'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64873 Nov 20, 2012
NWO wrote:
<quoted text>
You redumblicans kill me.
Libbaboon...if you only knew...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64874 Nov 20, 2012
NWO wrote:
<quoted text>
You redumblicans kill me.
...libbaboons are to dirty, anyone to touch you...
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#64876 Nov 20, 2012
Have you guys seen the pics yet of those Ha mas terror ists dragging the body of one of the men they killed through the streets of Gaza city on their motorcycles?

They executed 6 Pales titian men after they were accused of spying for Israel.
Their bodies were dumped in the streets & are still there now.

Also of note, Hillary was in Jerusalem Ramallah, & Cairo today discussing a long-term cease fire.
NWO

Roscoe, IL

#64877 Nov 20, 2012
Jay wrote:
On the military channel, right now, is the whole take-down story of how the Seals got Bin Laden.
Awesome Seals!!!
No argument there.
Romney said we should have gotten permission from Pakistan, he is such an idiot.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64878 Nov 20, 2012
Enigma wrote:
Have you guys seen the pics yet of those Ha mas terror ists dragging the body of one of the men they killed through the streets of Gaza city on their motorcycles?
They executed 6 Pales titian men after they were accused of spying for Israel.
Their bodies were dumped in the streets & are still there now.
Also of note, Hillary was in Jerusalem Ramallah, & Cairo today discussing a long-term cease fire.
Yes on the news tonight...
Did you see 4 men arrested from CA planning to join Al Qaida and plotting to kill Americans here and middle east.
Yikes, to close to home!
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#64879 Nov 20, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes on the news tonight...
Did you see 4 men arrested from CA planning to join Al Qaida and plotting to kill Americans here and middle east.
Yikes, to close to home!
No I didn't see that. Saw it posted somewhere but didn't have time then to read about it.

You know, immediately after that last post of mine I started trying to post something else, and my page kept "JUMPING" and I'd try to type again and the page would JUMP again again, I turned computer off then back on but seems to still have a problem. Oh & it had some kind of notation in the middle of all the posts saying "One download"?????
What the heck is that crap about? Anyone know?
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#64880 Nov 20, 2012
I'm going to have to go back to using my phone I guess. It's JUMPING right now as I type. It's done it twice as I type this. I have to page back down to start typing again. LOL Just a nuisance.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64881 Nov 20, 2012
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>No I didn't see that. Saw it posted somewhere but didn't have time then to read about it.
You know, immediately after that last post of mine I started trying to post something else, and my page kept "JUMPING" and I'd try to type again and the page would JUMP again again, I turned computer off then back on but seems to still have a problem. Oh & it had some kind of notation in the middle of all the posts saying "One download"?????
What the heck is that crap about? Anyone know?
Maybe your computer needs little break...I know my does that sometimes ...keep jumping. Re start might help?
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#64882 Nov 20, 2012
Well I've shut down my computer. It goes to Apple first thing in the morning. I'm going to have to unhook the cables my FBI buddy put on the stupid thing to trace my shadow. LOL. I know he's been busy with other stuff but dang I want to use my computer. Apple should be able to straighten it out. At least for now.
There was a bogus mountain Lion update on it. Unfortunately as I looked at it I accidentally clicked on it. It started to load before I shit down. I'm ticked off at myself for that.
Hope you guys don't have problems. I'll be glad to find out what's wrong with it & whose been messing with it. Funny thing is, there's absurdly nothing on my computer. I've only used it for topix stuff. No emailing from it. Nothing. I use my phone for that stuff. LOL.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#64883 Nov 20, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Great Post !!!! There was no economic collapse in 2008. The 726,000 per month out of work was because they all just quit their jobs. The stock market only lost 40% of it's value due to a glitch in the system. Keep up the Repubs good work. 2016 will be here in no time. Stay the course!!!!!!
We now have 4 years with your guy!!!!! All you libs do is blame Bush for everything! Now tell me what great things your guy has done in his 4 wonderful years!!!!!
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#64884 Nov 20, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your computer needs little break...I know my does that sometimes ...keep jumping. Re start might help?
nope restart didn't help it all. That jumping crap is not normal. My computer is fairly new. Only had it a short time. So it's not the computer itself. It's a hacker or something. In a way I guess it's good that bogus mountain lion update thing got put on there somehow because that means the trace my friend is doing will lead him back to whomever did it. So it may be a good thing in the end. Just wish I hadnt accidentally clicked on it. LOL I must be tired. It said the mountain lion update was a "safari" update. Nuts.
I'm going to call it a night if I can't get to sleep ill check back in on you guys. Take care. Thanks for all you guys posts.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64885 Nov 20, 2012
Better question, WHAT IS OBAMA'S AGENDA FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64886 Nov 20, 2012
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>nope restart didn't help it all. That jumping crap is not normal. My computer is fairly new. Only had it a short time. So it's not the computer itself. It's a hacker or something. In a way I guess it's good that bogus mountain lion update thing got put on there somehow because that means the trace my friend is doing will lead him back to whomever did it. So it may be a good thing in the end. Just wish I hadnt accidentally clicked on it. LOL I must be tired. It said the mountain lion update was a "safari" update. Nuts.
I'm going to call it a night if I can't get to sleep ill check back in on you guys. Take care. Thanks for all you guys posts.
Have a good one, E...
Jay

Paris, TN

#64887 Nov 20, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes on the news tonight...
Did you see 4 men arrested from CA planning to join Al Qaida and plotting to kill Americans here and middle east.
Yikes, to close to home!
**********

On the second half of "The Killing of Bin Laden," the story goes on to describe what they got when confiscating B L's papers and computer. They said his one mission was to kill Obama. Now, is anybody so stupid as to believe that mission has been aborted just because B L is dead? They have four more years to in which to try and get Obama. If anything these guys are more entrenched than ever. It ain't over yet, folks! This country is full of sleeper cells because this goofball refuses to seal our border as Jan Brewer, Gov. of Arizona has begged and fought with them to do.

So, if anyone is so naive as to believe only poor Mexican's who want a better life risk it coming across the desert, then you better read up on what's really going on. Listen to what Arizona has to say about what life is like down there, and support this woman. She is trying to protect the whole damn country, not just her state. And for pete sake, let Sheriff Joe do his job. Had it not been for him and his team, we would have a lot more scattered across all the states. Wake up y'all!!!
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#64888 Nov 20, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a good one, E...
:-) thanks OZ.......I'm wide awake now. LOL
Jay

Paris, TN

#64889 Nov 20, 2012
Enigma wrote:
I'm going to have to go back to using my phone I guess. It's JUMPING right now as I type. It's done it twice as I type this. I have to page back down to start typing again. LOL Just a nuisance.
**********

There are times when I'm reading on her and the whole page shuts down with a Microsoft Error. I have to renew the site and find out where I left off. Try defragging and cleaning out cookies. Sometimes the files get screwed up and you need to run a your system. Reboot and it should be ok.
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#64890 Nov 20, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
On the second half of "The Killing of Bin Laden," the story goes on to describe what they got when confiscating B L's papers and computer. They said his one mission was to kill Obama. Now, is anybody so stupid as to believe that mission has been aborted just because B L is dead? They have four more years to in which to try and get Obama. If anything these guys are more entrenched than ever. It ain't over yet, folks! This country is full of sleeper cells because this goofball refuses to seal our border as Jan Brewer, Gov. of Arizona has begged and fought with them to do.
So, if anyone is so naive as to believe only poor Mexican's who want a better life risk it coming across the desert, then you better read up on what's really going on. Listen to what Arizona has to say about what life is like down there, and support this woman. She is trying to protect the whole damn country, not just her state. And for pete sake, let Sheriff Joe do his job. Had it not been for him and his team, we would have a lot more scattered across all the states. Wake up y'all!!!
Im wide awake now from computer problem. And wow, this is interesting news jay. I don't understand why he'd want to get Obama. I thought he was their big buddy.
I do agree we all need to be concerned about Arizoa & the country needs to get off its behind & fix that problem. It's rediculous this has went on there this long. Completely unnecessary. And setting us up to fall hard.
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#64891 Nov 20, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
There are times when I'm reading on her and the whole page shuts down with a Microsoft Error. I have to renew the site and find out where I left off. Try defragging and cleaning out cookies. Sometimes the files get screwed up and you need to run a your system. Reboot and it should be ok.
thanks ill try that. But I don't use Microsoft. The Mac has different operating system just like iPhone. There system is pretty good about crap not screwing up. I'm still taking the laptop in tomorrow. I'm just learning how to this system. It's so different from the old computer I had. We will see. Or maybe I'll just call because I have that One to One plan thing to gain access to help. Or if I have problems.. My phone is ok tho. They are set up through 2 different providers too. Phone is my florida Att account. Macpro is through internet provider in Ky. Thanks for the help. jay.
Jay

Paris, TN

#64892 Nov 20, 2012
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>Im wide awake now from computer problem. And wow, this is interesting news jay. I don't understand why he'd want to get Obama. I thought he was their big buddy.
I do agree we all need to be concerned about Arizoa & the country needs to get off its behind & fix that problem. It's rediculous this has went on there this long. Completely unnecessary. And setting us up to fall hard.
**********

E, people think because we don't live in Arizona, we are removed from the problem being so far away. Nothing could be further from the truth. Arizona has so much open land for crossing that we don't have enough border security to cover it. My family lives in Arizona, some of them left and moved here in this area. I heard all about Sheriff Joe and how the people (that is, law abiding, decent citizens) keep reelecting him. This is why they call him America's toughest sheriff. No one knows what's coming into the states through the open gate part of the border. They are cartel, well equip with weapons and drugs. When Gov. Brewer got tough on crime down there, Obama sued the state, causing them to defend themselves and spend needless money to protect their right to secure the safety of their citizens. People concerned themselves with "racial profiling" to the point that they missed the whole point. The idea was to watch for criminals who might be there to do harm. It's too bad, but the truth is, these people are brown skinned who are causing the trouble, so how can you not insult some in an effort to protect all?

These cartel, the scum of the earth, have no problem with murdering or robbing their own nationality. They are evil and wish to do harm to anyone who gets in their way. There are a lot of decent, generational law abiding Mexican people who are citizens there, and these crum-bums do not differentiate. This is what Obama does not want to understand for whatever his reasons are.

Sleeper cells are now all over the US, and even though CIA thinks they know where they are, they aren't doing anything much about it. If Osama's intent,(according to the report) is to assassinate Obama, they will endeavor to carry that out in revenge for the US killing their leader. They have plenty of time now to attempt to regroup and complete their mission.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64893 Nov 20, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
On the second half of "The Killing of Bin Laden," the story goes on to describe what they got when confiscating B L's papers and computer. They said his one mission was to kill Obama. Now, is anybody so stupid as to believe that mission has been aborted just because B L is dead? They have four more years to in which to try and get Obama. If anything these guys are more entrenched than ever. It ain't over yet, folks! This country is full of sleeper cells because this goofball refuses to seal our border as Jan Brewer, Gov. of Arizona has begged and fought with them to do.
So, if anyone is so naive as to believe only poor Mexican's who want a better life risk it coming across the desert, then you better read up on what's really going on. Listen to what Arizona has to say about what life is like down there, and support this woman. She is trying to protect the whole damn country, not just her state. And for pete sake, let Sheriff Joe do his job. Had it not been for him and his team, we would have a lot more scattered across all the states. Wake up y'all!!!
I sent letter to Joe Arpaio and tell him how wonderful job he is doing and I wish there is more like him. I got responds back with his picture on the letter. That was very nice of him.

In other countries you have border guards and if you come close, they shoot to kill.

What is all this illegals going to do here, when there is no jobs for Americans? In CA 37% working, 17% only paying taxes. To bad CA is screwed up with all Dems legislators, state Senate, Mayor Villaraigosa, and governor Jerry Brown, all Democrats. CA is going bankrupt.

Democrats make they own salaries, retirement benefits, unions thugs, blackmail companies ...just
all wonderful in CA...no one to stop this bastards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Darth Tater 135,201
what happen 2 hr just curious 1
Britney Smith and Julius Blalock 3 hr Brandon 8
1998 jeep grand cherokee laredo need help 3 hr good luck 4
acer desktop windows 8 4 hr travis 1
Keith Ledford and Kayla grubb 4 hr lucky 1
Porsche mills 8 hr Just Saying 31
Explosion in Flatlick? 12 hr closemind 8
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]