'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 243363 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#65139 Nov 22, 2012
sabazian wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not proselytizing. you're confused. i made the distinction between liberal and conservative. i didn't ask you to change sides
I don't care what you did ...not interested in liberalism ...not for a second!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#65140 Nov 22, 2012
takshaka wrote:
<quoted text>what i wrote flew right into you?
pointless
I guess you don't know the meaning "flew over your head"...?????

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65141 Nov 22, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is on!
Hannity.
I saw the one at 9:00! I thought I would vomit! What did you think?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#65142 Nov 22, 2012
Nothing is going to happen. Sean had similar reporting before and this administration got rid of witnesses, send them a way. Harry Reid said you not getting anything as long as I'm here. How can you get them to release any of the documents? Obama has BSNBC, CNN and others to protect him and Obama doesn't care. During Watergate you had media...now media is corrupted as much as this administration. America is going down fast under Obama. Welcome to Obama's socialist America. His supporters are clueless, what it meant, when Obama said, "FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"... it is not Obama, it is IDIOTS who voted for him. To bad it is more them than us.
Jay

Springville, TN

#65143 Nov 22, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
Nothing is going to happen. Sean had similar reporting before and this administration got rid of witnesses, send them a way. Harry Reid said you not getting anything as long as I'm here. How can you get them to release any of the documents? Obama has BSNBC, CNN and others to protect him and Obama doesn't care. During Watergate you had media...now media is corrupted as much as this administration. America is going down fast under Obama. Welcome to Obama's socialist America. His supporters are clueless, what it meant, when Obama said, "FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"... it is not Obama, it is IDIOTS who voted for him. To bad it is more them than us.
*******
All I can say is, good grief!!! I am at a loss for words. Well, not really, but can't put them on here because they're not very nice words. What I'd like to know is where are our representatives: Congress, hello! where are youuu?!!! This is the Chicago Machine at it's finest! Corrupt, lying, deceptive, lowlife, cheating, stealing scumbags!

The people on this program can't possibly be making any of this up. What would be the point? These are the people the liberal's elected to which now they have four more years to "transform America" in their image! What a farcical joke on the America people. How can anyone be proud to say they voted for this corruption is beyond me!!!!

As Greta said, they won't raise taxes on the middle class, but they will disallow deductions on our taxes, and that is definitely a tax increase on the poor and middle class.

Such deception. And the liberal's fell for it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65144 Nov 22, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*******
All I can say is, good grief!!! I am at a loss for words. Well, not really, but can't put them on here because they're not very nice words. What I'd like to know is where are our representatives: Congress, hello! where are youuu?!!! This is the Chicago Machine at it's finest! Corrupt, lying, deceptive, lowlife, cheating, stealing scumbags!
The people on this program can't possibly be making any of this up. What would be the point? These are the people the liberal's elected to which now they have four more years to "transform America" in their image! What a farcical joke on the America people. How can anyone be proud to say they voted for this corruption is beyond me!!!!
As Greta said, they won't raise taxes on the middle class, but they will disallow deductions on our taxes, and that is definitely a tax increase on the poor and middle class.
Such deception. And the liberal's fell for it!
Jay, I felt the same way after watching it! Numb! Sick! Why hasn't Congress done ANYTHING? What about the people he has named to posts without Congress' approval? What is happening with Fast & Furious? Has it just been dropped? I don't get it!!!! Is the same thing going to happen to Benghazi?
NWO

Loves Park, IL

#65145 Nov 22, 2012
I think they are investigating Bush and the missing WMD's.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65146 Nov 22, 2012
NWO wrote:
I think they are investigating Bush and the missing WMD's.
When you catch up to 2012, come back and let us know.
Jay

Springville, TN

#65147 Nov 22, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, I felt the same way after watching it! Numb! Sick! Why hasn't Congress done ANYTHING? What about the people he has named to posts without Congress' approval? What is happening with Fast & Furious? Has it just been dropped? I don't get it!!!! Is the same thing going to happen to Benghazi?
********

The problem is just as they said. The media hides the truth because they would have to confront Obama with questions, and they refuse to do that. Years ago Congress meant something, they had the authority to govern via our Constitution. They do nothing but argue and stall. All of them!!! Look how many years Ron Paul has pursued "Audit the Fed." He talks and he talks and they ignore him and nothing gets done.

I once wrote my republican congressman and asked him why we bother to even have a congress and senate. Since Obama rules by executive order and bypasses the constitution, what do they do all day? He is very nice, responds to petitions and replies, but it's as though they are all afraid to buck the dictator. We need to get rid of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, and while their at it they can take the coward Boehner with them. Get Newt back in and let him take care of it like he did last time. Oh yes, they tried to discredit Newt because of his marriage problems calling him a wife cheater, etc., etc. And I think all that is, is garbage to distract from the real issues. Kind of like Petraeus. Newt got the job we pay him to do done. His marriages are moot, and not half as bad as Slick Willie was, yet they forgave him and tell us what he does in his personal life is none of our business???

Ok, same for Newt!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65148 Nov 22, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
********
The problem is just as they said. The media hides the truth because they would have to confront Obama with questions, and they refuse to do that. Years ago Congress meant something, they had the authority to govern via our Constitution. They do nothing but argue and stall. All of them!!! Look how many years Ron Paul has pursued "Audit the Fed." He talks and he talks and they ignore him and nothing gets done.
I once wrote my republican congressman and asked him why we bother to even have a congress and senate. Since Obama rules by executive order and bypasses the constitution, what do they do all day? He is very nice, responds to petitions and replies, but it's as though they are all afraid to buck the dictator. We need to get rid of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, and while their at it they can take the coward Boehner with them. Get Newt back in and let him take care of it like he did last time. Oh yes, they tried to discredit Newt because of his marriage problems calling him a wife cheater, etc., etc. And I think all that is, is garbage to distract from the real issues. Kind of like Petraeus. Newt got the job we pay him to do done. His marriages are moot, and not half as bad as Slick Willie was, yet they forgave him and tell us what he does in his personal life is none of our business???
Ok, same for Newt!
I'm going to write Mitch McConnell. My God! Obama is ignoring the Constitution and no one seems to care. As someone said tonight, the media used to "police" politicians. Nothing got past them. No longer! Is this just an Obama issue or can we expect this from now on? If he is allowed to continue, he is on the verge of being a "dictator". I think these dems would just fall in line and continue to sing his praises.
Jay

Springville, TN

#65149 Nov 22, 2012
LOL!!!!....I'm half listening to a rerun of "The Five" and I just heard someone say the biggest turkey of the year is....drum roll....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Chris Christi!

8D
did you

Hyden, KY

#65150 Nov 22, 2012
ever hear the song by Arrow Smith .dream on .listen to it..
Jay

Springville, TN

#65151 Nov 22, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to write Mitch McConnell. My God! Obama is ignoring the Constitution and no one seems to care. As someone said tonight, the media used to "police" politicians. Nothing got past them. No longer! Is this just an Obama issue or can we expect this from now on? If he is allowed to continue, he is on the verge of being a "dictator". I think these dems would just fall in line and continue to sing his praises.
**********

Obama does not need these people anymore. He has more pressing issues than the commitments he made to them that got him their vote. His plan is more sinister, it's all about paybacks now. The unions, who put millions into getting him reelected are on the back burner. The Mexican's who believed in his promise for amnesty four years ago (which he did not usher in until the last minute) are now on the other back burner. He owes big favors to those who put the money into this campaign, and those people come first. Fast and Furious is stewing. Libya is stewing. He has nothing to lose as we proceed into nothingness and wait for answers they will keep dodging.

Hillary is leaving after the first of the year to pursue her own goal, possibly for the next reelection run, and the grousing will be over who will be the next Sec. of State. All distractions!

When the time is up, he will retire and write his memoirs in his cozy multi-million dollar home on the shores of Hawaii.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65152 Nov 22, 2012
did you wrote:
ever hear the song by Arrow Smith .dream on .listen to it..
Love the song and it is Aerosmith! Doesn't fit our situation though!

Thanks anyway!!!
bam

Morehead, KY

#65153 Nov 23, 2012
nope!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#65154 Nov 23, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the song and it is Aerosmith! Doesn't fit our situation though!
Thanks anyway!!!
Up all night again you sorry pos,
wtf

Richmond, KY

#65155 Nov 23, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*******
All I can say is, good grief!!! I am at a loss for words. Well, not really, but can't put them on here because they're not very nice words. What I'd like to know is where are our representatives: Congress, hello! where are youuu?!!! This is the Chicago Machine at it's finest! Corrupt, lying, deceptive, lowlife, cheating, stealing scumbags!
The people on this program can't possibly be making any of this up. What would be the point? These are the people the liberal's elected to which now they have four more years to "transform America" in their image! What a farcical joke on the America people. How can anyone be proud to say they voted for this corruption is beyond me!!!!
As Greta said, they won't raise taxes on the middle class, but they will disallow deductions on our taxes, and that is definitely a tax increase on the poor and middle class.
Such deception. And the liberal's fell for it!
You ignorant silly pos you lost, get over it.

Faux News....lmfao.

Since: Dec 11

.

#65156 Nov 23, 2012
Remember all the states Odumba didn't win?

http://spectator.org/archives/2012/11/21/labo...
wtf

Richmond, KY

#65157 Nov 23, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Remember all the states Odumba didn't win?
http://spectator.org/archives/2012/11/21/labo...
Just the stupid ones.

Lmfao

Since: Dec 11

.

#65159 Nov 23, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Just the stupid ones.
Lmfao
Simple minded people like YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Strel 153,562
Mad clown boys 6 min Herewego 8
Brenda n Dannie 51 min Adver 1
How much cash did Pam bargo take from Lynn camp... 1 hr Who you blow 1
No regrets 2 hr Goodness 16
How did Jessica Lee die? 5 hr Frog 2
Test scores 9 hr parent 2

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages