'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#64524 Nov 18, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
But it is relevant! It would help us understand if you are ignorant or immature!!!
But you're like seventy and you argue with someone you label immature/ ignorant, so what does that make you?

Lick balls.
I'm going to sleep.
Jay

Paris, TN

#64525 Nov 19, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine will be more than theories soon!!!!
**********

OZ and RH.......

Why do you even give that little bimbo wench the time of day? She acts like a stupid little teeny-bopper instead of the *woman* and I use the term loosely, she professes to be.

We use to have some great debater's on here, the ones AL mentioned. I believe some of them dropped out for now because of people like this little jerk. And then tomorrow that other idiot wtf will be back on here saying nothing but ignorant come-backs. This is the stuff that drives people off here. They come back later on when the deadbeats finally leave....or when they quit praising themselves or have no one who gives a rats what they say.

Ignore the little b***h, she's not worth the time it takes to reply.

See you tomorrow. Been reading some awesome stuff in the Inbox tonight.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#64526 Nov 19, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're like seventy and you argue with someone you label immature/ ignorant, so what does that make you?
Lick balls.
I'm going to sleep.
I am no where near 70, but I think you must be around 7 based on your maturity level.

Grow up and then come back in several years!
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#64528 Nov 19, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama didn't doo anything to help 4 brave AMERICANS in Benghazi ...Republicans or Democrats ...president didn't doo anything to help this people ...how old are you?
When you Repubs can come up with a number that tops the 4000 dead looking for WMDs that were never there get back to us on the 4 dead at Benghazi. Hypocrites.
wrif

Somerset, KY

#64529 Nov 19, 2012
I heard kentucky was trying to get out of the Union. I for one with all of you back woods odiots down here. I hope you guys get it. I'll be back north and have to have a enhanced drivers license to come here or leave or have to get a passport. Youall want out of the union say if you pass that .. LOL I say Kentucky becomes a country of it's own. Lets see you make it then. Oh yea might be another country come and take you cause USA owes money.you wouldn't be part of usa any more hmmm Country kentucky ... Good luck red necks
back woods

Brodhead, KY

#64531 Nov 19, 2012
wrif wrote:
I heard kentucky was trying to get out of the Union. I for one with all of you back woods odiots down here. I hope you guys get it. I'll be back north and have to have a enhanced drivers license to come here or leave or have to get a passport. Youall want out of the union say if you pass that .. LOL I say Kentucky becomes a country of it's own. Lets see you make it then. Oh yea might be another country come and take you cause USA owes money.you wouldn't be part of usa any more hmmm Country kentucky ... Good luck red necks
I'z jist uh wundrin, whutz uh 'odiot'? LOL
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#64534 Nov 19, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>When you Repubs can come up with a number that tops the 4000 dead looking for WMDs that were never there get back to us on the 4 dead at Benghazi. Hypocrites.
The point you missed,many of the Repubs were not in favor of war.
But Bush at least had the info from his and other Countries CIA.Remember the Congress all agreed?

This time (and it is current) the CIA told them and they all changed the info to suit themselves.This was also a failure(per the news) of not providing requested help nor requested previously, security.

All indicating a failure in truthfulness,leadership,and doing the job hired for.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#64535 Nov 19, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The point you missed,many of the Repubs were not in favor of war.
But Bush at least had the info from his and other Countries CIA.Remember the Congress all agreed?
This time (and it is current) the CIA told them and they all changed the info to suit themselves.This was also a failure(per the news) of not providing requested help nor requested previously, security.
All indicating a failure in truthfulness,leadership,and doing the job hired for.
Bush cooked up the vIntelligence you dumbass.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#64536 Nov 19, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The point you missed,many of the Repubs were not in favor of war.
But Bush at least had the info from his and other Countries CIA.Remember the Congress all agreed?
This time (and it is current) the CIA told them and they all changed the info to suit themselves.This was also a failure(per the news) of not providing requested help nor requested previously, security.
All indicating a failure in truthfulness,leadership,and doing the job hired for.
Bush made up the intelligence you idiot.

That is why he is a War Criminal and cannot travel.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64537 Nov 19, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
My peanut butter and jelly comment was sarcasm. Thought you would've caught that. Guess age doesn't always come with wisdom.
:)
Grow up...!!!!!
wrif

Somerset, KY

#64538 Nov 19, 2012
back woods wrote:
<quoted text>
I'z jist uh wundrin, whutz uh 'odiot'? LOL
Ok I missed spelled idiot but when Kentucky leaves the union and becomes its own country I'll be north :)
firstofthemonthe r

Science Hill, KY

#64541 Nov 19, 2012
You just cant Fix Stupid, 4 people Died in Benghazi, it was Tragic, in a Country that just went threw a Civil War, that we took sides in, the Neo Cons want perpetual War in the Middle East, so they want to Blow everything out of perportion, the people that where killed knew it was risky, trying to establish relations with a new Gov., it is just like 9 11 you cant allow a handful of people to control Policy between Countrys! Just like Fast and Furious, People Kill People, not Guns, you cant have it both ways, you can tell most Rs are Lawyers, or Spin Doctors!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64542 Nov 19, 2012
http://stockgumshoe.com/reviews/porter-stansb...

OBAMA'S THIRD TERM STANSBERRY'S SECRET PLAN TO RETAIN POWER TO 2020
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64543 Nov 19, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>When you Repubs can come up with a number that tops the 4000 dead looking for WMDs that were never there get back to us on the 4 dead at Benghazi. Hypocrites.
This 4 AMERICANS begged for help 3 times and all 3 times denied. Same embassy in Benghazi had terrorist attack in April and June and requested help than...this administration did nothing and now blaming in video because they know how much they screwed up...that's the difference you
I D I O T !!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64545 Nov 19, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
OZ and RH.......
Why do you even give that little bimbo wench the time of day? She acts like a stupid little teeny-bopper instead of the *woman* and I use the term loosely, she professes to be.
We use to have some great debater's on here, the ones AL mentioned. I believe some of them dropped out for now because of people like this little jerk. And then tomorrow that other idiot wtf will be back on here saying nothing but ignorant come-backs. This is the stuff that drives people off here. They come back later on when the deadbeats finally leave....or when they quit praising themselves or have no one who gives a rats what they say.
Ignore the little b***h, she's not worth the time it takes to reply.
See you tomorrow. Been reading some awesome stuff in the Inbox tonight.
Hi Jay! Sometimes you think you can show some sense to people, but I guess "stupid is and stupid does"... maybe that's why A L is disappointed and I don't blame her ...

People are telling you here, all religions are welcomed in United States...NO DUH...

Some people don't understand muslims like some doo...in England they want to built mosque for 10,000 followers ...they don't assimilate and demand they own radical believes like sharia...they bit U.K. women if they don't cover their heads and tell them they would killed them. In France, Italy, Germany, Serbia, Macedonia, Greece all the way to Australia. When you try to explain some of those stuff and people trying to think they're smart, but clueless unless you live next to them, it's drives me nuts!

Some of us have history with Islam and this is 21st century ...

RESPECT COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN...THAT WAS MY POINT!

They chopped heads 2,000 yrs ago and they still doing it today! Are they ever going to get civilized?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64546 Nov 19, 2012
*beat*
Jay

Paris, TN

#64547 Nov 19, 2012
Politics
November 19, 2012

Why ObamaCare Is Still No Sure Thing

By JAMES C. CAPRETTA AND YUVAL LEVIN | The Wall Street Journal


Champions of ObamaCare want Americans to believe that the president's re-election ended the battle over the law. It did no such thing. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act won't be fully repealed while Barack Obama is in office, but the administration is heavily dependent on the states for its implementation.

Republicans will hold 30 governorships starting in January, and at last week's meeting of the Republican Governors Association they made it clear that they remain highly critical of the health law. Some Republican governors—including incoming RGA Chairman Bobby Jindal of Louisiana, Ohio's John Kasich, Wisconsin's Scott Walker and Maine's Paul LePage—have already said they won't do the federal government's bidding.

Several Democratic governors, including Missouri's Jay Nixon and West Virginia's Earl Ray Tomblin, have also expressed serious concerns.

At its core, ObamaCare is a massive entitlement expansion. Between vastly increased Medicaid eligibility and new premium subsidies, it is expected to bring 30 million more people onto the federal government's entitlement rolls.

The law anticipates that the states will take on the burden of implementing the expansions, but states can opt out of both.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#64548 Nov 19, 2012
Jay wrote:
Politics
November 19, 2012
Why ObamaCare Is Still No Sure Thing
By JAMES C. CAPRETTA AND YUVAL LEVIN | The Wall Street Journal
Champions of ObamaCare want Americans to believe that the president's re-election ended the battle over the law. It did no such thing. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act won't be fully repealed while Barack Obama is in office, but the administration is heavily dependent on the states for its implementation.
Republicans will hold 30 governorships starting in January, and at last week's meeting of the Republican Governors Association they made it clear that they remain highly critical of the health law. Some Republican governors—including incoming RGA Chairman Bobby Jindal of Louisiana, Ohio's John Kasich, Wisconsin's Scott Walker and Maine's Paul LePage—have already said they won't do the federal government's bidding.
Several Democratic governors, including Missouri's Jay Nixon and West Virginia's Earl Ray Tomblin, have also expressed serious concerns.
At its core, ObamaCare is a massive entitlement expansion. Between vastly increased Medicaid eligibility and new premium subsidies, it is expected to bring 30 million more people onto the federal government's entitlement rolls.
The law anticipates that the states will take on the burden of implementing the expansions, but states can opt out of both.
Obamacare is the Law you dipshit.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#64549 Nov 19, 2012
wrif wrote:
I heard kentucky was trying to get out of the Union. I for one with all of you back woods odiots down here. I hope you guys get it. I'll be back north and have to have a enhanced drivers license to come here or leave or have to get a passport. Youall want out of the union say if you pass that .. LOL I say Kentucky becomes a country of it's own. Lets see you make it then. Oh yea might be another country come and take you cause USA owes money.you wouldn't be part of usa any more hmmm Country kentucky ... Good luck red necks
Your address shows Hazard, Kentucky. Can't get any more country than that!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#64551 Nov 19, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
http://stockgumshoe.com/review s/porter-stansberrys-investmen t-advisory/obamas-third-term-s tansberrys-secret-plan-to-reta in-power-through-2020/
OBAMA'S THIRD TERM STANSBERRY'S SECRET PLAN TO RETAIN POWER TO 2020
Great News!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 132,235
Jason hughes son 5 hr Jason cuzzo 1
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 6 hr _Zoey_ 3,610
hau mings mexican restaurant 6 hr bugs r us 2
dinky phipps 7 hr Edozier 18
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 8 hr Lee 15
What do you think 8 hr Just sayin 1
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:03 am PST

Bleacher Report10:03AM
Eifert out for Season After Having Recent Shoulder Surgery
ESPN11:57 AM
Bengals TE Eifert will not return this season
Bleacher Report11:44 PM
Denver Broncos: Why the Run Defense Isn't a Concern
Bleacher Report 5:39 PM
Steelers' DB Health Could Swing AFC North Finale
NBC Sports 9:21 PM
Ten with Tafoya: Andrew Whitworth