'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#64159 Nov 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
TO:
All Patriotic Americans ...
Don't Back Down lyrics
Here we go
Fight to be the best
You deserve nothing less
Fight for every inch
Before it turns into regret
Someone start a fire
I see you burning
Like a hole in the sky
Someone start a fire
Let the light in
We are alive
Here we go
Time for dirty hands
You were made for this
Time to make amends
Before it turns into regret
We will not back down
We don’t back down
We will not back down
http://www.elyrics.net/read/c/camera-can_t-li...
Hence the name - American Lady
You're a piss poor excuse for an American. Give it up Traitor.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#64160 Nov 17, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a piss poor excuse for an American. Give it up Traitor.
November 17, 2012 at 9:19 am

Programmer Under Oath Admits Computers Rig Elections
Clinton Eugene "Clint" Curtis
[testifying]

http://conservativevideos.com/2012/11/program...

Google him ;-)
Rocket Scientist!:)

Can't GET any BETTER than THAT :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#64161 Nov 17, 2012
Computer Programmer testifies that Tom Feeney (Speaker of the House of Florida at the time, currently US Representative) tried to pay him to rig election vote counts.

Obama's illegal presidency is (officially) starting to come to light.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/rigged-usa-elect...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#64162 Nov 17, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
All your vote did is add one more to the count of liberal traitors. The entire country lost.
In your eyes the entire country lost, but in FACT, the majority of the country won.

Sorry for ya.
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#64163 Nov 17, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Of the 33 nations the US has bombed since WWII. Which one does your war monger ass believe was the most important to "protect our freedom"? You Repubs NEVER learn anything from history. You just repeat and repeat. That's why Obama is President again. You wanted a repeat of the Bush years running a man that had the EXACT same ideas and plans.
All of them, worked didn't it! Oh, 9-11 was Clintons fault, check your history.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#64166 Nov 17, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
In your eyes the entire country lost, but in FACT, the majority of the country won.
Sorry for ya.
How delusional is that! The majority of the country is in the biggest financial crisis in U.S. history, the most turbulent times since WWII, and the country won? Wow! You really should not be snorting the dryer lint, it has chemicals that are unhealthy.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#64167 Nov 17, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for ya.
LOL, 50 states with petitions to leave oblamer behind and secede, yeah, thats a win! LOL

Location hidden

#64168 Nov 17, 2012
Florida Police: Man Takes His Own Life Over Election Results, Writes ‘Fuck Obama’ On His Will

http://toxichominid.com/2012/11/14/florida-ma...

A florida business owner who was distraught over President Obama’s re-election is believed to have taking his life two days after the election.

64-year-old Henry Hamilton of Key West was found dead on Nov. 8 next to two empty prescription bottles nearby. Authorities also found his will with the words “fuck Obama” scrawled all over it.

Hamilton’s partner Michael Cossey, who along with officers found his remains, told Police Officer Anna Dykes that Hamilton was “very upset about the election results.”

Cossey said the last time they had spoken was “when we watched the election results” on Nov. 6, but he was always ”very stressed about his business.”

Police report believes a bottle of Xanax, used to treat anxiety, and Seroquel, normally given to people with schizophrenia or people being treated for depression, could have contributed to his death
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#64169 Nov 17, 2012
Hey, doesn't this link describe wtf? Now we know the motivations behind his perverse posts.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi...
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#64170 Nov 17, 2012
A liberal found a magic genie's lamp and rubbed it. The genie said, "I will grant you one wish." He said, "I wish I were smarter".
So the genie made him a Republican.

Q: What do you get when you offer a Liberal a penny for his thoughts?
A: Change.

Q: Why is it good to have a Liberal passenger?
A: You can park in the handicap zone.

Q: What's the difference between Elvis and a smart Liberal?
A: Elvis has been sighted.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#64171 Nov 17, 2012
Q: What's five miles long and has an IQ of forty?
A: A Liberal parade.

Q: What is it called when a Liberal blows in another Liberals ear?
A: Data transfer.

Location hidden

#64172 Nov 17, 2012
Goodbye. Your ship awaits.

Fox's Economic Argument For Secession Would Actually Create A ... mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/14/foxs-economi... ...

2 days ago... of Takers" because "red states" tend to receive more in federal benefits than they pay in taxes, while "blue states" typically receive less.

Looking for that '47 Percent,' Mitt? Check Red States and ... www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/09/25... ...

Sep 25, 2012 ... While Mitt Romney may well wish he had expressed himself more "elegantly" at ... contribute far less in federal taxes than they receive in per capita benefits.... among others -- that receive less from Washington than they pay.
America's fiscal union: The red and the black | The Economist

www.economist.com/.../americas-fiscal-union
Aug 1, 2011
SOME American states receive more in federal spending than they pay in federal taxes ...
Search for videos of Red States receive more benefits, pay less taxesObama Supporters Subsidize Romney Supporters With Their Taxes ... www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/economic-intelli... ...

Sep 18, 2012 ... Mitt Romney's Supporters are more likely than Barack Obama's to be ... their taxes) for social programs that benefit Obama's supporters. For the same reason, it's plausible that Red states would subsidize Blue states, and Red ... Red counties would get the lower taxes and vastly reduced services they want.
Dana Milbank: The Confederacy of Takers - The Washington Post www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/dana-milbank-... ...

3 days ago ... Red states receive, on average, far more from the federal government in expenditures than they pay in taxes. The balance is the opposite in ...
Most Red States Take More Money From Washington Than They Put ... www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/11/states-f... ...

Feb 16, 2012 ... States receiving the most federal funding per tax dollar paid:... Medicare benefits, and earned income tax credits that provide a safety net for the struggling ... Red states were more likely to get a bigger cut of federal spending.
Petitions to leave union filed from several states m.arkansasonline.com/news/2012/nov/13/petitio... ...

Location hidden

#64173 Nov 17, 2012
"You can stand me up at the gates of Hell, but I won't back down."
Tom Petty

PS, Springsteen says WingNuts are not permitted to quote his songs or use his music in any way. Didn't you get the Memo. He campaigned for our President.

Location hidden

#64174 Nov 17, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
How delusional is that! The majority of the country is in the biggest financial crisis in U.S. history, the most turbulent times since WWII, and the country won? Wow! You really should not be snorting the dryer lint, it has chemicals that are unhealthy.
You are extremely idiotic.

I know I say some rude ass shit but you are an idiot, for real.

THE MAJORITY OF THE COUNTRY VOTED FOR OBAMA, WHICH MAKES IT A FACT, THE MAJORITY OF THE COUNTRY WON.

WE GOT WHAT WE WANTED.
YOU DID NOT AND YOU ARE NOW VERY BITTER. SO SORRY.

Comprehend?

Location hidden

#64175 Nov 17, 2012
KYMI wrote:
Hey, doesn't this link describe wtf? Now we know the motivations behind his perverse posts.
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi...
Nobody gives a shit. You all say wtf is the dumbest person alive but you cannot stop talking about him, even when he's not around! You even search the internet for links you relate to him/her.

This is what you do with your time, and he's stupid?
Interesting.

Location hidden

#64176 Nov 17, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, 50 states with petitions to leave oblamer behind and secede, yeah, thats a win! LOL
Hey, I bet those people in ALL 50 states that signed those petitions also voted for the loser of the 2012 election.

a coincidence indeed. lol
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#64177 Nov 17, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
"You can stand me up at the gates of Hell, but I won't back down."
Tom Petty
PS, Springsteen says WingNuts are not permitted to quote his songs or use his music in any way. Didn't you get the Memo. He campaigned for our President.
just an "old has been", who would want to use his crap.

Location hidden

#64178 Nov 17, 2012
If you wonder what it's like to sleep in between drones and strikes you should listen to this,

live from #Gaza

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/operation-pilla...
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#64180 Nov 17, 2012
Michigander wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is it libotraitor, deficits or job growth? Can't have it both ways. Oblamer isn't qualified to wipe the dust off Reagans boots. You libotard traitors are psychotic.
Libotard traitors? I AM independent, as a matter of fact. I served 4 yrs. in the USN [72-76] and vote for who I damn well please. Barack Obama is far better than the person he replaced, and the ones who just ran against him. That's my opinion, just as you have your's. But I've never understood why any of you feel the need to get vulgar about any of this , From one American to another, YOU are the disappointment here.
Jay

Paris, TN

#64181 Nov 17, 2012
AmericanLady wrote:
President Obama's Eligibility Challenged
Two men who are Monmouth and Ocean county residents are challenging President Barack Obama's placement on the state's primary ballot.
http://tomsriver.patch.com/articles/president...
READ comments please!

And this is not going to stop over the next four years. Pst-off cheated conservatives are going to pursue this to the end, and soon they will be joined by pst-off dems. who find their hours cut, their insurance a joke and their checks are smaller -while their food stamps are cut by $30/50 a month as entitlements dwindles. I will laughmyassoff when this happens. And it's starting now! LOL!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah tye 34 min listerhill 9
What is going on at Walmart ? 35 min SecretShopper 3
sirens in Artemus area 36 min wondering 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min TeachThat 135,013
Barbourville Internet 52 min bville girl 7
Stacy keys and jason carnes 1 hr lol 12
sabrina kagin spicer warrenn baker corey 1 hr Big Bug Podge 39
New romeo's restaurant 17 hr Bottom line 30
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]