'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
58,821 - 58,840 of 151,027 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
iloveu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Hello
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you libotards are pretty funny. Half of Detroit has oblamer phones and you saying they don't exist is like looking at a tree and saying it isn't there. I am absolutely amazed at just how deep the liberal media owns you people,(assuming you are people and not from those UFOs)

In 1996 there was a program where used phones were given out to low income that would ONLY dial 911. The same program exist today without ANY TAX dollars being spent. Minutes can be added to these phones, however the person that owns the phone pays for them NOT TAX MONEY. Just a Repub lie twisting the truth as always about Obama phones.
AGAIN the program started in 1996 you dumbdumb.
https://www.reachoutmobile.com/index.php/site...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Nite nite
my Lil Chick-a-dees ...

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Whoaaa Boy ...
Not so fast ...

Let's DROP this off first :)

Nancy Pelosi’s “Blessed” Occupy Doctor Arrested For Making Bombs and Assault Rifles….
Posted on November 18, 2012 by sundancecracker
It cannot be stated frequently enough the simple fact, yes fact, that Democrats are the party who: uses race to divide people, are violent to an extreme, advocate for murdering police and law enforcement, and are consistently caught bombing and destroying America.

Whether President Obama’s mentor Bill Ayers and the Weather Underground in the 1960&#8242;s, or Nancy Pelosi’s Occupy Movement in 2011/12, the goal of the left is to destroy, kill, and assassinate.

It was the Occupy protestors who attempted to blow up a bridge and infrastructure in Cleveland. It was the Occupy protestors who chant “kill the cops” in Oakland. And now, more recently, it is an occupy “Doctor” who is arrested for making bombs and weapons in his basement.

And Nancy Pelosi says:“God Bless Them“…

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/

“Not in the $#IT Business!”

Since: Nov 12

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

radar

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Whoaaa Boy ...
Not so fast ...
Let's DROP this off first :)
Nancy Pelosi’s “Blessed” Occupy Doctor Arrested For Making Bombs and Assault Rifles….
Posted on November 18, 2012 by sundancecracker
It cannot be stated frequently enough the simple fact, yes fact, that Democrats are the party who: uses race to divide people, are violent to an extreme, advocate for murdering police and law enforcement, and are consistently caught bombing and destroying America.
Whether President Obama’s mentor Bill Ayers and the Weather Underground in the 1960&#8242;s, or Nancy Pelosi’s Occupy Movement in 2011/12, the goal of the left is to destroy, kill, and assassinate.
It was the Occupy protestors who attempted to blow up a bridge and infrastructure in Cleveland. It was the Occupy protestors who chant “kill the cops” in Oakland. And now, more recently, it is an occupy “Doctor” who is arrested for making bombs and weapons in his basement.
And Nancy Pelosi says:“God Bless Them“…
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/
I thought weather underground was a weather site? Please explain.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

You can explain to some till doomsday ...it wouldn't change anything ...
STUPID IS AND STUPID DOES...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
I'm doing it just because its fun and I use thier news sources to prove them wrong. But all ill get is a bunch a nothing! Here it goes!
ANY republican put up what Romney says about him losing the election because of voter fraud.
No bullshit! Just put it up!!
(Not holding my breath)
I am not Repub, I am INDEP, but I heard Rmoney say to the people whose money he lost, that "We lost because Obama promised free stuff like Birth Control, Free College, and Gifts and other freebies."
But Rmoney gave Obama the best and most useful gift. He ran against him. Haaaaaaaaah. Ping!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1996 there was a program where used phones were given out to low income that would ONLY dial 911. The same program exist today without ANY TAX dollars being spent. Minutes can be added to these phones, however the person that owns the phone pays for them NOT TAX MONEY. Just a Repub lie twisting the truth as always about Obama phones.

This is not a republican lie. It's a free phone for people on food stamps or gov't assistance programs. Minutes are free, although you can buy more depending on your plan. The first of every month you leave the phone on and they download more minutes. You can accumulate minutes not used.

Here's the info of the free gov't phone.

"SAFELINK WIRELESS®

SAFELINK WIRELESS® service is a program for Income eligible households provided by TracFone Wireless, Inc. In order to participate in the SAFELINK WIRELESS® service, persons must meet certain eligibility requirements set by each State where the service is to be provided. These requirements are based on a person’s participation in a state or Federal support programs or by meeting the Income Poverty Guidelines as defined by the U.S. Government. SAFELINK WIRELESS® service is limited to one person per household.

https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Safelink/abo...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't program start with Domestic Violence Victims? Abused women given phones so they could call for help. Abusive husbands/boyfriends often allow the victim no way to contact anyone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a republican lie. It's a free phone for people on food stamps or gov't assistance programs. Minutes are free, although you can buy more depending on your plan. The first of every month you leave the phone on and they download more minutes. You can accumulate minutes not used.
Here's the info of the free gov't phone.
"SAFELINK WIRELESS®
SAFELINK WIRELESS® service is a program for Income eligible households provided by TracFone Wireless, Inc. In order to participate in the SAFELINK WIRELESS® service, persons must meet certain eligibility requirements set by each State where the service is to be provided. These requirements are based on a person’s participation in a state or Federal support programs or by meeting the Income Poverty Guidelines as defined by the U.S. Government. SAFELINK WIRELESS® service is limited to one person per household.
https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Safelink/abo...
It is difficult to get a call for a job or call Doctors for kids without a phone. Impossible to reach 911 without a phone.

“Not in the $#IT Business!”

Since: Nov 12

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't program start with Domestic Violence Victims? Abused women given phones so they could call for help. Abusive husbands/boyfriends often allow the victim no way to contact anyone.

Yes, that's how it started out. Some of the phones were refurbished and given to women in shelters. As of now, if you can get food stamps or if you are on some kind of government welfare you can get Safe Link at no charge.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

I "miss"
Tea ...
Hey ...
Whitey ...
'tofy'...
Ari ...

and ALL the Gang :(

You can become quite attached to someone
who has been posting on this forum for
a year and a half or longer ... For
such a good cause.

Just wanted to tell you Guys that ...
In case you ever stop in again ...:)

Over When It's Over
&fe ature=related

I'm gonna miss you Girls too ...
you know "who" I'm talking about ...

BUT, we're just pete & repeat now ...
Monotonous ... not enuf to keep me
interested ...

My brain CRIES OUT for more ...
Happy Holidays to one and ALL <3
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Country Fried Infidel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ax-2i71bqGwXX

These are exactly the kind of people, black and white, who will bleed this country dry. What they heard listening to Romney was: I will create jobs. I will bring jobs back to America. I will get you back to work and free you from the poor environment you are now subjected to.

And these people said: Hellno! I don't want no damn job, I want government checks, food stamps and free and reduced housing. X......went to Obama. Keep them in poverty, get the vote, and he keeps his job.

That's a fact that should be in everybody's face.....whether anybody denies it or not.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
I "miss"
Tea ...
Hey ...
Whitey ...
'tofy'...
Ari ...
such a good cause.
Over When It's Over
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Lrdh1u06JBsXX&feature=rel ated
interested ...
Happy Holidays to you too, GREAT AL...why sad face? Don't go anywhere, it's no fun without you here ...<3:):):):):) we need Americans like yourself!!!
Cheif Sitinfullofit

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Benghazi the liberals lying to get votes ,no way Obama keep us safe .I see many deaths at the hands of Obama and Holder in the next 4 years POTUS build on lies .

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
I "miss"
Tea ...
Hey ...
Whitey ...
'tofy'...
Ari ...
such a good cause.
Over When It's Over
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Lrdh1u06JBsXX&feature=rel ated
interested ...
drunk and sloppy.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
drunk and sloppy.
You're empty headed!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
These are exactly the kind of people, black and white, who will bleed this country dry. What they heard listening to Romney was: I will create jobs. I will bring jobs back to America. I will get you back to work and free you from the poor environment you are now subjected to.
And these people said: Hellno! I don't want no damn job, I want government checks, food stamps and free and reduced housing. X......went to Obama. Keep them in poverty, get the vote, and he keeps his job.
That's a fact that should be in everybody's face.....whether anybody denies it or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min Banger 1,064
Travis slushpup 1 hr Beenthere 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr yourmommm 1,048
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Khatru 130,451
Mayor West Sunday Campaining Respect the Sabbath 4 hr yep 15
union 5 hr curious 7
betty mills 5 hr town girl 1
Ambulance hit 3 people last night in Knox count... 17 hr Hey 16
•••
•••