'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2,969)

Showing posts 59,361 - 59,380 of138,847
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
Chris Matthews on MSLSD just said, "I hope the president puts his teeth in the neck of the richest 2% in this country", he was followed by another anti-American traitor that said to eliminate charitable contributions",
what a communist anti-American. I hope his employer gets taxed so much he has to lay off that traitor.
You are so stupid it is hilarious.
Dumbass!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
True, they are not as damaged as the rest of the democraps who worship liberal education, and isn't it a great country when they can be worth hundreds of millions of dollars for telling the truth about demolibs!
GO RUSH! GO GLENN! GO SEAN!
They lost..........again.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
And Jay, that post about sleepers is probably correct too. You mentioned earlier you didn't think the O wears body armor all the time.
My thinking on that is that he doesn't have to because anywhere he goes, a massive amount of people are sent in in advance to clear the place out & screen anyone & everyone who must remain at location. Then he has the largest secret service detail of any potus ever. He is unreachable in my opinion. Therefore safe. It would take one of those nuts getting on the inside & even then I'm sure it would be virtually impossible.
It is not good those type of folks are in our country though. They could hurt any of us. Not good at all. I don't expect the O to do a thing about it. Heck, they probably get entertained by him with our tax dollars.
Sad & pitiful.
You fat pos, you are an idiot.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
And the majority of the money spent for Japanese automobiles stays right here in this country as well, but, every penny we spend on oil from the middle east stays there!
You stupid SOB, you are an ignorant pos.
thirdwurldamerik a

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

obama doesnt have a thing to worry about even anybody crazy enuff to want obama gone isnt stoopid enuff to want jo jo biden the retarded jackass
SYL

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
Where are all of your friends?
Did they ditch you for a better forum?
We are here. It's Thanksgiving. We are busy with family, friends and cooking and giving thanks to God for freedom that we may not have much longer. Thanks to people like you.
Robert

Cornettsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

A very good video about who is pulling the wagon.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/rEM4NKXK-iA
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
We are here. It's Thanksgiving. We are busy with family, friends and cooking and giving thanks to God for freedom that we may not have much longer. Thanks to people like you.
Give thanks you can breath, you are so damn stupid.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

thirdwurldamerika wrote:
obama doesnt have a thing to worry about even anybody crazy enuff to want obama gone isnt stoopid enuff to want jo jo biden the retarded jackass
Clearly the Americans did not want Eddie Munster.

lmfao
sam

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps up your fat ass, but I'm a 4 -wouldn't fit.
nice try. bless your heart.
4????? you meant 44 didn't you?
SYL

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, E...our government is not ready for any kind
of disaster. We have so many in U.S. that don't like this country. Obama Antichrist, that is more likely.
Do you see, he can doo almost anything and so many are blind. Nothing bothers them.
In the end, the Antichrist betrays them and have them turn on each other .
SYL

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Give thanks you can breath, you are so damn stupid.
I give thanks for many things. One is that you are not any relation to me .
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hoping everyone has a beautiful, blessed day!

Glad we have a nice warm day, it's just perfect.:-)
sam

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid SOB, you are an ignorant pos.
And you are a dickless, balless runt and that's why you are so full of hate.
Donna

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

WTF'S mommy told me that when he was born he didn't have balls and his wienie was so small you could barley see it . She knew he would grow up full of hate. She was right.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

Interesting slant on things

AMERICA'S HUNTERS ---

The world's largest army... America 's hunters!

A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of states and arrived at a striking conclusion:

There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of Wisconsin

More than France and Germany combined.

These men deployed to the woods of a single American state, Wisconsin, to hunt with firearms, and no one was killed.

That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania and Michigan's 700,000 hunters, all of whom have now returned home safely.
Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it literally establishes the fact that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world.
And then add in the total number of hunters in the other 46 states. It's millions more.

The point ?

America will forever be safe
from foreign invasion with that kind of home-grown firepower.
Hunting.... it's not just a way to fill the freezer.. It's a matter of national security.

That's why all enemies, foreign and domestic, want to see us disarmed.

Food for thought, when next we consider gun control.
For the sake of our freedom, don't ever allow gun control or confiscation of guns.

So..Overall it's true, so if we disregard some assumptions that hunters don't possess the same skills as soldiers,the question would still remain... what army of 2 million would want to face 30, 40, 50 million armed citizens??
SYL

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Jay wrote:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT.
Interesting slant on things
AMERICA'S HUNTERS ---
The world's largest army... America 's hunters!
A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of states and arrived at a striking conclusion:
There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of Wisconsin
More than France and Germany combined.
These men deployed to the woods of a single American state, Wisconsin, to hunt with firearms, and no one was killed.
That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania and Michigan's 700,000 hunters, all of whom have now returned home safely.
Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it literally establishes the fact that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world.
And then add in the total number of hunters in the other 46 states. It's millions more.
The point ?
America will forever be safe
from foreign invasion with that kind of home-grown firepower.
Hunting.... it's not just a way to fill the freezer.. It's a matter of national security.
That's why all enemies, foreign and domestic, want to see us disarmed.
Food for thought, when next we consider gun control.
For the sake of our freedom, don't ever allow gun control or confiscation of guns.
So..Overall it's true, so if we disregard some assumptions that hunters don't possess the same skills as soldiers,the question would still remain... what army of 2 million would want to face 30, 40, 50 million armed citizens??

That would be good if "we" had any say in the matter. I don't think we will be ask what we want. Obama and Hillary will just do it and we will have to live with it.
Even if they don't physically break down our doors and take them, we won't be able to buy ammo for them. So better stock up now.
I can see the day when we won't be able to hunt either. The new Communist government will confiscate all the land and we won't be able to hunt on "government "land. Ever go to a government park or lake AND WANT TO TAKE A PLANT OR FLOWER? Better not, it's against the law.
We are going to lose our homes and land because we won't be able to pay the taxes on them.
I'm afraid we are going to see some big changes in the next four years.
I agree that's why we haven't been invaded . WW2 Germany was afraid to come on our shores because they though everyone in America was armed.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
In the end, the Antichrist betrays them and have them turn on each other .
Evil is...just that, evil...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that the reason the Mayan calendar ended its dates on 12/21/2012 is for a real reason, a very serious reason, and that is the guy who was writing the calendar those many thousands of years ago either got sick and died because of obamacare or got layed off from his job because the Mayans were democrats!
Yes, and they kill each other!
liberals are mental

Williamston, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are so stupid it is hilarious.
Dumbass!
I know who you are, I know you are a molestor, and I know you have been in jail for being a sexual predator. Keep it up and your name will be posted!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,361 - 59,380 of138,847
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Michael Warren 40 min lol 5
Roger Woolum 1 hr Concerned 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Khatru 123,001
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Mississippi Man 81,233
Petition for barbourville city council to RESIGN 2 hr guss 11
Barbourville Street Dept truck at Ernies Liquor... 2 hr guss 3
Morgan Grant is in the slammer for 2 months 3 hr lol 3
Corey vs. Collins 5 hr Truth 67
•••