'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

#65091 Nov 22, 2012
this is one of the most stoopid things ive ever seen on here this must be some of wtfs silly ass poetry or mindless drivel
Anonymous

Diamondhead, MS

#65092 Nov 22, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Evil is...just that, evil...
Imagine no Hell below us, Above us only sky.Imagine all the people sharing all the world.You may say I'm a dreamer , but I'm not the only one. I hope some day you will join us, and the world shall live as one.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#65093 Nov 22, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine no Hell below us, Above us only sky.Imagine all the people sharing all the world.You may say I'm a dreamer , but I'm not the only one. I hope some day you will join us, and the world shall live as one.
...join you ...????? In your DemoDreams!!!!!
liberals are crazy

Mason, MI

#65094 Nov 22, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, thats a scary thought, a entire country drinking the bong water.
SYL

South Point, OH

#65095 Nov 22, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean as long as you get to ride and some one else pulls the cart for you.
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

#65097 Nov 22, 2012
i dont want to live as one you scumsucking leftwingwhackadoos smell like donkeyshit
KYMI

Mason, MI

#65098 Nov 22, 2012
A few days ago in Anchorage, a cabby raped a woman. He was caught by a citizen who was carrying a weapon, as per the Second Amendment, and held at gunpoint till the cops got there. Kudos to the citizen.

HOWEVER, enter the moronic liberals. Now y'all know in what low regard the Gunny holds liberals, right between squished dog sh*t and a wicked case of the clap, and the Anchorage liberals step right up to the plate.

Do they follow the 5th Amendment? Do they follow the Constitution?

HELL NO! They simply piss on it just like their master Obumbles does.

EXCERPT: "ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The recent arrest of a taxi driver has prompted an Anchorage assemblyman to propose a law that would ban rape suspects from driving taxi cabs even before they get their day in court. Assemblyman Dick Traini's proposal comes after the recent arrest of Chidiebere Nwokorie, who is accused of raping a passenger. He was charged with first-degree sexual assault and released on $5,000 bail."

Now we all know that liberals are like roaches, you get a few into an area, then more follow, they breed, raise more liberals, and pretty soon a Conservative garden of Eden (Alaska) is turned into a regulatory and over-taxed hellhole, with Fairbanks not far behind.(University of Alaska sucks in liberals like flies to sh*t.)

Now get this from the clown that is proposing the law on what happens if someone is FALSELY accused and loses their livelihood because of this bullcrap...

"How often does that really happen in the real world?" "It doesn't happen that much. My concern is public safety." Dick(head)Traini

And hot on the heels of his liberal buddy, Paul Honeman yammered: "It seems like having the fox guard the henhouse again if we don’t do something about it. So we’re basically going to corral the fox and put him in a pen." BTW, this moron wants to run for Mayor of Anchorage!

THIS is why those of us living in the valley WANT to keep the Anchorage folks from moving out here because they drag the libs along with them like sh*t on the bottom of your shoes!

Oh, and the far left lefty and this steaming pile is FAR TO THE LEFT, Assemblywoman Elvi Gray-Jackson of Midtown, jumped on this law like BJ Bubba Klinton jumped on chubby interns!
olobit

Winchester, KY

#65099 Nov 22, 2012
KYMI wrote:
A few days ago in Anchorage, a cabby raped a woman. He was caught by a citizen who was carrying a weapon, as per the Second Amendment, and held at gunpoint till the cops got there. Kudos to the citizen.
HOWEVER, enter the moronic liberals. Now y'all know in what low regard the Gunny holds liberals, right between squished dog sh*t and a wicked case of the clap, and the Anchorage liberals step right up to the plate.
EXCERPT: "ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The recent arrest of a taxi driver has prompted an Anchorage assemblyman to propose a law that would ban rape suspects from driving taxi cabs even before they get their day in court. Assemblyman Dick Traini's proposal comes after the recent arrest of Chidiebere Nwokorie, who is accused of raping a passenger. He was charged with first-degree sexual assault and released on $5,000 bail."
Now we all know that liberals are like roaches, you get a few into an area, then more follow, they breed, raise more liberals, and pretty soon a Conservative garden of Eden (Alaska) is turned into a regulatory and over-taxed hellhole, with Fairbanks not far behind.(University of Alaska sucks in liberals like flies to sh*t.)
Now get this from the clown that is proposing the law on what happens if someone is FALSELY accused and loses their livelihood because of this bullcrap...
"How often does that really happen in the real world?" "It doesn't happen that much. My concern is public safety." Dick(head)Traini
And hot on the heels of his liberal buddy, Paul Honeman yammered: "It seems like having the fox guard the henhouse again if we don’t do something about it. So we’re basically going to corral the fox and put him in a pen." BTW, this moron wants to run for Mayor of Anchorage!
THIS is why those of us living in the valley WANT to keep the Anchorage folks from moving out here because they drag the libs along with them like sh*t on the bottom of your shoes!
Oh, and the far left lefty and this steaming pile is FAR TO THE LEFT, Assemblywoman Elvi Gray-Jackson of Midtown, jumped on this law like BJ Bubba Klinton jumped on chubby interns!
i have this deep suspicion that you are a closet liberal.
NWO

Beloit, WI

#65100 Nov 22, 2012
KYMI wrote:
I thought republinuts didn't believe in rape.
yes

Wooton, KY

#65101 Nov 22, 2012
one them who loves the so much the just hate them.
NWO

Beloit, WI

#65102 Nov 22, 2012
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be good if "we" had any say in the matter. I don't think we will be ask what we want. Obama and Hillary will just do it and we will have to live with it.
Even if they don't physically break down our doors and take them, we won't be able to buy ammo for them. So better stock up now.
I can see the day when we won't be able to hunt either. The new Communist government will confiscate all the land and we won't be able to hunt on "government "land. Ever go to a government park or lake AND WANT TO TAKE A PLANT OR FLOWER? Better not, it's against the law.
We are going to lose our homes and land because we won't be able to pay the taxes on them.
I'm afraid we are going to see some big changes in the next four years.
I agree that's why we haven't been invaded . WW2 Germany was afraid to come on our shores because they though everyone in America was armed.
Republicans are so stupid. Everyone in America will always be armed.
I agree there will be changes, we are going to tax the ultra rich the rates that Reagan and Clinton used. we are going to bring our troops home. We are going to pass the jobs bill.
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

#65103 Nov 22, 2012
hahahahah nhwo is funniern a beer fart in a brothel hahahahahaha i love these leftwingwhackadoos they are so freaking stoopid you cant make the shitup they spew
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

#65104 Nov 22, 2012
the only surplus bill clinton ever had was on a blue dress and thats a fact jack
NWO

Beloit, WI

#65105 Nov 22, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
the only surplus bill clinton ever had was on a blue dress and thats a fact jack
You are the one that mentioned the Clinton surplus and yes Clinton was lowering our national deficit. The republicans spent 40 million investigating a blue dress. How dumb can the republicans get?
NWO

Beloit, WI

#65106 Nov 22, 2012
Are you wingnuts against raising taxes on the ultra-rich?
Jay

Paris, TN

#65107 Nov 22, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
Some humans ain't human
Some people ain't kind
You open up their hearts
And here's what you'll find
A few frozen pizzas
Some ice cubes with hair
A broken popsicle
You don't wanna go there
Some humans ain't human
Though they walk like we do
They live and they breathe
Just to turn your old screw
They screw you when you're sleeping
They try to screw you blind
Some humans ain't human
Some people ain't kind
You might go to church
You sit down in a pew
Those humans who ain't human
Could be sittin' right next to you
They talk about your family
They talk about your clothes
When they don't know their own ass
From their own elbows
Jealousy and stupidity
Don't equal harmony
Jealousy and stupidity
Don't equal harmony
Have you ever noticed?
When you're feeling really good
There's always a pigeon
That'll come shit on your hood
Or you're feeling your freedom
And the world's off your back
Some cowboy from Texas
Starts his own war in Iraq
Some humans ain't human
Some people ain't kind
They lie through their teeth
With their head up their behind
You open up their hearts
And here's what you'll find
Some humans ain't human
Some people ain't kind

Hey tofy, you've decided to come out of hibernation?

“Not in the $#IT Business!”

Since: Nov 12

Indianapolis, IN

#65108 Nov 22, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
...join you ...????? In your DemoDreams!!!!!

Like the song...hate the Lib's.
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

#65109 Nov 22, 2012
you raise taxes all you do is increase the price of goods and services dumb dumb for some reason you leftwingwhackadoos cant get that through your thick skulls, do you think obozo is gonna spend the extra money on the debt, hell no hes gonna spend it just like he has the last 6 trillion, and blame george w booooooooooooosh you freaking idiots are absolutletly insane, i love the way they always dig up that fat hill billy from arkansas and claim he did something good for america they forget he signed nafta and gatt and sent this country into a recession as he left orifice i mean monica

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#65110 Nov 22, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey tofy, you've decided to come out of hibernation?
Don't know old friend.
Seems to be an uncreative bunch on here.(EXCLUDING YOU...OF COURSE):)
It maybe be a lost cause...to see if they dare think outside the box or if they even know the box they're in is of their own making.
Anyway hope you've been doing well and had a nice Thanksgiving Holiday!
Your friend
tofy
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#65111 Nov 22, 2012
Country Fried Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XLgYAHHkPFsXX
Like the song...hate the Lib's.
Thanks for the song! Can't imagine, been liberal ...
EVER ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need food badly 1 hr Nope 43
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 1 hr astronomyy 6
truck payments 1 hr gator for office 14
Heard Nick Mandel almost died 4 hr Creek it 2
looking to rent house or trailor 4 hr landlord 2
betty brown 5 hr dude 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Historicallyspeaking 131,870
Porsche mills 6 hr worried 23
To the Garland family 6 hr Well.... 3
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]