'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#64109 Nov 17, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Always with this bullshit and non sense.
Do you ever have anything interesting to say???
Most everything I post
SHOULD be interesting
to "Patriotic" AMERICANS!

I "know" THAT excludes "you" ...

sooooo...
Scroll & Roll ...you BIG boy you :)
wtf

Jackson, KY

#64110 Nov 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Most everything I post
SHOULD be interesting
sooooo...
Patriots don't stay up all night posting horseshit, but you do.

Since: Dec 11

#64111 Nov 17, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Thta has already been decided by the Supreme Court dummy.
Thta? are you a "retarded magician" now?

Oh.. okay if you wanna be, everyone thinks you 'magically' pull the stupid comments out of your @$$ anyway!
btw it's supposed to be Ta Dah! not Thta.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#64112 Nov 17, 2012
shesha wrote:
<quoted text>the creator gods are challenged as to their authenticity to being the ABSOLUTE.
genesis god
plural
let "us" create man in "our" image
http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/l...
In case you didn't KNOW it, let me TELL you about the Bible that America used in it's EARLY Stages!

It was the Geneva Bible ...
Written in 1560 ... NOT the 1599 version!
The Pilgrims brought it to America with them and used it as a Foundation to base their New Nation on.
---------

The Geneva Bible: 1560 Edition, hardcover The Bible of the Protestant Reformation

http://www.christianbook.com/geneva-1560-edit...

There are many for whom Tolle Lege's 1599 Geneva Bible, with its church-militant presentation, will be attractive. I happen to think that edition is a bit rinky-dink and offensively over-eager.
http://www.amazon.com/Geneva-Bible-OE-Bible-P...

THE BIBLE COMMONWEALTHS

The Geneva Bible

The Geneva Bible was published in English in Geneva in 1560 by English reformers who fled to the continent to escape persecutions by Queen Mary. Their leader was William Whittingham, who married a sister of John Calvin. The Geneva Bible was used by the Pilgrims and Puritans in New England until it was gradually replaced by the King James Bible. According to one twentieth-century scholar, "between 1560 ... and 1630 no fewer than about two hundred editions of the Geneva Bible, either as a whole or of the New Testament separately, appeared. It was the Bible of Shakespeare and of John Bunyan and of Cromwell's Army and of the Pilgrim Fathers."
The Bible and Holy Scriptures Conteyned in the Olde and Newe Testament.

Geneva: 1560
The New England colonies have often been called "Bible Commonwealths" because they sought the guidance of the scriptures in regulating all aspects of the lives of their citizens. Scripture was cited as authority for many criminal statutes. Shown here are the two Bibles used in seventeenth-century New England and a seventeenth-century law code from Massachusetts that cites scripture.

http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/religion/rel01.ht...

Anything with "loc" after www. DEFINES - Library of Conresss - U.S. Congress!- for you "duMMies" out there :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#64113 Nov 17, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Patriots don't stay up all night posting horseshit, but you do.
I've NOT been UP all night ...
IF I was it IS no "business" of "yours" ...

I do NOT "tell" you what to DO, do I?

IF I did, "you" wouldn't be the "sos" you are!:)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#64114 Nov 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Carts, Horses, and Secession
There’s buzz about secession. Ronald Holland shows some strategic pitfalls in an excellent column. Asking the White House to comment on the secession of one or more states won’t move the President, Congress, the courts, or the military. But it is symbolic of the exhaustion many people feel as they watch the crony political class squander their treasure and their liberty.
Secession can be seen as a last resort form of “interposition of the lower magistrate.” The interposition concept comes from early Calvinists, including John Calvin. It had a huge influence on the American Revolution.
And when all else fails, the lower magistrate can even lead a secession movement.
“When all else fails” is a crucial phrase. Thomas Jefferson put it deftly,“Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.”
http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/2012/11/17/ca...
http://law.justia.com/constitution/us/018-bil...
ATTENTION ALL SECESSIONISTS.....
I am checking for Departure Details for the Secessionists. Will begin with Cruise Liner and destination TBD. Specifics as they come in. Please make arrangements for personal items left in U.S. and WHERE you would like them sent to. Thanks, USA
Daily Mail
Derrick Belcher, Man Behind Alabama Secession Petition, Mad About Losing Topless Car Wash (VIDEO)
Huffington Post - 1 day ago
Belcher's topless car wash fell under this umbrella. So, last Friday, he started the Alabama secession petition in hopes that his state will be ... As of this writing, the Alabama secession petition had garnered 29,113 signatures ...
Man leading Alabama succession petition launched the movement after losing topless car wash
Daily MailGuy Who Started Alabama's Secession Petition Mostly Just Wants ... gawker.com/5961046/guy-who-started-alabamas-s ...-...
1 day ago ... Guy Who Started Alabama's Secession Petition Mostly Just Wants His Topless Car Wash Back. As the number of "We the People" secession ...
Alabama secessionist blames government for closing topless car ... www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/16/alabama-secess ......
1 day ago ... An Alabama man who started a petition calling for the White House to allow ... Details topless car wash had been shut down by the government.
Alabama secession petition starter mad about losing topless ... now.msn.com/derrick-belcher-starter-of-alabam ...-...
1 day ago ... Alabama secession petition was started by Derrick Belcher, who lost his ... The man who started the petition for Alabama to opt out of the U.S. is angry at ... Derrick Belcher's petition for Alabama to secede has more than 25,000 ... Belcher , 45, of Chunchula says his car wash in Mobile that featured topless ...
Man Who Started Alabama's Secession Petition Desperately Wants ... www.complex.com/city-guide/2012/11/man-who-st ......
1 day ago ... Man Who Started Alabama's Secession Petition Desperately Wants His Car Wash Back. Alabama has one of the most successful secession ...
Man Filed First Secession Petition After Government Closed His ... politix.topix.com/homepage/3419-man-filed-fir ......
5 days ago ... "Derrick B.," one of the guys behind the wave of petitions to secede ... But if we've got 20 of them, then that starts to be something," Belcher told AL.com . "If you look at a map of the red states, we have all of the oil and we .... And the owner of a topless car wash is blaming the liberals for shutting him down?
Alabama Secessionist Blames Government for Closing Topless Car ...
videocafe.crooksandliars.com/.../alabama-sece ...
1 day ago
An Alabama man who started a petition calling for the White House to allow ... Details ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#64115 Nov 17, 2012
Eliot's Algonquin Language Bible
Obedient to the New Testament command to preach the Gospel to all nations, ministers in all of the first British North American colonies strove to convert the local native populations to Christianity, often with only modest results. One of the most successful proselytizers was John Eliot (1604-1690), Congregational minister at Roxbury, Massachusetts. His translation of the Bible into the Algonquin Indian language is seen here. At one time Eliot ministered to eleven hundred "Praying Indians," organized into fourteen New England style towns.

The Holy Bible: Containing the Old Testament and the New,
Translated into the Indian Language....

Seventeenth-Century Laws of Massachusetts
Criminal laws in the early New England colonies were based on the scriptures

especially the Old Testament.

Many **civil laws and procedures were modelled after the English common law.

The General Laws and Liberties of the Massachusets Colony:
Revised and Reprinted
Cambridge, Massachusetts: Samuel Green, 1672
Law Library, Rare Book Collection, Library of Congress (16)

know

United States

#64116 Nov 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Most everything I post
SHOULD be interesting
sooooo...
Do you have a daughter or daughters.Maybe a neice we the DNC.want them.also really Deep Down.we know by this past Election.that they want us.see all you older uot of touch.Republicans don,t understand the New Generation.on the last stastictics.that was taken more Republican.young women.are leaving their REP.men for the Evolved.Democratic Man.they want more Freedom.better Love.more understanding Relationships.an they moving Rapidly.toward the DNC.although the GOP.has some good policies.they become closed minded.an want to much of a one way path.sadly for them.this methoed.will No Longer Fly.you must change.or continue to lose.one thing is for certain.things will change.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#64117 Nov 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I've NOT been UP all night ...
IF I was it IS no "business" of "yours" ...
I do NOT "tell" you what to DO, do I?
IF I did, "you" wouldn't be the "sos" you are!:)
That wasn't his point, his point was that you shouldn't spend your patriotic life talking about it on Topix, BE ABOUT IT in the real world. Which starts with getting up off your fat ass.

"Dumb" 'ASS' "bitch."

And stop sucking up government benefits, while complaining about government benefits you lazy, loser, floozy.

Location hidden

#64118 Nov 17, 2012
know wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a daughter or daughters.Maybe a neice we the DNC.want them.also really Deep Down.we know by this past Election.that they want us.see all you older uot of touch.Republicans don,t understand the New Generation.on the last stastictics.that was taken more Republican.young women.are leaving their REP.men for the Evolved.Democratic Man.they want more Freedom.better Love.more understanding Relationships.an they moving Rapidly.toward the DNC.although the GOP.has some good policies.they become closed minded.an want to much of a one way path.sadly for them.this methoed.will No Longer Fly.you must change.or continue to lose.one thing is for certain.things will change.
She does NOT care about women, or the women in her family or even herself. All she cares about is the Republican Party being righteous.

TUNNEL VISION.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#64119 Nov 17, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't his point, his point was that you shouldn't spend your patriotic life talking about it on Topix, BE ABOUT IT in the real world. Which starts with getting up off your fat ass.
"Dumb" 'ASS' "bitch."
And stop sucking up government benefits, while complaining about government benefits you lazy, loser, floozy.
"you" have NO IDEA
WHAT I DO ON THIS computer!

LIFE in case "you" hadn't NOTICED

REVOLVES AROUND

NEW TECHNOLOGY called The WORLD wide WEB!!!!

"you" can TRAVEL(communicate) ALL OVER THE WORLD
without
leaving
your
CHAIR!!!!!!

With this Capability called the PC - personal computer! ;~)
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#64120 Nov 17, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean how Clinton got the credit for Reagans financial successes when in fact he fought tooth and nail to raise taxes so he could fund what Oblamer is now? You libs can't take your own blame or give credit.
You are just so stupid about history aren't you. Reagan was the FIRST President ever to end his term with the greatest debt than all Presidents combined before him. He increased the nations debt 186%!!!!!!!!! He was the FIRST ever to have sold our nations debt to foreign investors. Clinton was the first in years to leave with a balanced budget and a surplus. You are such a dumbass. Type some more and prove it even more.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#64121 Nov 17, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dumb" 'ASS' "bitch."
"Dumb" 'ASS' "bitch."
==========
"don't SEE yours DOING any tricks(majic acts)...
tho it probably DOES!(johns)

BI*CH

B - Beautiful
I - Intelligent
T - Talented
C - Creative
H - Happy .....:)

and THAT's Ms. Bi*CH to you! ;-)

REMEMBER ...!!!:)

==========

I Won't Back Down
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
(from "America" A Tribute to Heroes")

Sign

Ivel, KY

#64122 Nov 17, 2012
Sign on Firearm business.

If you voted for Barack Obama your business is
NOT WELCOME
You have proven you are not responsible enough to own a firearm.

AMEN.

Location hidden

#64123 Nov 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"you" have NO IDEA
WHAT I DO ON THIS computer!
LIFE in case "you" hadn't NOTICED
REVOLVES AROUND
NEW TECHNOLOGY called The WORLD wide WEB!!!!
"you" can TRAVEL(communicate) ALL OVER THE WORLD
without
leaving
your
CHAIR!!!!!!
With this Capability called the PC - personal computer! ;~)
You simply refuse to leave your trailer for anything other than pork rinds, soda and cigarettes.

LAZY is more accurate than patriotic.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#64124 Nov 17, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
She does NOT care about women, or the women in her family or even herself. All she cares about is the Republican Party being righteous.
TUNNEL VISION.
Republican Party being righteous
==========
Americans being Constitutionalists

The rest will FOLLOW !!!!!
wadjet

Williamsburg, KY

#64125 Nov 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you didn't KNOW it, let me TELL you about the Bible that America used in it's EARLY Stages!
It was the Geneva Bible ...
Written in 1560 ... NOT the 1599 version!
The Pilgrims brought it to America with them and used it as a Foundation to base their New Nation on.
---------
The Geneva Bible: 1560 Edition, hardcover The Bible of the Protestant Reformation
http://www.christianbook.com/geneva-1560-edit...
There are many for whom Tolle Lege's 1599 Geneva Bible, with its church-militant presentation, will be attractive. I happen to think that edition is a bit rinky-dink and offensively over-eager.
http://www.amazon.com/Geneva-Bible-OE-Bible-P...
THE BIBLE COMMONWEALTHS
The Geneva Bible
The Geneva Bible was published in English in Geneva in 1560 by English reformers who fled to the continent to escape persecutions by Queen Mary. Their leader was William Whittingham, who married a sister of John Calvin. The Geneva Bible was used by the Pilgrims and Puritans in New England until it was gradually replaced by the King James Bible. According to one twentieth-century scholar, "between 1560 ... and 1630 no fewer than about two hundred editions of the Geneva Bible, either as a whole or of the New Testament separately, appeared. It was the Bible of Shakespeare and of John Bunyan and of Cromwell's Army and of the Pilgrim Fathers."
The Bible and Holy Scriptures Conteyned in the Olde and Newe Testament.
Geneva: 1560
The New England colonies have often been called "Bible Commonwealths" because they sought the guidance of the scriptures in regulating all aspects of the lives of their citizens. Scripture was cited as authority for many criminal statutes. Shown here are the two Bibles used in seventeenth-century New England and a seventeenth-century law code from Massachusetts that cites scripture.
Anything with "loc" after www. DEFINES - Library of Conresss - U.S. Congress!- for you "duMMies" out there :)
you have a problem that you've not obviously thought of. columbus found the new world in 1492. actually it is now believed the norsemen found it even earlier.

the pilgrims of plymouth rock didn't land in the new world until 1620. by that time 138yrs have transpired; so at best your idea is somewhat true but it's only true for pilgrims who were seeking to practice their belief based on their own conscience and not someone else's like you.

for instance: they didn't celebrate christmas or easter.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#64126 Nov 17, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>You are just so stupid about history aren't you. Reagan was the FIRST President ever to end his term with the greatest debt than all Presidents combined before him. He increased the nations debt 186%!!!!!!!!! He was the FIRST ever to have sold our nations debt to foreign investors. Clinton was the first in years to leave with a balanced budget and a surplus. You are such a dumbass. Type some more and prove it even more.
What a sack of lies, all you libs can do is lie, you can't stand the fact that Reagan was the greatest president of the 20th century and all you have to offer is a traitor and a sexual predator. Reagan built our economy from the ashes of a liberal democrat Carter, he got it on such a roll it rolled right into the 90s where Clinton tried to destroy it, but the republican congress stopped him, remember, they allowed the government to be shut down forcing the predator in chief to sign a balanced budget. Clinton practically destroyed the military budget and funneled monies to other sexual predators and social programs. Oblamer is making Clinton look like a boy scout with his defense cuts and 6 trillion dollar social vote buy program.

Wake up you libtards, we have no more money, the paper is all gone, the presses that print the money is worn out. There are no grain reserves (thanks to Clinton), Iran has our drone technology (thanks to Oblamer) and they have destroyed not only our economy but our health care system (thanks to the 60 million traitors that were bought by oblamer with cell phones and food stamps)
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#64127 Nov 17, 2012
Sign wrote:
Sign on Firearm business.
If you voted for Barack Obama your business is
NOT WELCOME
You have proven you are not responsible enough to own a firearm.
AMEN.
Yes, I would love to see more signs like that!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#64128 Nov 17, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>You are just so stupid about history aren't you. Reagan was the FIRST President ever to end his term with the greatest debt than all Presidents combined before him. He increased the nations debt 186%!!!!!!!!! He was the FIRST ever to have sold our nations debt to foreign investors. Clinton was the first in years to leave with a balanced budget and a surplus. You are such a dumbass. Type some more and prove it even more.
Clinton surplus? LOLOL, ROTFL, how desperate can you libotards be to make this stuff up! It was the Gingrich surplus you weak minded traitors!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
strip club for plus women (Feb '11) 39 min Natasha 86
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr mOd 133,191
Jean Scott 3 hr so pathetic 1
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 472
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 3,647
dinky phipps 5 hr Edozier 24
Robert Wyatt Darren west Scotty Powell 5 hr Hey from me 8
Flat Lick Student Abused By Teacher - Video Mus... 6 hr Startled 9
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match