'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
59,321 - 59,340 of 146,425 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries, I've got my secret decoder pen for your posts.
typo on!
Funny ILH. Where are you from? Or where do you live? Besides in your head I mean.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries, I've got my secret decoder pen for your posts.
typo on!
By the way, keep that decoder handy because until my phone issues are fixed My typing will probably have missing letters, replaced letters,spelling errors, etc.!

Size 4 huh? Yep, I'll bet on that too.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>Great idea OZ !!! To the moon would be excellent. That or we need a miracle for our USA.
By the way you're the very first person I've heard use a phrase similar to one I sometimes use,LOL.
:-)....... Occasionally I run into a jackass & just have to tell them they are .."rude, crude, & socially Unacceptable" because at that moment they are. haha! Your phrase is very close to mine....LOL! And it deserved to be said in that post! I think it's a pretty good little phrase. The only other person I ever knew to say it is a dear friend who coined the phrase long ago.....So small world I guess! Anyway, just had to tell you that because I thought it was neat you said it, sort of.
You can tell people of in the nice way, kind of ...
Sometimes you can't help it...I don't get intimidated easily.
Learn from the people like you...E...
Thanks!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Enigma wrote:
Hi guys, just checking in, looks lil you guys are still hanging in there! Great.
I've been reading a little in between other work.
I saw an article Osama, Jay,but shoot can't recall right now where but I'll look & post it. You may or may not be interested in it.
Read a piece about Obama's 10 Billion he;s allocated to pay for those 16,500 IRS agents who will collect & enforce mandatory "premiums". Apparently people who previously needed to carry the least amount of insurance will now be forced to carry the maximum & get hounded by IRS .
Ron Paul was calling this a "command society" now. He said if it was a good program & everybody liked it, you wouldn't need 16,500 thugs coming with their guns to put you in jail if you didn't follow the rules. He has a good point. I agree.
And we all know how Medicaid, Medicare, & the Post Office are all bankrupt, so now we have the same government in charge of our health.I'm sure it will be run even worse than the others. Geeze.

Yes, E, put the article on when you find it, on either of the sites. We'll find it. I also have one I'm looking for again. It's in my Inbox but so is about 300 other pieces of mail. It has to do with Obama taking money from foreign countries, which is clearly against the law. They are questioning him and demanding answers to this.

I'll put it up when I find it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, keep that decoder handy because until my phone issues are fixed My typing will probably have missing letters, replaced letters,spelling errors, etc.!

Size 4 huh? Yep, I'll bet on that too.
spoken like a true fat lady!
bitter fat lady. bless your heart.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
Does anyone believe in 12/21/2012-Mayan predictions?
Hey OZ they're now saying we could have Nuclear attack on the 21st. And talk about a big cyber attack which I think is very likely. But I think The government are the ones who'd be behind a cyber attack.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I was hearing them talk about that on tv today! Always thought it was interesting as heck, but no I don't believe the world will stop on the 21st. Hah! Doo you believe it OZ?
Don't know what to believe. We will findout soon enough. Only affraid of SOLAR STORM/FLAIRS...
Nostradamus, very interesting. Predictions: war on middle east, Russia, China, United States, Iran.
Will be very bloody, U.S. will loose alot of lives and will come out as a winner. Let hope it is just that, predictions.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>Hey OZ they're now saying we could have Nuclear attack on the 21st. And talk about a big cyber attack which I think is very likely. But I think The government are the ones who'd be behind a cyber attack.
Well, E...our government is not ready for any kind
of disaster. We have so many in U.S. that don't like this country. Obama Antichrist, that is more likely.
Do you see, he can doo almost anything and so many are blind. Nothing bothers them.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, E, put the article on when you find it, on either of the sites. We'll find it. I also have one I'm looking for again. It's in my Inbox but so is about 300 other pieces of mail. It has to do with Obama taking money from foreign countries, which is clearly against the law. They are questioning him and demanding answers to this.
I'll put it up when I find it.
Jay, I just looked and can't find it....but I will & will post it when I do. I'm thinking it wasn't titled about Osama but it was all about why he wanted Obama d o a. It talked about how it's all about the money & the power, how America wants control over ALL.

Anyway, I will keep looking. It was interesting. And yes, keep posting your finds please. I read all of your posts. Very good stuff.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Just came in today from Judicial Watch

Thursday, November 22
9 PM ET

Fox News Channel

Hannity

The Thanksgiving evening special on "Hannity" includes Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton and other panelists discussing some of the Obama administration's biggest scandals, such as Fast and Furious, corrupt boondoggles like Solyndra, election fraud, the politicization of the Department of Justice, and bailouts to Wall Street cronies.

"District of Corruption" (which is still playing in Phoenix through Thursday) traces the arc of government corruption and secrecy from the scandals of the Clinton administration through the secretive Bush administration to the present crisis of the Obama era.

Don't miss Hannity tomorrow night.

**Please note all media appearances are subject to change**

Then there's this that requires it to be in your Inbox in order to click on it.

The new Judicial Watch blockbuster feature documentary, District of Corruption, directed by Stephen K. Bannon, lays bare the lawless and unconstitutional Obama administration and makes the case for more openness, integrity, and honesty in government and leads the way for changing the climate of corruption that has gripped Washington, D.C. for far too long.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/districtofcorrup...
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
spoken like a true fat lady!
bitter fat lady. bless your heart.
Wrong AGAIN. I am a size 7-8, never been bigger than that in my whole life. I was a size 6 for awhile but it's too thin for my height. Look better & healthier where I am rather than too thin.

What are you one of those sickly looking skinny Meth head looking creatures? Nah, I think you're a big ole girl, probably real big with a flat ass to boot. hahahahaha.....Waaaaahahahahah a!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Thanks Jay, I'll defintely have to record that Hannity special. Sounds very interesting ! So does the article.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Remember the discussion earlier about the Seals having taken Osama's files and computer's? And the mention of Osama wanting to kill Zero? I guess the conspiracy theorists aren't the only ones who think we have sleeper cells in the US.

November 20, 2012 By Breaking News

A U.S. congresswoman is warning that while the world’s eyes are on Iran’s growing threat against Israel, the Islamic nation’s terrorist surrogates may have already formed sleeper cells here in the United States.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/iran-moving-...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

They intercepted this as proof when it was happening:

Feds open investigation into Obama money
Election camp accused of stuffing war chest with illegal donations

Federal investigators confirmed an investigation has been opened into allegations that Barack Obama’s re-election campaign stuffed its war chest with illegal donations.

Jeff Jordan, a supervisory attorney for the Federal Election Commission, wrote in a letter that the complaint had been received and that the Obama campaign will be notified.

“You will be notified as soon as the Federal Election Commission takes final action on your complaint,” he said.

The complaint alleged the Obama campaign systematically violated the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 as well as the regulations of the FEC, specifically by “soliciting, processing, accepting and confirming contributions from foreign nationals and non-U.S. citizens” in contravention of federal law.

The complaint argues it is unlawful for a foreign national to directly or indirectly make a contribution of money or to promise a contribution of money in connection with a federal, state or local election.

It also is illegal for a person to accept or receive such a contribution.

“Notwithstanding the clear legal prohibitions against soliciting and accepting foreign contributions, the Obama campaign has repeatedly and willfully ignored the law in order to amass a vast campaign war chest, primarily of non-disclosed donors,” the complaint states.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Jay wrote:
They intercepted this as proof when it was happening:
Feds open investigation into Obama money
Election camp accused of stuffing war chest with illegal donations
Federal investigators confirmed an investigation has been opened into allegations that Barack Obama’s re-election campaign stuffed its war chest with illegal donations.
Jeff Jordan, a supervisory attorney for the Federal Election Commission, wrote in a letter that the complaint had been received and that the Obama campaign will be notified.
“You will be notified as soon as the Federal Election Commission takes final action on your complaint,” he said.
The complaint alleged the Obama campaign systematically violated the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 as well as the regulations of the FEC, specifically by “soliciting, processing, accepting and confirming contributions from foreign nationals and non-U.S. citizens” in contravention of federal law.
The complaint argues it is unlawful for a foreign national to directly or indirectly make a contribution of money or to promise a contribution of money in connection with a federal, state or local election.
It also is illegal for a person to accept or receive such a contribution.
“Notwithstanding the clear legal prohibitions against soliciting and accepting foreign contributions, the Obama campaign has repeatedly and willfully ignored the law in order to amass a vast campaign war chest, primarily of non-disclosed donors,” the complaint states.
I don't expect much to come of this complaint. Wish they could nail his butt to the wall, but I doubt it. Too much corruption. Way too much corruption.
This administration doesn't appear to have any issue doing this sort of crap. How sad for American.

Thanks for the post
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

And Jay, that post about sleepers is probably correct too. You mentioned earlier you didn't think the O wears body armor all the time.
My thinking on that is that he doesn't have to because anywhere he goes, a massive amount of people are sent in in advance to clear the place out & screen anyone & everyone who must remain at location. Then he has the largest secret service detail of any potus ever. He is unreachable in my opinion. Therefore safe. It would take one of those nuts getting on the inside & even then I'm sure it would be virtually impossible.
It is not good those type of folks are in our country though. They could hurt any of us. Not good at all. I don't expect the O to do a thing about it. Heck, they probably get entertained by him with our tax dollars.
Sad & pitiful.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Good night topix land.
mojo

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

politics has always been crooked. just some more than others. Look back at Nixon he should of gone to jail but didn't. A few others were wrong also. It isn't just Obama I think everybody is picking on him so much cause he is black. There has been a lot of crooks in office and nobody complains as much as you guys do about Obama. Republican voted got the house seat, Voted but didn't want Romney in. He told everybody I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE POOR ONLY THE RICH. people didn't like that.
mojo

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why I will never by GM again, FORD, Toyota, Honda, Dodge, never GM!
GM and Chrysler took a bail out to save their company but they had to pay the money back. I'd but Ford or GM wouldn't buy chrysler again they are know for transmissions to go bad LOL But their head quarters are here in america not in some other country
KYMI

Williamston, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Jay wrote:
Remember the discussion earlier about the Seals having taken Osama's files and computer's? And the mention of Osama wanting to kill Zero? I guess the conspiracy theorists aren't the only ones who think we have sleeper cells in the US.
November 20, 2012 By Breaking News
A U.S. congresswoman is warning that while the world’s eyes are on Iran’s growing threat against Israel, the Islamic nation’s terrorist surrogates may have already formed sleeper cells here in the United States.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/iran-moving-...
I thought the war on terror was over and Benghazi was a riot that got out of control!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 min move on 26,193
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 16 min unknown 1,020
legalize marijuana 41 min ole hippy 6
state police pulling people over on 25e. 1 hr mike 3
Help me out! 1 hr MafiaCustomz 3
whats wrong with Shannon Fergerson? 1 hr na na 3
whats wrong with stephanie Mills from gregory l... 1 hr na na 3
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 9 hr contempt 417
Stivers Center fixes 11 hr smokejumper 54
•••
•••
•••
•••