'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
59,221 - 59,240 of 146,968 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
mojo

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
And those auto plants had nothing to do with their own future, they didn't destroy themselves, and the UAW is a righteous organization that cares about other people, thats why they steal everything they get their hands on and it cost them 180,000 jobs over two decades, but, it was all Bushs fault,
WAAAAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAAAA,
Yes they did destroy themselves. Thousands of people out of jobs cause when they closed plants people were out of jobs. people could not buy cars. Other jobs were effected other factories carpentry. Jobs have picked up but yes they hurt themselves. closing factories here and opening in other countries. people weren't buying here cause of lack of jobs. Bush wasn't a CEO in any of the auto plants. Nether was Obama. They the auto plants hurt the usa with greed. The union talked with workers we WE settled for a pay cut yes we did to save jobs. The company not union asked for a bail out. Ford motor company borrowed from it's own bank didn't take the bail out. The workers took a pay cut to save jobs.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they did destroy themselves. Thousands of people out of jobs cause when they closed plants people were out of jobs. people could not buy cars. Other jobs were effected other factories carpentry. Jobs have picked up but yes they hurt themselves. closing factories here and opening in other countries. people weren't buying here cause of lack of jobs. Bush wasn't a CEO in any of the auto plants. Nether was Obama. They the auto plants hurt the usa with greed. The union talked with workers we WE settled for a pay cut yes we did to save jobs. The company not union asked for a bail out. Ford motor company borrowed from it's own bank didn't take the bail out. The workers took a pay cut to save jobs.
Which is why I will never by GM again, FORD, Toyota, Honda, Dodge, never GM!
lol

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

i hate politix
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
"by"

Lmfao
Lmfao

Stupid SOB.
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>"wondering from"
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
You stupid SOB!
OH MY!!! You found an "oopsy" in my typing and you get that excited about it. Really???? You must not have alot going on....anywhere....at all. To be LYFAO over a typo does't exactly say much for you, at least not much good.
And you call me stupid. That doesn't even reach the level of an "ouch" response.
You must pass out from laughing so hard at cartoons if a typo can get that kind of rise out of you.
I did notice your avoidance of the issue of my "idiots" or my party. Typical! Not only avoid the subject or the "point" of the post and point out the typo. Now I'm LMFAO at you....moron.
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
It's just funny to me how uneducated repu s are. They go on and on about Obama being Muslim and how he's one of them, then they mention seal team 6 find documents on how they want Obama dead
You people are very slow. No wonder you lost. How's that recount going??
LMMFAO!!!!
you call us uneducated, you silly bastards voted for a gotdam illegal alien!
Too bad Osama didn't get Obama!
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Chevy man all my life, you couldn't give me one now!
Baseball, hotdogs, apple pie and Ford!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Uncle Tab wrote:
It's just funny to me how uneducated repu s are. They go on and on about Obama being Muslim and how he's one of them, then they mention seal team 6 find documents on how they want Obama dead
You people are very slow. No wonder you lost. How's that recount going??
LMMFAO!!!!

Look, you silly, sorry deadbeat. If you had been paying attention you would have heard that this information came from the "Military Channel" last night from a documentary on "The Killing of Osama Bin Laden." The first hour showed the take-down and was discussed by experts. The second hour was about what they found in storage on BL's computer and files. His intent according to experts was to take out Obama. Look it up and watch it yourself, there are no false claims here. If you disagree with it, call the Military Channel and complain to them --- or-

Put the bottle down and pay attention.
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you silly, sorry deadbeat. If you had been paying attention you would have heard that this information came from the "Military Channel" last night from a documentary on "The Killing of Osama Bin Laden." The first hour showed the take-down and was discussed by experts. The second hour was about what they found in storage on BL's computer and files. His intent according to experts was to take out Obama. Look it up and watch it yourself, there are no false claims here. If you disagree with it, call the Military Channel and complain to them --- or-
Put the bottle down and pay attention.
Looks like we may be relieved of an illegal alien POTUS, since Al-Qaeda is not, dead!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Al-Qaeda is very much alive and it is believed they are in sleeper cells in the USA. They only tell you what they think you want to hear: "All is well, we have it under control."

An article recently written by investigator journalist's mentioned that they believe BL's son is now head of Al-Qaeda, his name reported to be "Khalid." As you know he had a bunch of kids from how many wives? So whether or not this is true would have to be researched to some degree.
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Al-Qaeda is very much alive and it is believed they are in sleeper cells in the USA. They only tell you what they think you want to hear: "All is well, we have it under control."
An article recently written by investigator journalist's mentioned that they believe BL's son is now head of Al-Qaeda, his name reported to be "Khalid." As you know he had a bunch of kids from how many wives? So whether or not this is true would have to be researched to some degree.
Looks like Obama will have to stay in the air for the next four years.
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Obama is going to kiss a lot of asses in the M.East to get off their shit-list!
Lookout, Israel!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>That was nice of you to write joe. And super nice he responded to you. Very cool.
Yep California sounds pretty bad as for the hole it's dugs for itself.
I would've comment earlier but I have a sick dog I'm tending to. Poor thing is very sick. Just lost half her dinner. And there was blood. I guess the cancer Ina's gotten worse now. But she had been doing very well up until tonight. Poor baby.

I couldn't comment earlier ...went grocery shopping for tomorrow, made my own fresh cranberry sauce with jello, really delicious ...

Take care of your dog and...I hope poor thing feels better ...

Happy Thanksgiving ...E...
Therealnews com

Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
CEOs and Simpson-Bowles 3.0
July 21 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/d7fdx4t
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/ceos-a...

"Inside Job" Director Charles Ferguson: Wall Street Has Turned the U.S. into a "Predatory Nation" / May 29, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/6v49j98
Two years after directing the Academy Award-winning documentary,“Inside Job,” filmmaker Charles Ferguson returns with a new book,“Predator Nation: Corporate Criminals, Political Corruption, and the Hijacking of America.” Ferguson explores why no top financial executives have been jailed for their role in the nation’s worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. We also discuss Larry Summers and the revolving door between academia and Wall Street, as well as the key role Democrats have played in deregulating the financial industry. According to Ferguson, a "predatory elite" has "taken over significant portions of economic policy and of the political system, and also, unfortunately, major portions of the economics discipline."
http://www.democracynow.org/2012/5/29/inside_...

The CEO Plan to Steal Your Social Security and Medicare
July 30, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/cq5h4uj
Many people are following the presidential election closely with the idea that the outcome will have a major impact on national policy. However, according to Steven Pearlstein, a veteran Washington Post columnist and reporter, it may not matter who wins the election. In a column last week, Pearlstein told readers that the top executives of some of the country’s largest companies are getting together to craft a budget package that they will try to push through Congress and get the president to sign.
http://www.cepr.net/index.php/op-eds-&-co...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up CA. been in trouble for a very long time wake up !!!
Right...but no one is listening. CA this days looks more like China. Everything is in Chinese, buildings too. Traffic is really bad and they're really bad drivers ...

Also CA is sanctuary state ...to many illegals but they all vote Dems...

This is not 1980's or before ...Republicans, Americans that really care for CA. Now you have to drive miles to find American grocery store.

CA is gone, Democrats took care of the state and their own benefits, salaries, corruption, union thugs blackmailing businesses ...

CA adios...to bad, such a beautiful state!
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...but no one is listening. CA this days looks more like China. Everything is in Chinese, buildings too. Traffic is really bad and they're really bad drivers ...
This is not 1980's or before ...Republicans, Americans that really care for CA. Now you have to drive miles to find American grocery store.
CA is gone, Democrats took care of the state and their own benefits, salaries, corruption, union thugs blackmailing businesses ...
Come home.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: California.

When I was a kid my dad's sister lived in LA in a beautiful suburb of southwestern homes. Old movies show the backyard full of orange and lemon trees. We are in an orchard full of oranges and everybody has a basket filling them with this fruit. What beautiful scenery and background.

It was until I was 21 that we went back to Disneyland and went to S. Diego. What a shock! I'd never seen so many weirdo's in my life. How things had changed by then. I don't think I need to tell you what I saw, you can guess what - you know?

In the early 60s, everybody wanted to move to California and go surfin' with the Beach Boys. California teens set the styles, dance mode and pace for the rest of the nation. Whatever was cool in California soon caught on to Chicago teens. Sounds like from what I'm reading, if you don't know how to do the Mexican Hat Dance, you're not part of the in crowd.

Thanks but no thanks!
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW just how many years do you suggest everyone blame 2008 for every single thing wrong today???? Obama's heading into his second term....does it plan on taking any responsibility for it?
2008 has nothing to do with most of the things that were listed that your post is replying too anyway so what would be the cause for them???
WOW!!!!! It took 10 years to get over the great depression and then it was only because of WWII. All the other nations had to rebuild and America was the only one still standing to supply the needs. WOW!!!!!!!!!!
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
You must live in a cabin in the deep woods. You type some of the most stupid things on here I have ever seen. Dodge is Chrysler. Chrysler was bailed out in 08 by the government for the 2nd time. dumbdumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Objective Onlooker 128,950
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 2 hr Hand Unloads 3
Dentist AJ Smith 2 hr Been there 3
Is James Brown single? (Apr '13) 2 hr Wildcat99 10
New club in Barbourville? 2 hr boozer 4
creekie 2 hr Nancy 4
1 Blessing From God 4 hr TOASTup 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••