'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2,948)

Showing posts 58,941 - 58,960 of144,996
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>Waaaaaaaaaahahahahahah ahaha!!!!
Hey, I like me some twinkies once in awhile but that' pretty costly sweets!! LOL. Didn't I hear that now they may not be going out of business? Is that correct?

Years back when Mitt Romney was on the board of director's for Bain, these are the kinds of company situations that Bain would buy into, renegotiate, restore and resume businesses, saving people's jobs and keeping business going. Of course I do not expect some of the people on here to believe it, and trust whether you do or not, I do not care. But as an example of what the company did....

Domino's, Sealy, Brookstone, Weather Channel, Burger King, Warner Music Group, Dollarama, Home Depot Supply, and many others.

In business, you win some and you lose some. It's a chance everyone takes in starting anything. But Romney is no dummy when it comes to creating jobs and making money. And how does that compare to someone with a couple of years as a community organizer??

Too bad for this country that we didn't get such a leader and job creator at the helm, instead of one where thousand and thousands will now close their businesses and worker's will lose their incomes.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>Hey RH, been reading your stuff on here, just great! You go!! Hey, are you going to have a big Thanksgiving celebration?
Actually, we are in Florida and our family is in Kentucky. My husband and I plan to have a small Thanksgiving dinner. I bought a turkey breast instead of an entire turkey. We are headed back to Kentucky around the middle of Dec. for about 3 weeks. Get to see the children and grandchildren then.

What about you?????
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my gosh, the disease has returned, and it has mutated!
The truth always is a disease to republicans.
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

The Democrats can never beat the Rs in a Knife Fight, I mean how can you argue with them over this Benghazi incident, they have absolutly no Conseince, or Morals, according to them the World began Jan. 20th 2009, its almost like they are all Trial Lawyers, the Facts dont count, their Fake Consern over the lives lost, Brian Terry, the Border Patrol Agent, the way they have mislead people and reinvent the Facts, the Ds cant match that! All I can say is there will be a special place in Hell, for them!
Anonymous

Long Beach, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Second there is the cartoon of a stork that has a long-legged leapfrog completely in its beak, except that the frog's legs and its arms are dangling outside. One of the frog's hands is thinly grasped around the stork's neck, however, to the bird's obvious astonishment so that, at least for the moment it can't swallow. The other hand of the frog is raised waving a Confederate Battle Flag, and the caption below reads: "It ain't over til it's over."
The fact that such a cartoon exists, and that bumper stickers well into the Seventies declared, "The South will Rise Again!" ...
http://www.texasnationalist.com/index.php/inf...
I think you should move to texas you would fit right in.
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Years back when Mitt Romney was on the board of director's for Bain, these are the kinds of company situations that Bain would buy into, renegotiate, restore and resume businesses, saving people's jobs and keeping business going. Of course I do not expect some of the people on here to believe it, and trust whether you do or not, I do not care. But as an example of what the company did....
Domino's, Sealy, Brookstone, Weather Channel, Burger King, Warner Music Group, Dollarama, Home Depot Supply, and many others.
In business, you win some and you lose some. It's a chance everyone takes in starting anything. But Romney is no dummy when it comes to creating jobs and making money. And how does that compare to someone with a couple of years as a community organizer??
Too bad for this country that we didn't get such a leader and job creator at the helm, instead of one where thousand and thousands will now close their businesses and worker's will lose their incomes.
Exactly!! Romney would have been a blessing to our county.
We have an idiot who don't even take time to learn how to pronounce the names of folks in Burma.....what a doofus!!
Democrips Rebloodlicans

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I agree with Jesse Ventura! The 2 party system is corrupt and nothing truly for the people can come from it at this point. Corporations and big money own the nation, its just a matter of which corporation is funding the Democrips and which one is funding the Rebloodlicans. Years ago Perot was a third party candidate who put a true scare into the big 2 political party machine. Every since then, those third party candidates have not been allowed to debate, why not? It is suppose to be a government of the people, by the people, and for the people right? Plus if you dont live in CA, NY, FL, OH, MI, MA or PA your vote really doesnt count for much in this electoral college system anyway.

“Not in the $#IT Business!”

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

To Frank: Here is some Redneck Reality for you:
You will never earn anything worrying about what someone else has.
Setting on your @$$ will not "Git-R-Done".
They call us 'RedNecks' because we work hard in the Sun all day!
That sun beating down on you gives you that red-neck-tan.
Having worked hard all my life, I am DAMNED PROUD to have earned my Red Neck! Redneck does not mean uneducated. Rednecks earn the bread they eat with those soup beans! We have NEVER been ashamed to be country. I open doors for ladies, I eat red meat (hunted and trapped), I don't take $#it from LIBERAL PANTY-Waste Wanna-Be's either!

“Not in the $#IT Business!”

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

not Panty-waist..
I mean what I said figure it out!
yuuuuuuup

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Lol physical cliff...
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we are in Florida and our family is in Kentucky. My husband and I plan to have a small Thanksgiving dinner. I bought a turkey breast instead of an entire turkey. We are headed back to Kentucky around the middle of Dec. for about 3 weeks. Get to see the children and grandchildren then.
What about you?????
That sounds like a great plan. My hubby is headed up here. I will probably go back to Florida sometime after Thanksgiving. If I can handle the cold I may wait until after Christmas. I travel with dogs so don't like to make that trek very often, LOL. But I sure miss Fl., can't wait to be back home. Wish I were there shopping for Christmas, much better stores there, much better prices I think too! I;m ready for a boat ride & some fishing!:-)
Part of our family is up here too, but these young people are so busy with work, & all the other relatives it makes for too little time together but I'll take what I can get & be grateful for it. We're going to bake a ham because everyone we know will be serving turkey so at least we'll have something different. My hubby is also bringing some fresh caught Mahi-Mahi my fav fish& some Yellowtail Snappers that will be a welcome meal before turkey day! I'm hoping he brings a few shrimp too! He's a great fish cook, LOL
I hope all of us on here have a beautiful & safe holiday.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
Judge in CA. says "NO" to the Nativity scene that's appeared in Palisades Park for nearly "60 years" .
So there goes something that's been done since 1950. Sad, just sad & pitiful.
This judge said he,"understood the government interests".

This is nothing new E.....back in the middle 80s, city firefighter's crawled up on the roof of a fire station in my old home town and mounted a six foot lighted cross on top of the fire station. Some jerkoff atheist went down to the mayor's office and complained. It was a city building ya know?, paid for by taxpayer's, bla, bla bla, so the idiot complainer said. The mayor called the station and told the guys to take down the cross, etc., so...down came the cross! A lot of ticked off people who liked the cross also complained. But, the idiot we had for a mayor at the time was a democrat and so were many of his appointees, so......the minority of one - won!

Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text>yes I'm sure you guys will go smash the brains in on all the little kittens and skin some of them alive and cook them up make turkey ( kitten wink wink) and stuffing and the works personally I would be ok if you got the shivering shits and die of dehydration you retard sons of bitches now that would be karma ha!!! enjoy!!!!!!!! taste like chicken??????
~~~~~~~~~~
Seek immediate help for your heroin habit!
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

2016, if the World makes it that Long, will be the Year, when the Democrats take the advice of the Tea Party, and Pick their own Canidate, a Real Democrat, the Republicans are showing their true Colors right now, what a mistake it would have been, if Romney had Won! You Learn more after an Election than before, we have had to many Bussiness Men, thats the problem! All this Talk about Secede from the Union, how would you go about that, I Damn sure no Republican, would you just run me off or what, take my Land! so far there are only about 300 thousand Idiots, I suggest we give them some Beach Front Property! Gitmo, Cuba! HaHaHaHa!
Tallahassee

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

firstofthemonther wrote:
2016, if the World makes it that Long, will be the Year, when the Democrats take the advice of the Tea Party, and Pick their own Canidate, a Real Democrat, the Republicans are showing their true Colors right now, what a mistake it would have been, if Romney had Won! You Learn more after an Election than before, we have had to many Bussiness Men, thats the problem! All this Talk about Secede from the Union, how would you go about that, I Damn sure no Republican, would you just run me off or what, take my Land! so far there are only about 300 thousand Idiots, I suggest we give them some Beach Front Property! Gitmo, Cuba! HaHaHaHa!
Dont worry, we arent going to make it to 2016. Im sure the zombie apocolypse will take place long before then. Get in good shape, stockpile supplies, stay on the move, and dont get bit! That is all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

firstofthemonther wrote:
The Democrats can never beat the Rs in a Knife Fight, I mean how can you argue with them over this Benghazi incident, they have absolutly no Conseince, or Morals, according to them the World began Jan. 20th 2009, its almost like they are all Trial Lawyers, the Facts dont count, their Fake Consern over the lives lost, Brian Terry, the Border Patrol Agent, the way they have mislead people and reinvent the Facts, the Ds cant match that! All I can say is there will be a special place in Hell, for them!
Who are you to judge anyone???? Why would our interest in how and why Americans were killed be considered fake??????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
This is nothing new E.....back in the middle 80s, city firefighter's crawled up on the roof of a fire station in my old home town and mounted a six foot lighted cross on top of the fire station. Some jerkoff atheist went down to the mayor's office and complained. It was a city building ya know?, paid for by taxpayer's, bla, bla bla, so the idiot complainer said. The mayor called the station and told the guys to take down the cross, etc., so...down came the cross! A lot of ticked off people who liked the cross also complained. But, the idiot we had for a mayor at the time was a democrat and so were many of his appointees, so......the minority of one - won!
Makes me sick!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds like a great plan. My hubby is headed up here. I will probably go back to Florida sometime after Thanksgiving. If I can handle the cold I may wait until after Christmas. I travel with dogs so don't like to make that trek very often, LOL. But I sure miss Fl., can't wait to be back home. Wish I were there shopping for Christmas, much better stores there, much better prices I think too! I;m ready for a boat ride & some fishing!:-)
Part of our family is up here too, but these young people are so busy with work, & all the other relatives it makes for too little time together but I'll take what I can get & be grateful for it. We're going to bake a ham because everyone we know will be serving turkey so at least we'll have something different. My hubby is also bringing some fresh caught Mahi-Mahi my fav fish& some Yellowtail Snappers that will be a welcome meal before turkey day! I'm hoping he brings a few shrimp too! He's a great fish cook, LOL
I hope all of us on here have a beautiful & safe holiday.
I hope so too! We still have a lot to be thankful for even if our country is headed for disaster. I have my health, family, friends, and God above.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Tallahassee wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont worry, we arent going to make it to 2016. Im sure the zombie apocolypse will take place long before then. Get in good shape, stockpile supplies, stay on the move, and dont get bit! That is all.
Good advice! I have already started stockpiling!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 58,941 - 58,960 of144,996
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min LMS 128,056
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 47 min LMS 26,177
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 16,111
Barbourville topix 3 hr Rumors 11
Re. Maggie Milles 4 hr Just Looking 1
Truddy 4 hr Just Looking 3
looking for a mini pot belly pig 4 hr Shy 3
KC Basketball Coach 5 hr Panther Fanz 71
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 5 hr onefoehim 390