'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
NWO

Rockford, IL

#64716 Nov 20, 2012
Why are republicans always against minimum wage increases?
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#64719 Nov 20, 2012
NWO wrote:
Why are republicans always against minimum wage increases?
There not, their against retards making decisions,
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

#64720 Nov 20, 2012
NWO wrote:
Why are republicans always against minimum wage increases?
because they are company owners and have a world dominance view and don't want anyone else to pull themselves up in life when people are struggling and starving it makes them feel like kings ruling the kingdom but they aren't ruling this kingdom are they!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#64721 Nov 20, 2012
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#64722 Nov 20, 2012
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Trent Lott, Ronald Reagan and Republican Racism
Dec. 14, 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/d9w75
Southern Strategy: The race question has haunted Reagan and the GOP for decades
The same could be said, of course, about such Republican heroes as, Barry Goldwater, Richard Nixon or George Bush the elder, all of whom used coded racial messages to lure disaffected blue collar and Southern white voters away from the Democrats. Yet it's with Reagan, who set a standard for exploiting white anger and resentment rarely seen since George Wallace stood in the schoolhouse door, that the Republican's selective memory about its race-baiting habit really stands out.
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,859...
No tears for Reagan
June 8, 2004 / http://tinyurl.com/558r6l
Excuse me if I don’t shed any tears over the passing of former President Ronald Reagan. While the news of the 40th president’s death brought on a flood of sentimentality over the nation’s media this past weekend, I could not help but recall what the Reagan presidency really meant for Black Americans. Similar to what occurred upon the death of Richard Nixon, amnesia has set upon journalists as they recall Reagan’s era; choosing to indulge in idol worship rather than serious reflection on the former president’s policies.
http://www.blackamericatoday.com/article.cfm...
Ronald Reagan: The Great White Redeemer
http://tinyurl.com/6jljhm / June 10 2004
Only 12 years elapsed between the glorious military victory over the Confederate Slave States in 1865 and the definitive defeat of Reconstruction in 1877. In many important respects, the Reconstruction period was even briefer than that. By 1870, when the last of the southern states ratified the 15th Amendment to the Constitution, Tennessee had already rejected biracial democracy and installed an all-white “Redeemer” government.“Redemption” then swept through Georgia, North Carolina and Virginia.
http://www.blackcommentator.com/94/94_cover_r...
Reagan's heart of darkness
June 9, 2004 / http://tinyurl.com/28ytj
PRESIDENT Bush proclaimed: "Ronald Reagan believed that God takes the side of justice and that America has a special calling to oppose tyranny and defend freedom." In the first three days of news reports on the death of the former president, not a single major American newspaper, television station, or politician has dared to exhume this counterpoint to the Reagan's legacy: "Immoral, evil, and totally un-Christian."
http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_op...
Reagan, White As Snow
http://tinyurl.com/6lujee
Last week, as we’ve heard, the Republican presidential candidates praised the name and heritage of Ronald Reagan 40 times during the televised Show and Tell at the Reagan Presidential Library. That none of them mentioned Reagan’s legacy of white supremacy and support for apartheid is a little like invoking Jefferson Davis and not mentioning treason or slavery. Actually, a lot like it.
Ronald Reagan was a white supremacist to his very core, and left enough traces over his lengthy political career so that it’s evident for anyone who cares to look—which apparently few do.
Domestically, he opposed every legislative remedy for African Americans, betraying a meanness of spirit and an open racism. As Sidney Blumenthal wrote in The Guardian in 2003:/ http://www.tompaine.com/articles/2007/05/08/r...
Reagan, oh Reagan, its all your fault, the black panthers, Jeremia Wright, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, they had nothing to do with promoting racism in American, oh Reagan,
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#64723 Nov 20, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text>because they are company owners and have a world dominance view and don't want anyone else to pull themselves up in life when people are struggling and starving it makes them feel like kings ruling the kingdom but they aren't ruling this kingdom are they!
and when it rains but if not on wednesday the people won't see it because the trees are in the way and corn pops anytime, but, the rulers are for ice cream and donuts for all, except those that are allergic to gluten when the phone rings cuz no one can answer if their not home,

doh, yep, yap, yope, sup, sizz, soo, duh,

reading your lib posts are better than going to the movies!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#64724 Nov 20, 2012
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan was president back in 1983 when this song was written.
---------
Union Sundown
Well, my shoes, they come from Singapore,
My flashlight's from Taiwan,
My tablecloth's from Malaysia,
My belt buckle's from the Amazon.
You know, this shirt I wear comes from the Philippines
And the car I drive is a Chevrolet,
It was put together down in Argentina
By a guy makin' thirty cents a day.
Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.
Well, this silk dress is from Hong Kong
And the pearls are from Japan.
Well, the dog collar's from India
And the flower pot's from Pakistan.
All the furniture, it says "Made in Brazil"
Where a woman, she slaved for sure
Bringin' home thirty cents a day to a family of twelve,
You know, that's a lot of money to her.
Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.
Well, you know, lots of people complainin' that there is no work.
I say, "Why you say that for
When nothin' you got is U.S.-made?"
They don't make nothin' here no more,
You know, capitalism is above the law.
It say, "It don't count 'less it sells."
When it costs too much to build it at home
You just build it cheaper someplace else.
Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.
Well, the job that you used to have,
They gave it to somebody down in El Salvador.
The unions are big business, friend,
And they're goin' out like a dinosaur.
They used to grow food in Kansas
Now they want to grow it on the moon and eat it raw.
I can see the day coming when even your home garden
Is gonna be against the law.
Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.
Democracy don't rule the world,
You'd better get that in your head.
This world is ruled by violence
But I guess that's better left unsaid.
From Broadway to the Milky Way,
That's a lot of territory indeed
And a man's gonna do what he has to do
When he's got a hungry mouth to feed.
Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.
Copyright ©1983
Wow, that song is pretty good! I wonder if it was written by a lib!

The libs can't feed themselves now without stealing from those that work, what are they going to do when the treasury market collapses? WAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAA, WAAAAAAA
kimlpo

Pittsburgh, PA

#64725 Nov 20, 2012
amen

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

#64726 Nov 20, 2012
From a teacher in the Nashville area

"We are worried about 'the cow' when it is all about the 'Ice Cream.'The most eye-opening civics lesson I ever had was while teaching 3rd grade. The last Presidential election was heating up and some of the children showed an interest.I decided we would have an election for a class president. We would choose our nominees. They would make a campaign speech and the class would vote. To simplify the process, candidates were nominated by other class members. We discussed what kinds of characteristics these students should have. We got many nominations and from those, Jamie and Olivia were picked to run for the top spot.
The class had done a great job in their selections. Both candidates were good kids.

I thought Jamie might have an advantage because he got lots of parental support.

I had never seen Olivia's mother.

The day arrived when they were to make their speeches.

Jamie went first.

He had specific ideas about how to make our class a better place.
He ended by promising to do his very best.

Everyone applauded and he sat down.

Now is was Olivia's turn to speak.

Her speech was concise. She said, "If you will vote for me, I will give you ice cream." She sat down.

The class went wild. "Yes! Yes! We want ice cream."

She surely would say more. She did not have to.

A discussion followed. How did she plan to pay for the ice cream? She wasn't sure. But no one pursued that question. They took her at her word.

Would her parents buy it or would the class pay for it...She didn't know.

The class really didn't care. All they were thinking about was ice cream...

Jamie was forgotten. Olivia won by a landslide.

Every time Barack Obama opened his mouth he offered ice cream and 51.4 % of the people reacted like nine year olds.

They want ice cream.

The other 48.6% percent know they're going to have to feed the cow and clean up the mess."
NWO

Windsor, WI

#64727 Nov 20, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that song is pretty good! I wonder if it was written by a lib!
The libs can't feed themselves now without stealing from those that work, what are they going to do when the treasury market collapses? WAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAA, WAAAAAAA
The Bushs collapsed it twice and Clinton had to fix it the first time and now Obama is having to fix it this time.
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#64728 Nov 20, 2012
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan was president back in 1983 when this song was written.
---------
Union Sundown
Well, my shoes, they come from Singapore,
My flashlight's from Taiwan,
My tablecloth's from Malaysia,
My belt buckle's from the Amazon.
You know, this shirt I wear comes from the Philippines
And the car I drive is a Chevrolet,
It was put together down in Argentina
By a guy makin' thirty cents a day.
Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.
Well, this silk dress is from Hong Kong
And the pearls are from Japan.
Well, the dog collar's from India
And the flower pot's from Pakistan.
All the furniture, it says "Made in Brazil"
Where a woman, she slaved for sure
Bringin' home thirty cents a day to a family of twelve,
You know, that's a lot of money to her.
Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.
Well, you know, lots of people complainin' that there is no work.
I say, "Why you say that for
When nothin' you got is U.S.-made?"
They don't make nothin' here no more,
You know, capitalism is above the law.
It say, "It don't count 'less it sells."
When it costs too much to build it at home
You just build it cheaper someplace else.
Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.
Well, the job that you used to have,
They gave it to somebody down in El Salvador.
The unions are big business, friend,
And they're goin' out like a dinosaur.
They used to grow food in Kansas
Now they want to grow it on the moon and eat it raw.
I can see the day coming when even your home garden
Is gonna be against the law.
Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.
Democracy don't rule the world,
You'd better get that in your head.
This world is ruled by violence
But I guess that's better left unsaid.
From Broadway to the Milky Way,
That's a lot of territory indeed
And a man's gonna do what he has to do
When he's got a hungry mouth to feed.
Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.
Copyright ©1983
Looks like the Unions have over priced the workers of this nation, just for the Union's benefit.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#64729 Nov 20, 2012
NWO wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bushs collapsed it twice and Clinton had to fix it the first time and now Obama is having to fix it this time.
Ok, LOL,
wtf

Clay City, KY

#64730 Nov 20, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like the Unions have over priced the workers of this nation, just for the Union's benefit.
You stupid SOB.
NWO

Windsor, WI

#64731 Nov 20, 2012
This country is in far better shape now than when Obama took over.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#64732 Nov 20, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
They are moochers and welfare offenders and takers, so whats the problem with telling the truth, oh, I forgot, libs panic at the truth. Heres a link that might helpl you.
http://www.medicinenet.com/panic_disorder/art...
Yes !!!!!! All Democrats are on welfare. Keep up the great post. America needs to know just what you Repubs stand for and believe.
Obama2008/2012 and beyond.
Therealnews com

East Islip, NY

#64733 Nov 20, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that song is pretty good! I wonder if it was written by a lib!
The libs can't feed themselves now without stealing from those that work, what are they going to do when the treasury market collapses? WAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAA, WAAAAAAA
Do you know the difference between the Russian and American citizenry?

The Russians know they are getting bamboozled with Pravda and the Americans believe the corporate mainstream / corporate rightwing media "Hook Line and Sinker"!

You seem to be a Frank Luntz believer.

Svengali Luntz changed the wording from Estate Tax to Death Tax so people like yourself will endorse it.

It only applies to Millionaires and Billionaires.

==========

MPs say Rupert Murdoch unfit to run company
May 2, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/7lqquss
Rupert Murdoch is not fit to run a major international company, MPs said on Tuesday, finding him ultimately responsible for the illegal phone hacking that has corroded his global media empire and damaged the political establishment.
The MPs said the 81-year-old News Corp chief lacked credibility, his son James appeared incompetent and the company was guilty of "wilful blindness" towards its staff at the News of the World tabloid.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/05/02/uk-b...

UK lawmakers: Rupert Murdoch unfit to lead company
May 1, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/6q7gfjd
A committee of British lawmakers called Rupert Murdoch unfit to run his global media empire -- a finding that reflects just how deeply the phone hacking scandal born of his defunct News of the World has shaken the relationship between the press and politics.
The divisive ruling Tuesday against Murdoch, his son James and three of their executives also exposed the waning influence of the media tycoon, and could jeopardize his control of a major broadcaster.
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2012-05/D9UG4R...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#64734 Nov 20, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the job development number before Romney? That is what matters. Weither the number was higher or lower. If it was say 50th in job development before Romney and was 47th after then he actually improved things didn't he?
So what would determine if he did his job or not would be the previous number!
What is your obcession with the "bwhahhhhahhaaa's"? It makes you appear somewhat "mad", and not as in pissed off mad either.
Mass had more debt per person, per capita than any other state when Rmoney got fired as Gov. He didn't even try to run again.
47th in job creation.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#64735 Nov 20, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
I would guess if rummy did a great or even good or even not that bad of a job in mass. why did he lose that state by thirty points and for that matter in his other home state of Michigan (he has so many home states you know I guess for him his home state is where ever the fuck he was campaigning )oops he lost by a lot there to so why is it that every where he hung his hat they didn't like him I will answer for you because you fucktard pubtards can't put thought together it's really simple HE SUCKS the bottom line is he lost and he is a loser so quit embarrassing yourselves by hanging on to it it is over and you hitched your wagon to a loser but whats to be expected you are losers to I am proud of this country for not rewarding a corporate raider and this fox news sour grapes attitude is going to ensure a loss in 2016 to so keep insulting the electorate by calling them moochers and welfare offenders and takers bottom line they are hard working men and women and a lot of them lost everything they built under your beloved pubtard Bush and they had enough of your pubtard shit and they gave you bastards the boot and if you keep it up you will get the boot over and over and over again and I think it is funny as hell that as bad as you say Obama is your guy is worse and the election is rock solid proof of it ha ha ha ha baaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! sheep!!!!!!
You want us to get over Romney, but you continue to hold onto Bush????? We know who supposedly won the election but we are concerned for the future of our country with your man! This provides us the right to comment whenever we want on the issues before us.

Tell us how our guy is worse. What has Obama done in the past 4 years except put us further in debt? What happened to his promises of cutting the deficit in half, reducing unemployment to 6% or lower, and implementing immigration reform in his first term? How do you know our guy could not do better????? He has been successful at most everything he has done in his life. Why not let him have an opportunity? What experience did Obama have coming into the Presidency?????? Nada!!!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#64736 Nov 20, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that song is pretty good! I wonder if it was written by a lib!
The libs can't feed themselves now without stealing from those that work, what are they going to do when the treasury market collapses? WAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAA, WAAAAAAA
Did you know that had 'Food Insecurity' at least one time in the past year? Which means that they had to skip at least one meal, because they couldn't afford to eat? Did you know that a majority of families who rely on food banks is because they are working poor and cannot qualify for food stamps or SNAP?
They're not takers and leeches. They just don't make enough money to live, but to you that is their own fault, huh?
Did you know that POOR Hostess Co also went bankrupt in 2004?
Did you know the only reason they are attempting to do it now is so they can get out of paying the workers their pensions and will stick that cost on US Taxpayers, just like Bain Capital does and did in the past?
Think about that.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#64737 Nov 20, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You want us to get over Romney, but you continue to hold onto Bush????? We know who supposedly won the election but we are concerned for the future of our country with your man! This provides us the right to comment whenever we want on the issues before us.
Tell us how our guy is worse. What has Obama done in the past 4 years except put us further in debt? What happened to his promises of cutting the deficit in half, reducing unemployment to 6% or lower, and implementing immigration reform in his first term? How do you know our guy could not do better????? He has been successful at most everything he has done in his life. Why not let him have an opportunity? What experience did Obama have coming into the Presidency?????? Nada!!!!!
Great Post !!!! There was no economic collapse in 2008. The 726,000 per month out of work was because they all just quit their jobs. The stock market only lost 40% of it's value due to a glitch in the system. Keep up the Repubs good work. 2016 will be here in no time. Stay the course!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min TDM 4,985
Tanyard Cemetery Shocking Find Today 21 min Bye 50
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 29 min John boy 21
Tax tax and more tax 40 min sherry 9
Joe and Teresa 1 hr Sin D 12 2
knox board of ed raising taxes 1 hr sick of taxes 88
Sara Stewart I Am Sucking Your Mans Big Uncut C*ck 2 hr freak 2
A Rat In Knox County 10 hr Genius 8
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••