'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
59,361 - 59,380 of 146,193 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
SYL

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Give thanks you can breath, you are so damn stupid.
I give thanks for many things. One is that you are not any relation to me .
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hoping everyone has a beautiful, blessed day!

Glad we have a nice warm day, it's just perfect.:-)
sam

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid SOB, you are an ignorant pos.
And you are a dickless, balless runt and that's why you are so full of hate.
Donna

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

WTF'S mommy told me that when he was born he didn't have balls and his wienie was so small you could barley see it . She knew he would grow up full of hate. She was right.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

Interesting slant on things

AMERICA'S HUNTERS ---

The world's largest army... America 's hunters!

A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of states and arrived at a striking conclusion:

There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of Wisconsin

More than France and Germany combined.

These men deployed to the woods of a single American state, Wisconsin, to hunt with firearms, and no one was killed.

That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania and Michigan's 700,000 hunters, all of whom have now returned home safely.
Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it literally establishes the fact that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world.
And then add in the total number of hunters in the other 46 states. It's millions more.

The point ?

America will forever be safe
from foreign invasion with that kind of home-grown firepower.
Hunting.... it's not just a way to fill the freezer.. It's a matter of national security.

That's why all enemies, foreign and domestic, want to see us disarmed.

Food for thought, when next we consider gun control.
For the sake of our freedom, don't ever allow gun control or confiscation of guns.

So..Overall it's true, so if we disregard some assumptions that hunters don't possess the same skills as soldiers,the question would still remain... what army of 2 million would want to face 30, 40, 50 million armed citizens??
SYL

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Jay wrote:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT.
Interesting slant on things
AMERICA'S HUNTERS ---
The world's largest army... America 's hunters!
A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of states and arrived at a striking conclusion:
There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of Wisconsin
More than France and Germany combined.
These men deployed to the woods of a single American state, Wisconsin, to hunt with firearms, and no one was killed.
That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania and Michigan's 700,000 hunters, all of whom have now returned home safely.
Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it literally establishes the fact that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world.
And then add in the total number of hunters in the other 46 states. It's millions more.
The point ?
America will forever be safe
from foreign invasion with that kind of home-grown firepower.
Hunting.... it's not just a way to fill the freezer.. It's a matter of national security.
That's why all enemies, foreign and domestic, want to see us disarmed.
Food for thought, when next we consider gun control.
For the sake of our freedom, don't ever allow gun control or confiscation of guns.
So..Overall it's true, so if we disregard some assumptions that hunters don't possess the same skills as soldiers,the question would still remain... what army of 2 million would want to face 30, 40, 50 million armed citizens??

That would be good if "we" had any say in the matter. I don't think we will be ask what we want. Obama and Hillary will just do it and we will have to live with it.
Even if they don't physically break down our doors and take them, we won't be able to buy ammo for them. So better stock up now.
I can see the day when we won't be able to hunt either. The new Communist government will confiscate all the land and we won't be able to hunt on "government "land. Ever go to a government park or lake AND WANT TO TAKE A PLANT OR FLOWER? Better not, it's against the law.
We are going to lose our homes and land because we won't be able to pay the taxes on them.
I'm afraid we are going to see some big changes in the next four years.
I agree that's why we haven't been invaded . WW2 Germany was afraid to come on our shores because they though everyone in America was armed.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
In the end, the Antichrist betrays them and have them turn on each other .
Evil is...just that, evil...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that the reason the Mayan calendar ended its dates on 12/21/2012 is for a real reason, a very serious reason, and that is the guy who was writing the calendar those many thousands of years ago either got sick and died because of obamacare or got layed off from his job because the Mayans were democrats!
Yes, and they kill each other!
liberals are mental

Williamston, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are so stupid it is hilarious.
Dumbass!
I know who you are, I know you are a molestor, and I know you have been in jail for being a sexual predator. Keep it up and your name will be posted!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You fat lady pos, you lost get over it.
You're one of those MISERABLE...creatures ...

Till noon you hate YOURSELF ...
And the rest of the afternoon, the ENTIRE WORLD!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Some humans ain't human
Some people ain't kind
You open up their hearts
And here's what you'll find

A few frozen pizzas
Some ice cubes with hair
A broken popsicle
You don't wanna go there

Some humans ain't human
Though they walk like we do
They live and they breathe
Just to turn your old screw

They screw you when you're sleeping
They try to screw you blind
Some humans ain't human
Some people ain't kind

You might go to church
You sit down in a pew
Those humans who ain't human
Could be sittin' right next to you

They talk about your family
They talk about your clothes
When they don't know their own ass
From their own elbows

Jealousy and stupidity
Don't equal harmony
Jealousy and stupidity
Don't equal harmony

Have you ever noticed?
When you're feeling really good
There's always a pigeon
That'll come shit on your hood

Or you're feeling your freedom
And the world's off your back
Some cowboy from Texas
Starts his own war in Iraq

Some humans ain't human
Some people ain't kind
They lie through their teeth
With their head up their behind

You open up their hearts
And here's what you'll find
Some humans ain't human
Some people ain't kind
thirdwurldamerik a

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

this is one of the most stoopid things ive ever seen on here this must be some of wtfs silly ass poetry or mindless drivel
Anonymous

Long Beach, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Evil is...just that, evil...
Imagine no Hell below us, Above us only sky.Imagine all the people sharing all the world.You may say I'm a dreamer , but I'm not the only one. I hope some day you will join us, and the world shall live as one.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine no Hell below us, Above us only sky.Imagine all the people sharing all the world.You may say I'm a dreamer , but I'm not the only one. I hope some day you will join us, and the world shall live as one.
...join you ...????? In your DemoDreams!!!!!
liberals are crazy

Williamston, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, thats a scary thought, a entire country drinking the bong water.
SYL

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean as long as you get to ride and some one else pulls the cart for you.
thirdwurldamerik a

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

i dont want to live as one you scumsucking leftwingwhackadoos smell like donkeyshit
KYMI

Williamston, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

A few days ago in Anchorage, a cabby raped a woman. He was caught by a citizen who was carrying a weapon, as per the Second Amendment, and held at gunpoint till the cops got there. Kudos to the citizen.

HOWEVER, enter the moronic liberals. Now y'all know in what low regard the Gunny holds liberals, right between squished dog sh*t and a wicked case of the clap, and the Anchorage liberals step right up to the plate.

Do they follow the 5th Amendment? Do they follow the Constitution?

HELL NO! They simply piss on it just like their master Obumbles does.

EXCERPT: "ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The recent arrest of a taxi driver has prompted an Anchorage assemblyman to propose a law that would ban rape suspects from driving taxi cabs even before they get their day in court. Assemblyman Dick Traini's proposal comes after the recent arrest of Chidiebere Nwokorie, who is accused of raping a passenger. He was charged with first-degree sexual assault and released on $5,000 bail."

Now we all know that liberals are like roaches, you get a few into an area, then more follow, they breed, raise more liberals, and pretty soon a Conservative garden of Eden (Alaska) is turned into a regulatory and over-taxed hellhole, with Fairbanks not far behind.(University of Alaska sucks in liberals like flies to sh*t.)

Now get this from the clown that is proposing the law on what happens if someone is FALSELY accused and loses their livelihood because of this bullcrap...

"How often does that really happen in the real world?" "It doesn't happen that much. My concern is public safety." Dick(head)Traini

And hot on the heels of his liberal buddy, Paul Honeman yammered: "It seems like having the fox guard the henhouse again if we don’t do something about it. So we’re basically going to corral the fox and put him in a pen." BTW, this moron wants to run for Mayor of Anchorage!

THIS is why those of us living in the valley WANT to keep the Anchorage folks from moving out here because they drag the libs along with them like sh*t on the bottom of your shoes!

Oh, and the far left lefty and this steaming pile is FAR TO THE LEFT, Assemblywoman Elvi Gray-Jackson of Midtown, jumped on this law like BJ Bubba Klinton jumped on chubby interns!
olobit

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
A few days ago in Anchorage, a cabby raped a woman. He was caught by a citizen who was carrying a weapon, as per the Second Amendment, and held at gunpoint till the cops got there. Kudos to the citizen.
HOWEVER, enter the moronic liberals. Now y'all know in what low regard the Gunny holds liberals, right between squished dog sh*t and a wicked case of the clap, and the Anchorage liberals step right up to the plate.
EXCERPT: "ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The recent arrest of a taxi driver has prompted an Anchorage assemblyman to propose a law that would ban rape suspects from driving taxi cabs even before they get their day in court. Assemblyman Dick Traini's proposal comes after the recent arrest of Chidiebere Nwokorie, who is accused of raping a passenger. He was charged with first-degree sexual assault and released on $5,000 bail."
Now we all know that liberals are like roaches, you get a few into an area, then more follow, they breed, raise more liberals, and pretty soon a Conservative garden of Eden (Alaska) is turned into a regulatory and over-taxed hellhole, with Fairbanks not far behind.(University of Alaska sucks in liberals like flies to sh*t.)
Now get this from the clown that is proposing the law on what happens if someone is FALSELY accused and loses their livelihood because of this bullcrap...
"How often does that really happen in the real world?" "It doesn't happen that much. My concern is public safety." Dick(head)Traini
And hot on the heels of his liberal buddy, Paul Honeman yammered: "It seems like having the fox guard the henhouse again if we don’t do something about it. So we’re basically going to corral the fox and put him in a pen." BTW, this moron wants to run for Mayor of Anchorage!
THIS is why those of us living in the valley WANT to keep the Anchorage folks from moving out here because they drag the libs along with them like sh*t on the bottom of your shoes!
Oh, and the far left lefty and this steaming pile is FAR TO THE LEFT, Assemblywoman Elvi Gray-Jackson of Midtown, jumped on this law like BJ Bubba Klinton jumped on chubby interns!
i have this deep suspicion that you are a closet liberal.
NWO

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
I thought republinuts didn't believe in rape.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min SNYB 128,589
Crystal Gray 1 hr Let me know 3
just seen what goin on 1 hr huh 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr oscar 16,116
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr terri 26,184
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr sad 81,569
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr shew 1,014
Stivers Center fixes 5 hr City Slicker 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••