this video all over topix!

Go to my youtube page to watch more videos of this woman!
Anarchy_Justice

Cynthiana, KY

#65183 Nov 23, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Ophiuchus,I don't assume to understand anything.
The woman in this video attacked me and then took out a complaint on me saying I attacked her. I was drug into court about 5 times. Justice is coming!

&li st=UUdNZy3VgVqt4CdyFRoaS1gw &index=4&feature=plcp

I'm spamming this video all over topix!

Go to my youtube page to watch more videos of this woman!

Brush mountain Ky

#65184 Nov 23, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a true statement, but also ,you must consider a different concept,one that allows a person to have empathy . Ones that can look beyond their selves and view the other persons point of view. Not much of that happening these days.
Well said DHD,very refreshing
to see a person of reason.
ryou

Winchester, KY

#65185 Nov 23, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
and that is called transcendence; which is above and beyond space/time constraints.

Since: Dec 11

#65186 Nov 23, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Well said DHD,very refreshing
What happened TOFY, where you been?
Anonymous

Diamondhead, MS

#65187 Nov 23, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Well said DHD,very refreshing
Thank you , I've always enjoyed your post,and believe we share a lot of the same views.

Brush mountain Ky

#65188 Nov 23, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened TOFY, where you been?
Long story Old friend..
BTW that was some box...lol !!!!
You doing well?
I ate so much yesterday...I'm embarrassed!
Slept through the end of the first football game and missed half of the second game!:)zzzzzzzzzz

#65189 Nov 23, 2012
Question: When a Conservative/Republican is opposed to anyone who happens to have an ideological/political stand which is out of touch with Conservative/Republican ideas on those matters, they are accused by Lame Stream Media and demgogues of being at odds because of reasons of discrimination or even outright racism? It is because they have no winning points to argue with!

http://spectator.org/archives/2012/11/20/like...

I like Hunting and you hug trees, so you say "You kill deer because you hate hoofed animals!"

#65190 Nov 23, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Long story Old friend..
BTW that was some box...lol !!!!
You doing well?
I ate so much yesterday...I'm embarrassed!
Slept through the end of the first football game and missed half of the second game!:)zzzzzzzzzz
Me too! Worked it off splitting wood though.
Got up this morning went to my deer stand to look around.
The mountain was so peaceful!

Brush mountain Ky

#65191 Nov 23, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you , I've always enjoyed your post,and believe we share a lot of the same views.
Thank you and I concur!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#65192 Nov 23, 2012
The blind eye to corruption by the MSM must be identified,
By name.
By date.
By victim.
Criminals should be prosecuted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who will you vote for as jailer 19 min I Vote every Time 53
Niki and Brett 46 min concerned 5
Questions for JM Hall in Next debate. 53 min County Worker 8
Illegal coon hunting going Davis bend road 1 hr WickerBill 9
Debate 1 Knox County Judge Executive 1 hr insane 1
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 1 hr sarah 9
Mayor candidate Gary Williams Trash Talking oth... 2 hr hey 35
who got arrested at bville walmart? 19 hr Ky Resident 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match