'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Jay

Paris, TN

#64892 Nov 20, 2012
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>Im wide awake now from computer problem. And wow, this is interesting news jay. I don't understand why he'd want to get Obama. I thought he was their big buddy.
I do agree we all need to be concerned about Arizoa & the country needs to get off its behind & fix that problem. It's rediculous this has went on there this long. Completely unnecessary. And setting us up to fall hard.

E, people think because we don't live in Arizona, we are removed from the problem being so far away. Nothing could be further from the truth. Arizona has so much open land for crossing that we don't have enough border security to cover it. My family lives in Arizona, some of them left and moved here in this area. I heard all about Sheriff Joe and how the people (that is, law abiding, decent citizens) keep reelecting him. This is why they call him America's toughest sheriff. No one knows what's coming into the states through the open gate part of the border. They are cartel, well equip with weapons and drugs. When Gov. Brewer got tough on crime down there, Obama sued the state, causing them to defend themselves and spend needless money to protect their right to secure the safety of their citizens. People concerned themselves with "racial profiling" to the point that they missed the whole point. The idea was to watch for criminals who might be there to do harm. It's too bad, but the truth is, these people are brown skinned who are causing the trouble, so how can you not insult some in an effort to protect all?

These cartel, the scum of the earth, have no problem with murdering or robbing their own nationality. They are evil and wish to do harm to anyone who gets in their way. There are a lot of decent, generational law abiding Mexican people who are citizens there, and these crum-bums do not differentiate. This is what Obama does not want to understand for whatever his reasons are.

Sleeper cells are now all over the US, and even though CIA thinks they know where they are, they aren't doing anything much about it. If Osama's intent,(according to the report) is to assassinate Obama, they will endeavor to carry that out in revenge for the US killing their leader. They have plenty of time now to attempt to regroup and complete their mission.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64893 Nov 20, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
On the second half of "The Killing of Bin Laden," the story goes on to describe what they got when confiscating B L's papers and computer. They said his one mission was to kill Obama. Now, is anybody so stupid as to believe that mission has been aborted just because B L is dead? They have four more years to in which to try and get Obama. If anything these guys are more entrenched than ever. It ain't over yet, folks! This country is full of sleeper cells because this goofball refuses to seal our border as Jan Brewer, Gov. of Arizona has begged and fought with them to do.
So, if anyone is so naive as to believe only poor Mexican's who want a better life risk it coming across the desert, then you better read up on what's really going on. Listen to what Arizona has to say about what life is like down there, and support this woman. She is trying to protect the whole damn country, not just her state. And for pete sake, let Sheriff Joe do his job. Had it not been for him and his team, we would have a lot more scattered across all the states. Wake up y'all!!!
I sent letter to Joe Arpaio and tell him how wonderful job he is doing and I wish there is more like him. I got responds back with his picture on the letter. That was very nice of him.

In other countries you have border guards and if you come close, they shoot to kill.

What is all this illegals going to do here, when there is no jobs for Americans? In CA 37% working, 17% only paying taxes. To bad CA is screwed up with all Dems legislators, state Senate, Mayor Villaraigosa, and governor Jerry Brown, all Democrats. CA is going bankrupt.

Democrats make they own salaries, retirement benefits, unions thugs, blackmail companies ...just
all wonderful in CA...no one to stop this bastards.
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#64894 Nov 20, 2012
Jay, I was at home in Florida when I first saw the news about all of Arizonas problem. I was so proud of jan Brewer! She's got moxie! I remember thinking how absurd it was as it played out to no avail. How hopeless it was. Because of the enormity of the problems. It's one thing to try to fight off the border abusers, another to have to fight your own countries rulers. I knew at the very beginning of that crap nothing would get done through our government. That they'd make it more difficult for the US citizens. And they have.

Obama & the others in government don't really have to worry about that. They can & do protect themselves courtesy of us. Obama is super protected. And the rest can well afford to just take off to anywhere else but the US when the crap hits the fan.
When you understand the depth of the loathing of American citizens by its own elected it makes your head spin.
I always wondered why anyone in any state would feel safe or FOR a government that could do to its citizens what they've done in Arizonia. Ranchers have been & are harassed daily. I cannot begin to imagine how difficult it must be to have to live there.
And yes, the ones who cross over go anywhere they chose once they get over that border. We have a government that will not even detain illegals who've raped or murdered or done any crime. They just left them go. Why don't people see our government don't care one iota for us? Why?
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#64895 Nov 21, 2012
When you consider all the things that have been going on over the last few years if you have half a brain & good sense, it's hard to miss the fact that it all plays into the demise of America.
That crap in California where they stopped the agriculture because of some tiny insignificant fish. I saw those folks on tv begging for help because they'd shut off their water supply. I watched all the work & growing they'd done just dry up.
No concern for humans. None whatsoever.
Most folks will not start paying attention until they have nothing to eat or some horrible tragedy happens to them or their family. Of course they'll wonder how it all happened. And all this type of crap is how it all happened. The government gets away with this crap because we allow them to. Period.
Up until recently no one has wanted to stand against the UN-Americans. I'm afraid we may already be too late. But if the people do not truly stand together NOW & each single one be willing to do something or go wherever & do whatever it takes.... Well all bets are off. The days of hoping or wishing some one else or some group will take care of it are over.

We have to all stand together for our livelihoods. We have but one choice. Take a stand. Say enough is enough.
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#64896 Nov 21, 2012
And I didn't mean YOU when I said that half a brain thing. I meant people in general. I think you probably knew that but thought I better clarify.
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#64897 Nov 21, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent letter to Joe Arpaio and tell him how wonderful job he is doing and I wish there is more like him. I got responds back with his picture on the letter. That was very nice of him.
In other countries you have border guards and if you come close, they shoot to kill.
What is all this illegals going to do here, when there is no jobs for Americans? In CA 37% working, 17% only paying taxes. To bad CA is screwed up with all Dems legislators, state Senate, Mayor Villaraigosa, and governor Jerry Brown, all Democrats. CA is going bankrupt.
Democrats make they own salaries, retirement benefits, unions thugs, blackmail companies ...just
That was nice of you to write joe. And super nice he responded to you. Very cool.
Yep California sounds pretty bad as for the hole it's dugs for itself.

I would've comment earlier but I have a sick dog I'm tending to. Poor thing is very sick. Just lost half her dinner. And there was blood. I guess the cancer Ina's gotten worse now. But she had been doing very well up until tonight. Poor baby.
mojo

Somerset, KY

#64898 Nov 21, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up CA. been in trouble for a very long time wake up !!!
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#64899 Nov 21, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
We now have 4 years with your guy!!!!! All you libs do is blame Bush for everything! Now tell me what great things your guy has done in his 4 wonderful years!!!!!
Exports - Record high. Oil Production - Record High. Natural Gas Production - Record High. GM car sales - Record High. Job Growth - Record - 37 months straight. Housing Starts.- Up for first time since 2007. Taxes on individuals - Record Low. Taxes on small business - Record Low. Wall St. regulations - in place. Iraq war over. Bin Laden - Still Dead.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#64901 Nov 21, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Exports - Record high. Oil Production - Record High. Natural Gas Production - Record High. GM car sales - Record High. Job Growth - Record - 37 months straight. Housing Starts.- Up for first time since 2007. Taxes on individuals - Record Low. Taxes on small business - Record Low. Wall St. regulations - in place. Iraq war over. Bin Laden - Still Dead.
Record high delusions, record high lies, record high spending, record high debt, record high blaming everybody, record high food stamps, record high free phones, record high voter fraud, record high gas prices, record high food prices, record high number of people in poverty, record high treasonous acts by dominant party, record low truth, record low transparency, record low integrity, record low recovery, record low defense, record low concern about the Constitution, record low concern about the future, record low U.S. credit rating, record most divided population in U.S. history, record low grain reserves,
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#64902 Nov 21, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Record high delusions, record high lies, record high spending, record high debt, record high blaming everybody, record high food stamps, record high free phones, record high voter fraud, record high gas prices, record high food prices, record high number of people in poverty, record high treasonous acts by dominant party, record low truth, record low transparency, record low integrity, record low recovery, record low defense, record low concern about the Constitution, record low concern about the future, record low U.S. credit rating, record most divided population in U.S. history, record low grain reserves,
You did hear about the collapse of 2008 that caused 726,000 jobs per month to be lost? You do know about that right? As far as truth goes, you did hear about the 4000 dead American troops looking for WMDs?
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#64903 Nov 21, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>You did hear about the collapse of 2008 that caused 726,000 jobs per month to be lost? You do know about that right? As far as truth goes, you did hear about the 4000 dead American troops looking for WMDs?
WOW just how many years do you suggest everyone blame 2008 for every single thing wrong today???? Obama's heading into his second term....does it plan on taking any responsibility for it?
2008 has nothing to do with most of the things that were listed that your post is replying too anyway so what would be the cause for them???
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

#64905 Nov 21, 2012
these obozoites have their crutch no9 matter whats bad its booooooooooshs fault
Uncle Tab

United States

#64906 Nov 21, 2012
It's just funny to me how uneducated repu s are. They go on and on about Obama being Muslim and how he's one of them, then they mention seal team 6 find documents on how they want Obama dead

You people are very slow. No wonder you lost. How's that recount going??

LMMFAO!!!!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#64907 Nov 21, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
They could teach you English you dipshit.

Lmfao
wtf

Jackson, KY

#64908 Nov 21, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
these obozoites have their crutch no9 matter whats bad its booooooooooshs fault
And we stomped your ass!

Yaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#64909 Nov 21, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW just how many years do you suggest everyone blame 2008 for every single thing wrong today???? Obama's heading into his second term....does it plan on taking any responsibility for it?
2008 has nothing to do with most of the things that were listed that your post is replying too anyway so what would be the cause for them???
Just as soon as you idiots take responsibility for 911, No WMD's, No bin Laden, Scooter Libby, Katrina. TARP and the Depression.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#64910 Nov 21, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Recodrd high Electoral Votes.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#64912 Nov 21, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Just as soon as you idiots take responsibility for 911, No WMD's, No bin Laden, Scooter Libby, Katrina. TARP and the Depression.
"you idiots".....I'm a registered Democrat.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#64913 Nov 21, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
"you idiots".....I'm a registered Democrat.
You should be whipped you are so stupid.
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#64914 Nov 21, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You should be whipped you are so stupid.
Whipped for what? Am I not towing the Democrat line good enough for you or is it the extreme progressive liberal platform I am wondering from that has you concerned?

"whipped"....are you being racist here? Sure sounds racist. Now that's just wrong..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min dollarsbill 131,877
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 31 min billy 183
Need food badly 32 min County employee 45
Jessica Napier (Sep '10) 1 hr anna 120
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 2 hr parent 4
from someone that cared 3 hr carous 1
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 4 hr lol 7
Porsche mills 5 hr Well.... 24
To the Garland family 13 hr Well.... 3
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 7:29 AM
Marvin Lewis doesn't get Jeremy Hill's touchdown celebrations, but likes how often he's celebrating
NFL 8:22 AM
Bengals player: 'I guess we're afraid of the dark'
NBC Sports 8:27 AM
A.J. Green back to practice after brief illness