'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
NWO

Roscoe, IL

#64866 Nov 20, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of relatives ...
your mommy can get in trouble for living you all by yourself!
You redumblicans kill me.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64867 Nov 20, 2012
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>I think they are one and the same. Just my opinion. They're always changing their location too.
I used to do that then I decided to just pick a location & stick with it. I don't think location matters at all, seems weird some folks are always changing there's. LOL
Yes, it was suspicious, when today some got on wtf case for been so dumb...here comes uncle tab.
Funny!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#64868 Nov 20, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, your "comebacks" are very immature...
I couldn't possibly care less what drug addicts think of me or my rebuttals. Go to rehab.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#64869 Nov 20, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of relatives ...
your mommy can get in trouble for living you all by yourself!
For living me?

Your second grade teacher could get into trouble for passing you.
Jay

Paris, TN

#64870 Nov 20, 2012
On the military channel, right now, is the whole take-down story of how the Seals got Bin Laden.

Awesome Seals!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64871 Nov 20, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't possibly care less what drug addicts think of me or my rebuttals. Go to rehab.
Sorry kiddo, I never touched drugs in my life and I never will!

But, you have a lot growing up to do!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64872 Nov 20, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
For living me?
Your second grade teacher could get into trouble for passing you.
Yawn...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64873 Nov 20, 2012
NWO wrote:
<quoted text>
Libbaboon...if you only knew...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64874 Nov 20, 2012
NWO wrote:
<quoted text>
...libbaboons are to dirty, anyone to touch you...
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#64876 Nov 20, 2012
Have you guys seen the pics yet of those Ha mas terror ists dragging the body of one of the men they killed through the streets of Gaza city on their motorcycles?

They executed 6 Pales titian men after they were accused of spying for Israel.
Their bodies were dumped in the streets & are still there now.

Also of note, Hillary was in Jerusalem Ramallah, & Cairo today discussing a long-term cease fire.
NWO

Roscoe, IL

#64877 Nov 20, 2012
Jay wrote:
On the military channel, right now, is the whole take-down story of how the Seals got Bin Laden.
Awesome Seals!!!
No argument there.
Romney said we should have gotten permission from Pakistan, he is such an idiot.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64878 Nov 20, 2012
Enigma wrote:
Have you guys seen the pics yet of those Ha mas terror ists dragging the body of one of the men they killed through the streets of Gaza city on their motorcycles?
They executed 6 Pales titian men after they were accused of spying for Israel.
Their bodies were dumped in the streets & are still there now.
Also of note, Hillary was in Jerusalem Ramallah, & Cairo today discussing a long-term cease fire.
Yes on the news tonight...
Did you see 4 men arrested from CA planning to join Al Qaida and plotting to kill Americans here and middle east.
Yikes, to close to home!
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#64879 Nov 20, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes on the news tonight...
Did you see 4 men arrested from CA planning to join Al Qaida and plotting to kill Americans here and middle east.
Yikes, to close to home!
No I didn't see that. Saw it posted somewhere but didn't have time then to read about it.

You know, immediately after that last post of mine I started trying to post something else, and my page kept "JUMPING" and I'd try to type again and the page would JUMP again again, I turned computer off then back on but seems to still have a problem. Oh & it had some kind of notation in the middle of all the posts saying "One download"?????
What the heck is that crap about? Anyone know?
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#64880 Nov 20, 2012
I'm going to have to go back to using my phone I guess. It's JUMPING right now as I type. It's done it twice as I type this. I have to page back down to start typing again. LOL Just a nuisance.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64881 Nov 20, 2012
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>No I didn't see that. Saw it posted somewhere but didn't have time then to read about it.
You know, immediately after that last post of mine I started trying to post something else, and my page kept "JUMPING" and I'd try to type again and the page would JUMP again again, I turned computer off then back on but seems to still have a problem. Oh & it had some kind of notation in the middle of all the posts saying "One download"?????
What the heck is that crap about? Anyone know?
Maybe your computer needs little break...I know my does that sometimes ...keep jumping. Re start might help?
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#64882 Nov 20, 2012
Well I've shut down my computer. It goes to Apple first thing in the morning. I'm going to have to unhook the cables my FBI buddy put on the stupid thing to trace my shadow. LOL. I know he's been busy with other stuff but dang I want to use my computer. Apple should be able to straighten it out. At least for now.
There was a bogus mountain Lion update on it. Unfortunately as I looked at it I accidentally clicked on it. It started to load before I shit down. I'm ticked off at myself for that.
Hope you guys don't have problems. I'll be glad to find out what's wrong with it & whose been messing with it. Funny thing is, there's absurdly nothing on my computer. I've only used it for topix stuff. No emailing from it. Nothing. I use my phone for that stuff. LOL.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#64883 Nov 20, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Great Post !!!! There was no economic collapse in 2008. The 726,000 per month out of work was because they all just quit their jobs. The stock market only lost 40% of it's value due to a glitch in the system. Keep up the Repubs good work. 2016 will be here in no time. Stay the course!!!!!!
We now have 4 years with your guy!!!!! All you libs do is blame Bush for everything! Now tell me what great things your guy has done in his 4 wonderful years!!!!!
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#64884 Nov 20, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your computer needs little break...I know my does that sometimes ...keep jumping. Re start might help?
nope restart didn't help it all. That jumping crap is not normal. My computer is fairly new. Only had it a short time. So it's not the computer itself. It's a hacker or something. In a way I guess it's good that bogus mountain lion update thing got put on there somehow because that means the trace my friend is doing will lead him back to whomever did it. So it may be a good thing in the end. Just wish I hadnt accidentally clicked on it. LOL I must be tired. It said the mountain lion update was a "safari" update. Nuts.
I'm going to call it a night if I can't get to sleep ill check back in on you guys. Take care. Thanks for all you guys posts.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64885 Nov 20, 2012
Better question, WHAT IS OBAMA'S AGENDA FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64886 Nov 20, 2012
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>nope restart didn't help it all. That jumping crap is not normal. My computer is fairly new. Only had it a short time. So it's not the computer itself. It's a hacker or something. In a way I guess it's good that bogus mountain lion update thing got put on there somehow because that means the trace my friend is doing will lead him back to whomever did it. So it may be a good thing in the end. Just wish I hadnt accidentally clicked on it. LOL I must be tired. It said the mountain lion update was a "safari" update. Nuts.
I'm going to call it a night if I can't get to sleep ill check back in on you guys. Take care. Thanks for all you guys posts.
Have a good one, E...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min ChromiuMan 131,444
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 13 min Curiouswonderer 2
Ask your candidate to join us this time it is a... 44 min Cool kid 10
Illegal coon hunting going Davis bend road 2 hr jason 11
who will you vote for as jailer 2 hr Baker fan 62
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 6 hr Twilight Ebola 10
Mayor candidate Gary Williams Trash Talking oth... 8 hr remember the teller 41
Corbin's alchol sales bring in another big busi... 9 hr fixthis 6
who got arrested at bville walmart? 12 hr gator 6
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 15 hr love to know 6
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs