'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#64943 Nov 21, 2012
Jay wrote:
Al-Qaeda is very much alive and it is believed they are in sleeper cells in the USA. They only tell you what they think you want to hear: "All is well, we have it under control."
An article recently written by investigator journalist's mentioned that they believe BL's son is now head of Al-Qaeda, his name reported to be "Khalid." As you know he had a bunch of kids from how many wives? So whether or not this is true would have to be researched to some degree.
Looks like Obama will have to stay in the air for the next four years.
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#64944 Nov 21, 2012
Obama is going to kiss a lot of asses in the M.East to get off their shit-list!
Lookout, Israel!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64945 Nov 21, 2012
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>That was nice of you to write joe. And super nice he responded to you. Very cool.
Yep California sounds pretty bad as for the hole it's dugs for itself.
I would've comment earlier but I have a sick dog I'm tending to. Poor thing is very sick. Just lost half her dinner. And there was blood. I guess the cancer Ina's gotten worse now. But she had been doing very well up until tonight. Poor baby.

I couldn't comment earlier ...went grocery shopping for tomorrow, made my own fresh cranberry sauce with jello, really delicious ...

Take care of your dog and...I hope poor thing feels better ...

Happy Thanksgiving ...E...
Therealnews com

East Islip, NY

#64946 Nov 21, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why I will never by GM again, FORD, Toyota, Honda, Dodge, never GM!
CEOs and Simpson-Bowles 3.0
July 21 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/d7fdx4t
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/ceos-a...

"Inside Job" Director Charles Ferguson: Wall Street Has Turned the U.S. into a "Predatory Nation" / May 29, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/6v49j98
Two years after directing the Academy Award-winning documentary,“Inside Job,” filmmaker Charles Ferguson returns with a new book,“Predator Nation: Corporate Criminals, Political Corruption, and the Hijacking of America.” Ferguson explores why no top financial executives have been jailed for their role in the nation’s worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. We also discuss Larry Summers and the revolving door between academia and Wall Street, as well as the key role Democrats have played in deregulating the financial industry. According to Ferguson, a "predatory elite" has "taken over significant portions of economic policy and of the political system, and also, unfortunately, major portions of the economics discipline."
http://www.democracynow.org/2012/5/29/inside_...

The CEO Plan to Steal Your Social Security and Medicare
July 30, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/cq5h4uj
Many people are following the presidential election closely with the idea that the outcome will have a major impact on national policy. However, according to Steven Pearlstein, a veteran Washington Post columnist and reporter, it may not matter who wins the election. In a column last week, Pearlstein told readers that the top executives of some of the country’s largest companies are getting together to craft a budget package that they will try to push through Congress and get the president to sign.
http://www.cepr.net/index.php/op-eds-&-co...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64947 Nov 21, 2012
mojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up CA. been in trouble for a very long time wake up !!!
Right...but no one is listening. CA this days looks more like China. Everything is in Chinese, buildings too. Traffic is really bad and they're really bad drivers ...

Also CA is sanctuary state ...to many illegals but they all vote Dems...

This is not 1980's or before ...Republicans, Americans that really care for CA. Now you have to drive miles to find American grocery store.

CA is gone, Democrats took care of the state and their own benefits, salaries, corruption, union thugs blackmailing businesses ...

CA adios...to bad, such a beautiful state!
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#64948 Nov 21, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...but no one is listening. CA this days looks more like China. Everything is in Chinese, buildings too. Traffic is really bad and they're really bad drivers ...
This is not 1980's or before ...Republicans, Americans that really care for CA. Now you have to drive miles to find American grocery store.
CA is gone, Democrats took care of the state and their own benefits, salaries, corruption, union thugs blackmailing businesses ...
Come home.
Jay

Paris, TN

#64949 Nov 21, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: California.

When I was a kid my dad's sister lived in LA in a beautiful suburb of southwestern homes. Old movies show the backyard full of orange and lemon trees. We are in an orchard full of oranges and everybody has a basket filling them with this fruit. What beautiful scenery and background.

It was until I was 21 that we went back to Disneyland and went to S. Diego. What a shock! I'd never seen so many weirdo's in my life. How things had changed by then. I don't think I need to tell you what I saw, you can guess what - you know?

In the early 60s, everybody wanted to move to California and go surfin' with the Beach Boys. California teens set the styles, dance mode and pace for the rest of the nation. Whatever was cool in California soon caught on to Chicago teens. Sounds like from what I'm reading, if you don't know how to do the Mexican Hat Dance, you're not part of the in crowd.

Thanks but no thanks!
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#64950 Nov 21, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW just how many years do you suggest everyone blame 2008 for every single thing wrong today???? Obama's heading into his second term....does it plan on taking any responsibility for it?
2008 has nothing to do with most of the things that were listed that your post is replying too anyway so what would be the cause for them???
WOW!!!!! It took 10 years to get over the great depression and then it was only because of WWII. All the other nations had to rebuild and America was the only one still standing to supply the needs. WOW!!!!!!!!!!
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#64951 Nov 21, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why I will never by GM again, FORD, Toyota, Honda, Dodge, never GM!
You must live in a cabin in the deep woods. You type some of the most stupid things on here I have ever seen. Dodge is Chrysler. Chrysler was bailed out in 08 by the government for the 2nd time. dumbdumb.
truth

Glasgow, KY

#64952 Nov 21, 2012
How many of those tax funded new business opportunities, such as Solyndra that bilked the public for 550 million dollars, happen back in 2008? The funny part is that Obama now has to try and "lead" (what an effing joke the first 4 years of leadership (lack of) did to our country) on his own inherited 4 years of failed crap. Bush finally gets a rest. Does Obama's screwing himself get any better than this? Yep, yeah Obama! lol I owe, I owe and off to the sewer I go...at Obama warp speed. Wheeeeeeeeeee!

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#64953 Nov 21, 2012
Feds Soon Will Be Able to Read Your Email
&fe ature=player_embedded

Syrian Rebels Armed by Obama Declare War on Christians
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Welfare: America’s Extortion Payments Payoff BIG for Democrats! AGAIN!
http://patriotaction.net/profiles/blog/show...

Homeland Security Teaches The 1-2-3's of welfare access to new immigrants in government ‘welcome’ materials
http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic/show...

Atlanta's WGCL coverage of Lifeline program's cell phone abuse
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#64954 Nov 21, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
OZ, there are still a few pretty good states you could possibly move to? I don't think I could live in California, haven't see anything good about that state in awhile. That's pitiful about American stores being few & far away too, that would upset me.

Change of subject. I went to the " Infowars.com " website today & near the bottom on the right is a video titled "The Elite's Plan for World-Wide Genocide Revealed". I watched the video in it's entirety which was long but very informative regarding population control. The guy talks about the man, John Holdren, who Obama picked for his Science & Technology head. His beliefs are well documented & they aren't good at all. I recommend anyone to watch it. Then they can better understand Obama's thinking & game plan. Which is basically eliminate the useless eaters by collapsing industrial system of the world. This Holdren guy thinks humanity is a cancer according to this video & it sure sounds like the guy has done his research.

I also read an article on a different site about the spy cameras now in Mannequins which is just more Big Brother. And one on how nowadays any shopping returns a person makes will require the person to give their driver license so they can scan it into their system. I personally don't agree with that idea & what this means for me, is that I will be shopping LESS and spending less. Everyone should boycott this type of overreach.

Anyway, the news out here sure isn't good for the average citizen & it doesn't make for a Happy Thanksgiving either. Ya know, I thought it was bad when I learned a long time ago how any photo you take on your phone has the gps coordinates of where you are when you take that pic.....but all this super surveillance which I knew was coming seems to be happening way too fast. And I'm just not willing to accept it.

God help us all.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#64955 Nov 21, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>You must live in a cabin in the deep woods. You type some of the most stupid things on here I have ever seen. Dodge is Chrysler. Chrysler was bailed out in 08 by the government for the 2nd time. dumbdumb.
Do, duh, dey, yep, yap, yope, sup, zap, wizz, weee, dooo,

Your post is irrelevant, makes no sense, and is typical!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#64956 Nov 21, 2012
Hey all, look at the great care oblamer took to bury bin laden!

"Traditional procedures for Islamic burial was followed," the May 2 email from Rear Adm. Charles Gaouette reads. "The deceased's body was washed (ablution) then placed in a white sheet. The body was placed in a weighted bag. A military officer read prepared religious remarks, which were translated into Arabic by a native speaker. After the words were complete, the body was placed on a prepared flat board, tipped up, whereupon the deceased's body slid into the sea."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/21/osam...

Each Navy seal should have pissed on his body before trolling it behind the ship!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#64957 Nov 21, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Chevy man all my life, you couldn't give me one now!
Baseball, hotdogs, apple pie and Ford!
YES! FORD! AND GO TEXAS!!!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#64958 Nov 21, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I heard about that, and I also heard about the housing bubble that started in the 1990s, and the Clinton administration threatening to cut off leverage from banking systems that did not provide housing loans to unqualified people who did not have the financial resources to pay them back,
and I also heard about derivatves in the housing market that concealed risk from third party investors, and I heard that the manipulation of those derivatives were predicted to implode and cause a financial crisis, and I heard about a Clinton appointee named Brooksley Born who sounded the alarm bell over the derivative collapse, and I also heard about Clinton ignoring her warnings so he could look good by giving people who could not pay back their mortages houses (with Clinton it was houses, with Oblamer it is cell phones), and I also heard about the democraps voting almost 100% with Clinton on fiscal irresponsibility measures,
and yeah, I heard about the 4000 that died in Iraq looking for WMDs that were both used against civilians and proven to be there before the invasion - by the very UN that the demolibs support, and I also heard about the 1.2 million people murdered under Saddam Hussein, both Iraqis and Iranian civilians, using some of those WMDs, and I also heard about the U.N. inspectors being denied access to inventory and view the Iraqi nuclear weapons program - a program reported by defecting Iraqi scientists, I also heard about some of those chemical weapons showing up in Jordan and Syria, I also heard about Saddams funding of terrorism against civilians, and I also heard about 76% of the senate demolibs voting to invade Iraq,
and I also heard about 9/11, you know that event that was a direct result of diverting funding and resources from security to social programs in order to buy votes for demolibs, and I also heard about the U.S. getting attacked 7 times under the Clinton adminstration - without recourse, and I also heard that Clinton was too busy dealing with interns in the oval office to be bothered with issues of national security,
yeah, I heard about that, but I'm sure you didn't because CNN and MSLSD didn't tell you that, they were too busy trying to get demolibs elected.
Notice that all the libs can come back with is a diversion, they can't face facts! WAAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAAAA
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#64959 Nov 21, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, California, where men are men and so are half the women,

(wtf lives there!)
NWO

Windsor, WI

#64960 Nov 21, 2012
Jay wrote:
Al-Qaeda is very much alive and it is believed they are in sleeper cells in the USA. They only tell you what they think you want to hear: "All is well, we have it under control."
An article recently written by investigator journalist's mentioned that they believe BL's son is now head of Al-Qaeda, his name reported to be "Khalid." As you know he had a bunch of kids from how many wives? So whether or not this is true would have to be researched to some degree.
Republicans are such good lil Al-Qaeda cheerleaders.
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#64961 Nov 21, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
YES! FORD! AND GO TEXAS!!!
I ain't from Texas, but my family, in part, gave Texas its Republic.
I am very proud of my heritage!
Justin Case

Windsor, WI

#64962 Nov 21, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>I ain't from Texas, but my family, in part, gave Texas its Republic.
I am very proud of my heritage!
Crawford,Texas is home to the lying President.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 132,156
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 45 min gator 18
Husbands with friends 1 hr john 4
teena Marie mills 1 hr john 5
jason hughes 5 hr Cuzzo 9
jessica napier 7 hr hmm 1
brandon bryson 7 hr old friend 4
praying it's all a lie 17 hr Just the truth 5
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE