'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2,945)

Showing posts 58,881 - 58,900 of144,609
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
My peanut butter and jelly comment was sarcasm. Thought you would've caught that. Guess age doesn't always come with wisdom.
:)
Grow up...!!!!!
wrif

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

back woods wrote:
<quoted text>
I'z jist uh wundrin, whutz uh 'odiot'? LOL
Ok I missed spelled idiot but when Kentucky leaves the union and becomes its own country I'll be north :)
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

You just cant Fix Stupid, 4 people Died in Benghazi, it was Tragic, in a Country that just went threw a Civil War, that we took sides in, the Neo Cons want perpetual War in the Middle East, so they want to Blow everything out of perportion, the people that where killed knew it was risky, trying to establish relations with a new Gov., it is just like 9 11 you cant allow a handful of people to control Policy between Countrys! Just like Fast and Furious, People Kill People, not Guns, you cant have it both ways, you can tell most Rs are Lawyers, or Spin Doctors!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

http://stockgumshoe.com/reviews/porter-stansb...

OBAMA'S THIRD TERM STANSBERRY'S SECRET PLAN TO RETAIN POWER TO 2020
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>When you Repubs can come up with a number that tops the 4000 dead looking for WMDs that were never there get back to us on the 4 dead at Benghazi. Hypocrites.
This 4 AMERICANS begged for help 3 times and all 3 times denied. Same embassy in Benghazi had terrorist attack in April and June and requested help than...this administration did nothing and now blaming in video because they know how much they screwed up...that's the difference you
I D I O T !!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
OZ and RH.......
Why do you even give that little bimbo wench the time of day? She acts like a stupid little teeny-bopper instead of the *woman* and I use the term loosely, she professes to be.
We use to have some great debater's on here, the ones AL mentioned. I believe some of them dropped out for now because of people like this little jerk. And then tomorrow that other idiot wtf will be back on here saying nothing but ignorant come-backs. This is the stuff that drives people off here. They come back later on when the deadbeats finally leave....or when they quit praising themselves or have no one who gives a rats what they say.
Ignore the little b***h, she's not worth the time it takes to reply.
See you tomorrow. Been reading some awesome stuff in the Inbox tonight.
Hi Jay! Sometimes you think you can show some sense to people, but I guess "stupid is and stupid does"... maybe that's why A L is disappointed and I don't blame her ...

People are telling you here, all religions are welcomed in United States...NO DUH...

Some people don't understand muslims like some doo...in England they want to built mosque for 10,000 followers ...they don't assimilate and demand they own radical believes like sharia...they bit U.K. women if they don't cover their heads and tell them they would killed them. In France, Italy, Germany, Serbia, Macedonia, Greece all the way to Australia. When you try to explain some of those stuff and people trying to think they're smart, but clueless unless you live next to them, it's drives me nuts!

Some of us have history with Islam and this is 21st century ...

RESPECT COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN...THAT WAS MY POINT!

They chopped heads 2,000 yrs ago and they still doing it today! Are they ever going to get civilized?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

*beat*
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Politics
November 19, 2012

Why ObamaCare Is Still No Sure Thing

By JAMES C. CAPRETTA AND YUVAL LEVIN | The Wall Street Journal

Champions of ObamaCare want Americans to believe that the president's re-election ended the battle over the law. It did no such thing. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act won't be fully repealed while Barack Obama is in office, but the administration is heavily dependent on the states for its implementation.

Republicans will hold 30 governorships starting in January, and at last week's meeting of the Republican Governors Association they made it clear that they remain highly critical of the health law. Some Republican governors—including incoming RGA Chairman Bobby Jindal of Louisiana, Ohio's John Kasich, Wisconsin's Scott Walker and Maine's Paul LePage—have already said they won't do the federal government's bidding.

Several Democratic governors, including Missouri's Jay Nixon and West Virginia's Earl Ray Tomblin, have also expressed serious concerns.

At its core, ObamaCare is a massive entitlement expansion. Between vastly increased Medicaid eligibility and new premium subsidies, it is expected to bring 30 million more people onto the federal government's entitlement rolls.

The law anticipates that the states will take on the burden of implementing the expansions, but states can opt out of both.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Politics
November 19, 2012
Champions of ObamaCare want Americans to believe that the president's re-election ended the battle over the law. It did no such thing. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act won't be fully repealed while Barack Obama is in office, but the administration is heavily dependent on the states for its implementation.
Republicans will hold 30 governorships starting in January, and at last week's meeting of the Republican Governors Association they made it clear that they remain highly critical of the health law. Some Republican governors—including incoming RGA Chairman Bobby Jindal of Louisiana, Ohio's John Kasich, Wisconsin's Scott Walker and Maine's Paul LePage—have already said they won't do the federal government's bidding.
Several Democratic governors, including Missouri's Jay Nixon and West Virginia's Earl Ray Tomblin, have also expressed serious concerns.
At its core, ObamaCare is a massive entitlement expansion. Between vastly increased Medicaid eligibility and new premium subsidies, it is expected to bring 30 million more people onto the federal government's entitlement rolls.
The law anticipates that the states will take on the burden of implementing the expansions, but states can opt out of both.
Obamacare is the Law you dipshit.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

wrif wrote:
I heard kentucky was trying to get out of the Union. I for one with all of you back woods odiots down here. I hope you guys get it. I'll be back north and have to have a enhanced drivers license to come here or leave or have to get a passport. Youall want out of the union say if you pass that .. LOL I say Kentucky becomes a country of it's own. Lets see you make it then. Oh yea might be another country come and take you cause USA owes money.you wouldn't be part of usa any more hmmm Country kentucky ... Good luck red necks
Your address shows Hazard, Kentucky. Can't get any more country than that!
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
http://stockgumshoe.com/review s/porter-stansberrys-investmen t-advisory/obamas-third-term-s tansberrys-secret-plan-to-reta in-power-through-2020/
OBAMA'S THIRD TERM STANSBERRY'S SECRET PLAN TO RETAIN POWER TO 2020
Great News!!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
This 4 AMERICANS begged for help 3 times and all 3 times denied. Same embassy in Benghazi had terrorist attack in April and June and requested help than...this administration did nothing and now blaming in video because they know how much they screwed up...that's the difference you
I D I O T !!!!!
Big deal!

Bush did nothing on 911.

New York and Washington were attacked.

Now STFU stupid.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
OZ and RH.......
Why do you even give that little bimbo wench the time of day? She acts like a stupid little teeny-bopper instead of the *woman* and I use the term loosely, she professes to be.
We use to have some great debater's on here, the ones AL mentioned. I believe some of them dropped out for now because of people like this little jerk. And then tomorrow that other idiot wtf will be back on here saying nothing but ignorant come-backs. This is the stuff that drives people off here. They come back later on when the deadbeats finally leave....or when they quit praising themselves or have no one who gives a rats what they say.
Ignore the little b***h, she's not worth the time it takes to reply.
See you tomorrow. Been reading some awesome stuff in the Inbox tonight.
Jay, what is going on with AL?
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Politics
November 19, 2012
It is over stupid, you lost.

Obamacare is the Law.

No repeal is possible.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Politics
November 19, 2012
The little Governors will do as they are told or face removal you idiot.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/10/14066....

U.S. PATROLLING POPPY FIELDS IN AFGHANISTAN (PHOTOS)
Are Americans troops protecting Afghan opium?
War on drugs...yeah right, more like drug money laundering?????
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>It is over stupid, you lost.
Obamacare is the Law.
No repeal is possible.
You pay right now for Obamacare you stupid. But going to be in effect 2014... moron!
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I D I O T !!!!!
Do you ever research or think before your keys start moving? CIA Operatives Were on Their Way Within 25 Minutes according to their testimony..
http://www.realclearworld.com/video/2012/11/0...
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, what is going on with AL?
Tall chair short rope.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever research or think before your keys start moving? CIA Operatives Were on Their Way Within 25 Minutes according to their testimony..
http://www.realclearworld.com/video/2012/11/0...
And your president blamed on YouTube video ...

Shut up...don't have time for morons!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 58,881 - 58,900 of144,609
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KC Basketball Coach 7 min hmmm 48
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min ChromiuMan 127,800
Big chicken 21 min Single 5
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 31 min what 363
suboxone being sold 39 min from barbourville 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 46 min voting taxpayer 26,161
Do people still cruise the strip on weekends? 9 hr Nope 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE