'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
58,901 - 58,920 of 150,958 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Great News!!!
...for morons and baboons and big loss for AMERICA!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
A Republican general has an affair with a Republican biographer who sends threatening emails to a Republican socialite who calls her Republican friend in the FBI who notifies Republican House Majority Leader Eric Cantor ….
Obama’s fault.
Noooo, Bushs fault, get with the program!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>When you Repubs can come up with a number that tops the 4000 dead looking for WMDs that were never there get back to us on the 4 dead at Benghazi. Hypocrites.
4000 dead? Try more like 1.2 million, used chemical weapons, where did they go retard? You sodomites are intellectually deficient.

Obama phoooone!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

wrif wrote:
I heard kentucky was trying to get out of the Union. I for one with all of you back woods odiots down here. I hope you guys get it. I'll be back north and have to have a enhanced drivers license to come here or leave or have to get a passport. Youall want out of the union say if you pass that .. LOL I say Kentucky becomes a country of it's own. Lets see you make it then. Oh yea might be another country come and take you cause USA owes money.you wouldn't be part of usa any more hmmm Country kentucky ... Good luck red necks
Better to have a red neck than a brown nose!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am no where near 70, but I think you must be around 7 based on your maturity level.
Grow up and then come back in several years!
I think I'll stay.

:)
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

What the 1 percenters do not want you to know! 1. Only THREE PERCENT of the very rich are entrepreneurs.
2. Only FOUR OUT OF 150 countries have more wealth inequality than us.
3. An amount equal to ONE-HALF the GDP is held untaxed overseas by rich Americans.
The Tax Justice Network estimated that between $21 and $32 trillion is hidden offshore, untaxed. With Americans making up 40% of the world's Ultra High Net Worth Individuals, that's $8 to $12 trillion in U.S. money stashed in far-off hiding places.
4. Corporations stopped paying HALF OF THEIR TAXES after the recession.
After paying an average of 22.5% from 1987 to 2008, corporations have paid an annual rate of 10% since. This represents a sudden $250 billion annual loss in taxes.
5. Just TEN Americans made a total of FIFTY BILLION DOLLARS in one year.
That's enough to pay the salaries of over a million nurses or teachers or emergency responders.
6. Tax deductions for the rich could pay off 100 PERCENT of the deficit.
Based on research by the Tax Policy Center, tax deferrals and deductions and other forms of tax expenditures (tax subsidies from special deductions, exemptions, exclusions, credits, capital gains, and loopholes), which largely benefit the rich, are worth about 7.4% of the GDP, or about $1.1 trillion.
Other sources have estimated that about two-thirds of the annual $850 billion in tax expenditures goes to the top quintile of taxpayers.
7. The average single black or Hispanic woman has about $100 IN NET WORTH.
The Insight Center for Community Economic Development reported that median wealth for black and Hispanic women is a little over $100. That's much less than one percent of the median wealth for single white women ($41,500).
Other studies confirm the racially-charged economic inequality in our country. For every dollar of NON-HOME wealth owned by white families, people of color have only one cent.
8. Elderly and disabled food stamp recipients get $4.30 A DAY FOR FOOD.
Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) has dropped significantly over the past 15 years, serving only about a quarter of the families in poverty, and paying less than $400 per month for a family of three for housing and other necessities. Ninety percent of the available benefits go to the elderly, the disabled, or working households.
Food stamp recipients get $4.30 a day.
9. Young adults have lost TWO-THIRDS OF THEIR NET WORTH since 1984.
21- to 35-year-olds: Your median net worth has dropped 68% since 1984. It's now less than $4,000.
That $4,000 has to pay for student loans that average $27,200. Or, if you're still in school, for $12,700 in credit card debt.
With an unemployment rate for 16- to 24-year-olds of almost 50%, two out of every five recent college graduates are living with their parents. But your favorite company may be hiring. Apple, which makes a profit of $420,000 per employee, can pay you about $12 per hour.
10. The American public paid about FOUR TRILLION DOLLARS to bail out the banks.
That's about the same amount of money made by America's richest 10% in one year. But we all paid for the bailout. And because of it, we lost the opportunity for jobs, mortgage relief, and educational funding.
Bonus for the super-rich: A QUADRILLION DOLLARS in securities trading nets ZERO sales tax revenue for the U.S.
The world derivatives market is estimated to be worth over a quadrillion dollars (a thousand trillion). At least $200 trillion of that is in the United States. In 2011 the Chicago Mercantile Exchange reported a trading volume of over $1 quadrillion on 3.4 billion annual contracts.
A quadrillion dollars. A sales tax of ONE-TENTH OF A PENNY on a quadrillion dollars could pay off the deficit. But the total sales tax is exactly ZERO.
It's not surprising that the very rich would like to fudge the numbers, as they have the nation.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

What the 1 percenters do not want you to know! Over 90 percent of the assets owned by millionaires are held in a combination of low-risk investments (bonds and cash), personal business accounts, the stock market, and real estate. Only 3.6 percent of taxpayers in the top .1% were classified as entrepreneurs based on 2004 tax returns. the great majority of entrepreneurs come from middle-class backgrounds, with less than 1 percent of all entrepreneurs coming from very rich or very poor backgrounds.
The American public paid about FOUR TRILLION DOLLARS to bail out the banks.
That's about the same amount of money made by America's richest 10% in one year. But we all paid for the bailout. And because of it, we lost the opportunity for jobs, mortgage relief, and educational funding.
Bonus for the super-rich: A QUADRILLION DOLLARS in securities trading nets ZERO sales tax revenue for the U.S.
The world derivatives market is estimated to be worth over a quadrillion dollars (a thousand trillion). At least $200 trillion of that is in the United States. In 2011 the Chicago Mercantile Exchange reported a trading volume of over $1 quadrillion on 3.4 billion annual contracts.
A quadrillion dollars. A sales tax of ONE-TENTH OF A PENNY on a quadrillion dollars could pay off the deficit. But the total sales tax is exactly ZERO.
It's not surprising that the very rich would like to fudge the numbers, as they have the nation.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I have been wrong. I've argued my Democratic points on here for months. I've been concerned over trying to convince your stupid Repubs where you are mistaken on your points of view. I have been wrong. You Repubs need to continue the same talking points over and over. You do not need to change one single view that you share. That way just like in 2008 and 2012 you will continue to lose. Keep up the good work Repubs. I'm sure your ideas will play will in 2016. Dumbasses.
Obama2008/2012

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
4000 dead? Try more like 1.2 million, used chemical weapons, where did they go retard? You sodomites are intellectually deficient.
Obama phoooone!
Have you gotten your Obama phone yet? Or your check?
yuuuuuuup

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

We have 4 Americans murdered. 4 people that were on official business of the federal government overseas that get brutally murdered as an act against our country and we do nothing about it.

On top of that you say big deal?

Damn that's cold.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
I have been wrong. I've argued my Democratic points on here for months. I've been concerned over trying to convince your stupid Repubs where you are mistaken on your points of view. I have been wrong. You Repubs need to continue the same talking points over and over. You do not need to change one single view that you share. That way just like in 2008 and 2012 you will continue to lose. Keep up the good work Repubs. I'm sure your ideas will play will in 2016. Dumbasses.
Obama2008/2012
I agree 100%!!!!!!!!

These unstable nitwits are the easiest way to win elections!!

It just doesn't get any easier than letting them copy and paste the crazy horse shit and let everyone understand how out of touch (with reality) they are

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%!!!!!!!!
It just doesn't get any easier than letting them copy and paste the crazy horse shit and let everyone understand how out of touch (with reality) they are
So do you consider at least 48% of Americans as nitwits? You realize this includes some of your neighbors, some of your family members, doctors, nurses, teachers, CPA's, attorneys, Judges, social workers, etc., etc.??????
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Politics
November 19, 2012
Why ObamaCare Is Still No Sure Thing
By JAMES C. CAPRETTA AND YUVAL LEVIN | The Wall Street Journal
Champions of ObamaCare want Americans to believe that the president's re-election ended the battle over the law. It did no such thing. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act won't be fully repealed while Barack Obama is in office, but the administration is heavily dependent on the states for its implementation.
Republicans will hold 30 governorships starting in January, and at last week's meeting of the Republican Governors Association they made it clear that they remain highly critical of the health law. Some Republican governors—including incoming RGA Chairman Bobby Jindal of Louisiana, Ohio's John Kasich, Wisconsin's Scott Walker and Maine's Paul LePage—have already said they won't do the federal government's bidding.
Several Democratic governors, including Missouri's Jay Nixon and West Virginia's Earl Ray Tomblin, have also expressed serious concerns.
At its core, ObamaCare is a massive entitlement expansion. Between vastly increased Medicaid eligibility and new premium subsidies, it is expected to bring 30 million more people onto the federal government's entitlement rolls.
The law anticipates that the states will take on the burden of implementing the expansions, but states can opt out of both.
Interesting post, Jay, thanks! I've been trying to keep up with reading posts from you guys but very busy trying to get prepped for the holiday & company. KYMI still makes me laugh my tail off!! LOL !!!
Have you read the article on Drudge regarding how Congress is now the least religious but the most diverse congress we've had? You should read that.

Do you know who is the Congressman that's Muslim? According to article we now have one. I want to know who it is. I left a post on the Constitution thread about it.

Didn't see AL had posted today, miss her. Maybe she's getting ready for holiday like me? Hope you guys get to see lots of family & have a blessed day together!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%!!!!!!!!
Hey sodomite libs!$300 for a case of Twinkies online. Hows that hope and change working out for you?

WAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAAA
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you consider at least 48% of Americans as nitwits? You realize this includes some of your neighbors, some of your family members, doctors, nurses, teachers, CPA's, attorneys, Judges, social workers, etc., etc.??????
Hey RH, been reading your stuff on here, just great! You go!! Hey, are you going to have a big Thanksgiving celebration?
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you gotten your Obama phone yet? Or your check?
Hey, come on sodolib, those are types of remarks directed at your lifestyles, so, have you used your oblamer phone and cashed your check yet? If so, I hear marijuana is now legal in your area!

WAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAAAA
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting post, Jay, thanks! I've been trying to keep up with reading posts from you guys but very busy trying to get prepped for the holiday & company. KYMI still makes me laugh my tail off!! LOL !!!
Have you read the article on Drudge regarding how Congress is now the least religious but the most diverse congress we've had? You should read that.
Do you know who is the Congressman that's Muslim? According to article we now have one. I want to know who it is. I left a post on the Constitution thread about it.
Didn't see AL had posted today, miss her. Maybe she's getting ready for holiday like me? Hope you guys get to see lots of family & have a blessed day together!
Don't know who the muslim congress rep is but we use to have a senator that is a muslim, be he is now president. And still betraying the constitution!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sodomite libs!$300 for a case of Twinkies online. Hows that hope and change working out for you?
WAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAAA
Waaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!! !

Hey, I like me some twinkies once in awhile but that' pretty costly sweets!! LOL. Didn't I hear that now they may not be going out of business? Is that correct?
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Oh, and I forgot, his governor tried to sell his senate seat and got 10 years for it!

WAAAAAAA
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
No.... Just you birthers,doom and gloom racists types.

Thank you all in advance!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info