'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2,972)

Showing posts 59,421 - 59,440 of138,303
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65132
Nov 22, 2012
 
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
****
Thanks tofy, hope you had a good holiday ... but I guess you could include me in because I don't know anymore what is or isn't creative. I think for the most part we are all concerned about where our country is going. We just don't agree on the direction.
I still remember your post here from some time ago. It's probably made it's way across American by now. Every now and then I listen to it, and it reminds me of you. Somewhat somber don'tcha think?
I Remember America
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jay, saw post from you earlier today when I was reading through regarding Hannity at 9:00. Did you watch it????

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65133
Nov 22, 2012
 
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know old friend.
Seems to be an uncreative bunch on here.(EXCLUDING YOU...OF COURSE):)
It maybe be a lost cause...to see if they dare think outside the box or if they even know the box they're in is of their own making.
Anyway hope you've been doing well and had a nice Thanksgiving Holiday!
Your friend
tofy
Hey tofy! I was previously Are You Kidding. How are you? Long time no see. Did you have a good Thanksgiving?
sabazian

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65134
Nov 22, 2012
 
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Sell your liberalism to someone who gives a %$#@
i'm not proselytizing. you're confused. i made the distinction between liberal and conservative. i didn't ask you to change sides
takshaka

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65135
Nov 22, 2012
 
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point ...
What I wrote in my post, just flew over your head!
what i wrote flew right into you?

pointless
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65136
Nov 22, 2012
 
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, saw post from you earlier today when I was reading through regarding Hannity at 9:00. Did you watch it????
*********
RH........
Missed the 9 o'clock because family was here, but I see Hanity comes back at 11...so I will see if it's what they said it was in that article.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65138
Nov 22, 2012
 
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, saw post from you earlier today when I was reading through regarding Hannity at 9:00. Did you watch it????
Yes, it is on!

Hannity.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65139
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

sabazian wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not proselytizing. you're confused. i made the distinction between liberal and conservative. i didn't ask you to change sides
I don't care what you did ...not interested in liberalism ...not for a second!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65140
Nov 22, 2012
 
takshaka wrote:
<quoted text>what i wrote flew right into you?
pointless
I guess you don't know the meaning "flew over your head"...?????

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65141
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is on!
Hannity.
I saw the one at 9:00! I thought I would vomit! What did you think?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65142
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nothing is going to happen. Sean had similar reporting before and this administration got rid of witnesses, send them a way. Harry Reid said you not getting anything as long as I'm here. How can you get them to release any of the documents? Obama has BSNBC, CNN and others to protect him and Obama doesn't care. During Watergate you had media...now media is corrupted as much as this administration. America is going down fast under Obama. Welcome to Obama's socialist America. His supporters are clueless, what it meant, when Obama said, "FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"... it is not Obama, it is IDIOTS who voted for him. To bad it is more them than us.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65143
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
Nothing is going to happen. Sean had similar reporting before and this administration got rid of witnesses, send them a way. Harry Reid said you not getting anything as long as I'm here. How can you get them to release any of the documents? Obama has BSNBC, CNN and others to protect him and Obama doesn't care. During Watergate you had media...now media is corrupted as much as this administration. America is going down fast under Obama. Welcome to Obama's socialist America. His supporters are clueless, what it meant, when Obama said, "FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"... it is not Obama, it is IDIOTS who voted for him. To bad it is more them than us.
*******
All I can say is, good grief!!! I am at a loss for words. Well, not really, but can't put them on here because they're not very nice words. What I'd like to know is where are our representatives: Congress, hello! where are youuu?!!! This is the Chicago Machine at it's finest! Corrupt, lying, deceptive, lowlife, cheating, stealing scumbags!

The people on this program can't possibly be making any of this up. What would be the point? These are the people the liberal's elected to which now they have four more years to "transform America" in their image! What a farcical joke on the America people. How can anyone be proud to say they voted for this corruption is beyond me!!!!

As Greta said, they won't raise taxes on the middle class, but they will disallow deductions on our taxes, and that is definitely a tax increase on the poor and middle class.

Such deception. And the liberal's fell for it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65144
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*******
All I can say is, good grief!!! I am at a loss for words. Well, not really, but can't put them on here because they're not very nice words. What I'd like to know is where are our representatives: Congress, hello! where are youuu?!!! This is the Chicago Machine at it's finest! Corrupt, lying, deceptive, lowlife, cheating, stealing scumbags!
The people on this program can't possibly be making any of this up. What would be the point? These are the people the liberal's elected to which now they have four more years to "transform America" in their image! What a farcical joke on the America people. How can anyone be proud to say they voted for this corruption is beyond me!!!!
As Greta said, they won't raise taxes on the middle class, but they will disallow deductions on our taxes, and that is definitely a tax increase on the poor and middle class.
Such deception. And the liberal's fell for it!
Jay, I felt the same way after watching it! Numb! Sick! Why hasn't Congress done ANYTHING? What about the people he has named to posts without Congress' approval? What is happening with Fast & Furious? Has it just been dropped? I don't get it!!!! Is the same thing going to happen to Benghazi?
NWO

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65145
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I think they are investigating Bush and the missing WMD's.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65146
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

NWO wrote:
I think they are investigating Bush and the missing WMD's.
When you catch up to 2012, come back and let us know.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65147
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, I felt the same way after watching it! Numb! Sick! Why hasn't Congress done ANYTHING? What about the people he has named to posts without Congress' approval? What is happening with Fast & Furious? Has it just been dropped? I don't get it!!!! Is the same thing going to happen to Benghazi?
********

The problem is just as they said. The media hides the truth because they would have to confront Obama with questions, and they refuse to do that. Years ago Congress meant something, they had the authority to govern via our Constitution. They do nothing but argue and stall. All of them!!! Look how many years Ron Paul has pursued "Audit the Fed." He talks and he talks and they ignore him and nothing gets done.

I once wrote my republican congressman and asked him why we bother to even have a congress and senate. Since Obama rules by executive order and bypasses the constitution, what do they do all day? He is very nice, responds to petitions and replies, but it's as though they are all afraid to buck the dictator. We need to get rid of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, and while their at it they can take the coward Boehner with them. Get Newt back in and let him take care of it like he did last time. Oh yes, they tried to discredit Newt because of his marriage problems calling him a wife cheater, etc., etc. And I think all that is, is garbage to distract from the real issues. Kind of like Petraeus. Newt got the job we pay him to do done. His marriages are moot, and not half as bad as Slick Willie was, yet they forgave him and tell us what he does in his personal life is none of our business???

Ok, same for Newt!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65148
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
********
The problem is just as they said. The media hides the truth because they would have to confront Obama with questions, and they refuse to do that. Years ago Congress meant something, they had the authority to govern via our Constitution. They do nothing but argue and stall. All of them!!! Look how many years Ron Paul has pursued "Audit the Fed." He talks and he talks and they ignore him and nothing gets done.
I once wrote my republican congressman and asked him why we bother to even have a congress and senate. Since Obama rules by executive order and bypasses the constitution, what do they do all day? He is very nice, responds to petitions and replies, but it's as though they are all afraid to buck the dictator. We need to get rid of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, and while their at it they can take the coward Boehner with them. Get Newt back in and let him take care of it like he did last time. Oh yes, they tried to discredit Newt because of his marriage problems calling him a wife cheater, etc., etc. And I think all that is, is garbage to distract from the real issues. Kind of like Petraeus. Newt got the job we pay him to do done. His marriages are moot, and not half as bad as Slick Willie was, yet they forgave him and tell us what he does in his personal life is none of our business???
Ok, same for Newt!
I'm going to write Mitch McConnell. My God! Obama is ignoring the Constitution and no one seems to care. As someone said tonight, the media used to "police" politicians. Nothing got past them. No longer! Is this just an Obama issue or can we expect this from now on? If he is allowed to continue, he is on the verge of being a "dictator". I think these dems would just fall in line and continue to sing his praises.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65149
Nov 22, 2012
 
LOL!!!!....I'm half listening to a rerun of "The Five" and I just heard someone say the biggest turkey of the year is....drum roll....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Chris Christi!

8D
did you

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65150
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ever hear the song by Arrow Smith .dream on .listen to it..
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65151
Nov 22, 2012
 
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to write Mitch McConnell. My God! Obama is ignoring the Constitution and no one seems to care. As someone said tonight, the media used to "police" politicians. Nothing got past them. No longer! Is this just an Obama issue or can we expect this from now on? If he is allowed to continue, he is on the verge of being a "dictator". I think these dems would just fall in line and continue to sing his praises.
**********

Obama does not need these people anymore. He has more pressing issues than the commitments he made to them that got him their vote. His plan is more sinister, it's all about paybacks now. The unions, who put millions into getting him reelected are on the back burner. The Mexican's who believed in his promise for amnesty four years ago (which he did not usher in until the last minute) are now on the other back burner. He owes big favors to those who put the money into this campaign, and those people come first. Fast and Furious is stewing. Libya is stewing. He has nothing to lose as we proceed into nothingness and wait for answers they will keep dodging.

Hillary is leaving after the first of the year to pursue her own goal, possibly for the next reelection run, and the grousing will be over who will be the next Sec. of State. All distractions!

When the time is up, he will retire and write his memoirs in his cozy multi-million dollar home on the shores of Hawaii.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65152
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

did you wrote:
ever hear the song by Arrow Smith .dream on .listen to it..
Love the song and it is Aerosmith! Doesn't fit our situation though!

Thanks anyway!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,421 - 59,440 of138,303
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Paul Baker a good Disability Lawyer? (Dec '12) 1 hr Question 70
Larry dye and Amy dye 1 hr Just me 13
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Anne52 81,182
Melissa Collett (May '12) 2 hr hot mama 41
mike baker for jailer 2 hr Games 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr USA 122,513
lamon jones 2 hr eye witness 4
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 4 hr your screwed 9
•••

Freeze Warning for Knox County was issued at April 15 at 9:40PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••