'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2,960)

Showing posts 59,181 - 59,200 of144,919
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>No I didn't see that. Saw it posted somewhere but didn't have time then to read about it.
You know, immediately after that last post of mine I started trying to post something else, and my page kept "JUMPING" and I'd try to type again and the page would JUMP again again, I turned computer off then back on but seems to still have a problem. Oh & it had some kind of notation in the middle of all the posts saying "One download"?????
What the heck is that crap about? Anyone know?
Maybe your computer needs little break...I know my does that sometimes ...keep jumping. Re start might help?
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Well I've shut down my computer. It goes to Apple first thing in the morning. I'm going to have to unhook the cables my FBI buddy put on the stupid thing to trace my shadow. LOL. I know he's been busy with other stuff but dang I want to use my computer. Apple should be able to straighten it out. At least for now.
There was a bogus mountain Lion update on it. Unfortunately as I looked at it I accidentally clicked on it. It started to load before I shit down. I'm ticked off at myself for that.
Hope you guys don't have problems. I'll be glad to find out what's wrong with it & whose been messing with it. Funny thing is, there's absurdly nothing on my computer. I've only used it for topix stuff. No emailing from it. Nothing. I use my phone for that stuff. LOL.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Great Post !!!! There was no economic collapse in 2008. The 726,000 per month out of work was because they all just quit their jobs. The stock market only lost 40% of it's value due to a glitch in the system. Keep up the Repubs good work. 2016 will be here in no time. Stay the course!!!!!!
We now have 4 years with your guy!!!!! All you libs do is blame Bush for everything! Now tell me what great things your guy has done in his 4 wonderful years!!!!!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your computer needs little break...I know my does that sometimes ...keep jumping. Re start might help?
nope restart didn't help it all. That jumping crap is not normal. My computer is fairly new. Only had it a short time. So it's not the computer itself. It's a hacker or something. In a way I guess it's good that bogus mountain lion update thing got put on there somehow because that means the trace my friend is doing will lead him back to whomever did it. So it may be a good thing in the end. Just wish I hadnt accidentally clicked on it. LOL I must be tired. It said the mountain lion update was a "safari" update. Nuts.
I'm going to call it a night if I can't get to sleep ill check back in on you guys. Take care. Thanks for all you guys posts.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Better question, WHAT IS OBAMA'S AGENDA FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>nope restart didn't help it all. That jumping crap is not normal. My computer is fairly new. Only had it a short time. So it's not the computer itself. It's a hacker or something. In a way I guess it's good that bogus mountain lion update thing got put on there somehow because that means the trace my friend is doing will lead him back to whomever did it. So it may be a good thing in the end. Just wish I hadnt accidentally clicked on it. LOL I must be tired. It said the mountain lion update was a "safari" update. Nuts.
I'm going to call it a night if I can't get to sleep ill check back in on you guys. Take care. Thanks for all you guys posts.
Have a good one, E...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes on the news tonight...
Did you see 4 men arrested from CA planning to join Al Qaida and plotting to kill Americans here and middle east.
Yikes, to close to home!

On the second half of "The Killing of Bin Laden," the story goes on to describe what they got when confiscating B L's papers and computer. They said his one mission was to kill Obama. Now, is anybody so stupid as to believe that mission has been aborted just because B L is dead? They have four more years to in which to try and get Obama. If anything these guys are more entrenched than ever. It ain't over yet, folks! This country is full of sleeper cells because this goofball refuses to seal our border as Jan Brewer, Gov. of Arizona has begged and fought with them to do.

So, if anyone is so naive as to believe only poor Mexican's who want a better life risk it coming across the desert, then you better read up on what's really going on. Listen to what Arizona has to say about what life is like down there, and support this woman. She is trying to protect the whole damn country, not just her state. And for pete sake, let Sheriff Joe do his job. Had it not been for him and his team, we would have a lot more scattered across all the states. Wake up y'all!!!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a good one, E...
:-) thanks OZ.......I'm wide awake now. LOL
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
I'm going to have to go back to using my phone I guess. It's JUMPING right now as I type. It's done it twice as I type this. I have to page back down to start typing again. LOL Just a nuisance.

There are times when I'm reading on her and the whole page shuts down with a Microsoft Error. I have to renew the site and find out where I left off. Try defragging and cleaning out cookies. Sometimes the files get screwed up and you need to run a your system. Reboot and it should be ok.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
On the second half of "The Killing of Bin Laden," the story goes on to describe what they got when confiscating B L's papers and computer. They said his one mission was to kill Obama. Now, is anybody so stupid as to believe that mission has been aborted just because B L is dead? They have four more years to in which to try and get Obama. If anything these guys are more entrenched than ever. It ain't over yet, folks! This country is full of sleeper cells because this goofball refuses to seal our border as Jan Brewer, Gov. of Arizona has begged and fought with them to do.
So, if anyone is so naive as to believe only poor Mexican's who want a better life risk it coming across the desert, then you better read up on what's really going on. Listen to what Arizona has to say about what life is like down there, and support this woman. She is trying to protect the whole damn country, not just her state. And for pete sake, let Sheriff Joe do his job. Had it not been for him and his team, we would have a lot more scattered across all the states. Wake up y'all!!!
Im wide awake now from computer problem. And wow, this is interesting news jay. I don't understand why he'd want to get Obama. I thought he was their big buddy.
I do agree we all need to be concerned about Arizoa & the country needs to get off its behind & fix that problem. It's rediculous this has went on there this long. Completely unnecessary. And setting us up to fall hard.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
There are times when I'm reading on her and the whole page shuts down with a Microsoft Error. I have to renew the site and find out where I left off. Try defragging and cleaning out cookies. Sometimes the files get screwed up and you need to run a your system. Reboot and it should be ok.
thanks ill try that. But I don't use Microsoft. The Mac has different operating system just like iPhone. There system is pretty good about crap not screwing up. I'm still taking the laptop in tomorrow. I'm just learning how to this system. It's so different from the old computer I had. We will see. Or maybe I'll just call because I have that One to One plan thing to gain access to help. Or if I have problems.. My phone is ok tho. They are set up through 2 different providers too. Phone is my florida Att account. Macpro is through internet provider in Ky. Thanks for the help. jay.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>Im wide awake now from computer problem. And wow, this is interesting news jay. I don't understand why he'd want to get Obama. I thought he was their big buddy.
I do agree we all need to be concerned about Arizoa & the country needs to get off its behind & fix that problem. It's rediculous this has went on there this long. Completely unnecessary. And setting us up to fall hard.

E, people think because we don't live in Arizona, we are removed from the problem being so far away. Nothing could be further from the truth. Arizona has so much open land for crossing that we don't have enough border security to cover it. My family lives in Arizona, some of them left and moved here in this area. I heard all about Sheriff Joe and how the people (that is, law abiding, decent citizens) keep reelecting him. This is why they call him America's toughest sheriff. No one knows what's coming into the states through the open gate part of the border. They are cartel, well equip with weapons and drugs. When Gov. Brewer got tough on crime down there, Obama sued the state, causing them to defend themselves and spend needless money to protect their right to secure the safety of their citizens. People concerned themselves with "racial profiling" to the point that they missed the whole point. The idea was to watch for criminals who might be there to do harm. It's too bad, but the truth is, these people are brown skinned who are causing the trouble, so how can you not insult some in an effort to protect all?

These cartel, the scum of the earth, have no problem with murdering or robbing their own nationality. They are evil and wish to do harm to anyone who gets in their way. There are a lot of decent, generational law abiding Mexican people who are citizens there, and these crum-bums do not differentiate. This is what Obama does not want to understand for whatever his reasons are.

Sleeper cells are now all over the US, and even though CIA thinks they know where they are, they aren't doing anything much about it. If Osama's intent,(according to the report) is to assassinate Obama, they will endeavor to carry that out in revenge for the US killing their leader. They have plenty of time now to attempt to regroup and complete their mission.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent letter to Joe Arpaio and tell him how wonderful job he is doing and I wish there is more like him. I got responds back with his picture on the letter. That was very nice of him.

In other countries you have border guards and if you come close, they shoot to kill.

What is all this illegals going to do here, when there is no jobs for Americans? In CA 37% working, 17% only paying taxes. To bad CA is screwed up with all Dems legislators, state Senate, Mayor Villaraigosa, and governor Jerry Brown, all Democrats. CA is going bankrupt.

Democrats make they own salaries, retirement benefits, unions thugs, blackmail companies ...just
all wonderful in CA...no one to stop this bastards.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Jay, I was at home in Florida when I first saw the news about all of Arizonas problem. I was so proud of jan Brewer! She's got moxie! I remember thinking how absurd it was as it played out to no avail. How hopeless it was. Because of the enormity of the problems. It's one thing to try to fight off the border abusers, another to have to fight your own countries rulers. I knew at the very beginning of that crap nothing would get done through our government. That they'd make it more difficult for the US citizens. And they have.

Obama & the others in government don't really have to worry about that. They can & do protect themselves courtesy of us. Obama is super protected. And the rest can well afford to just take off to anywhere else but the US when the crap hits the fan.
When you understand the depth of the loathing of American citizens by its own elected it makes your head spin.
I always wondered why anyone in any state would feel safe or FOR a government that could do to its citizens what they've done in Arizonia. Ranchers have been & are harassed daily. I cannot begin to imagine how difficult it must be to have to live there.
And yes, the ones who cross over go anywhere they chose once they get over that border. We have a government that will not even detain illegals who've raped or murdered or done any crime. They just left them go. Why don't people see our government don't care one iota for us? Why?
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

When you consider all the things that have been going on over the last few years if you have half a brain & good sense, it's hard to miss the fact that it all plays into the demise of America.
That crap in California where they stopped the agriculture because of some tiny insignificant fish. I saw those folks on tv begging for help because they'd shut off their water supply. I watched all the work & growing they'd done just dry up.
No concern for humans. None whatsoever.
Most folks will not start paying attention until they have nothing to eat or some horrible tragedy happens to them or their family. Of course they'll wonder how it all happened. And all this type of crap is how it all happened. The government gets away with this crap because we allow them to. Period.
Up until recently no one has wanted to stand against the UN-Americans. I'm afraid we may already be too late. But if the people do not truly stand together NOW & each single one be willing to do something or go wherever & do whatever it takes.... Well all bets are off. The days of hoping or wishing some one else or some group will take care of it are over.

We have to all stand together for our livelihoods. We have but one choice. Take a stand. Say enough is enough.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

And I didn't mean YOU when I said that half a brain thing. I meant people in general. I think you probably knew that but thought I better clarify.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent letter to Joe Arpaio and tell him how wonderful job he is doing and I wish there is more like him. I got responds back with his picture on the letter. That was very nice of him.
In other countries you have border guards and if you come close, they shoot to kill.
What is all this illegals going to do here, when there is no jobs for Americans? In CA 37% working, 17% only paying taxes. To bad CA is screwed up with all Dems legislators, state Senate, Mayor Villaraigosa, and governor Jerry Brown, all Democrats. CA is going bankrupt.
Democrats make they own salaries, retirement benefits, unions thugs, blackmail companies ...just
That was nice of you to write joe. And super nice he responded to you. Very cool.
Yep California sounds pretty bad as for the hole it's dugs for itself.

I would've comment earlier but I have a sick dog I'm tending to. Poor thing is very sick. Just lost half her dinner. And there was blood. I guess the cancer Ina's gotten worse now. But she had been doing very well up until tonight. Poor baby.
mojo

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up CA. been in trouble for a very long time wake up !!!
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
We now have 4 years with your guy!!!!! All you libs do is blame Bush for everything! Now tell me what great things your guy has done in his 4 wonderful years!!!!!
Exports - Record high. Oil Production - Record High. Natural Gas Production - Record High. GM car sales - Record High. Job Growth - Record - 37 months straight. Housing Starts.- Up for first time since 2007. Taxes on individuals - Record Low. Taxes on small business - Record Low. Wall St. regulations - in place. Iraq war over. Bin Laden - Still Dead.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Exports - Record high. Oil Production - Record High. Natural Gas Production - Record High. GM car sales - Record High. Job Growth - Record - 37 months straight. Housing Starts.- Up for first time since 2007. Taxes on individuals - Record Low. Taxes on small business - Record Low. Wall St. regulations - in place. Iraq war over. Bin Laden - Still Dead.
Record high delusions, record high lies, record high spending, record high debt, record high blaming everybody, record high food stamps, record high free phones, record high voter fraud, record high gas prices, record high food prices, record high number of people in poverty, record high treasonous acts by dominant party, record low truth, record low transparency, record low integrity, record low recovery, record low defense, record low concern about the Constitution, record low concern about the future, record low U.S. credit rating, record most divided population in U.S. history, record low grain reserves,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,181 - 59,200 of144,919
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Becky and Richard hicks 2 min Help 3
which drug dealer in kj needs to be busted?? (Sep '08) 27 min still going on 26
new restaurant at union plaza kentucky biscuit ... 30 min Johnnie 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min SNYB 127,992
KC Basketball Coach 49 min Director of Athletics 64
What happened at the dollor store in flat lick ... 50 min was there 1
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 52 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,739
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 2 hr Butt head 383
•••