'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
58,461 - 58,480 of 147,146 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
The Men Who Built America
The Men Who Built America: When One Ends, Another Begins (1:28:24)
Railroads, oil, steel and electricity have all been harnessed in less than 50 years, but the face of America is changing and will never be the same.
The Men Who Built America - Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Carnegie, Ford and Morgan.
http://www.history.com/shows/men-who-built-am...
Hey AL, & everybody. It's been a heck of a day, I'm beat. Only read a little but you guys have good stuff here as always.

Seeing you mention railroads here made me think of this great book. It's about Florida back in the beginning. One of the very best books I've ever had the pleasure to read. The name escapes me at the moment, too tired I guess. But I will let you guys know the title & author. It's a superb read.

Keep up the good work everybody!!
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH
It was just announced. President Oblamer is going to have his picture on U.S. currency! Wow!
-George Washington on the........1$ bill
-Abraham Lincoln on the..........5$ bill
-Alexander Hamilton on the......20$ bill
-Ulysses S. Grant on the........50$ bill
-Barack Hussein Oblamer on the...Food Stamp!
Waaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaa!!! Thanks for the laugh!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

LOL, Obama finally speaks the truth about himself.

Little Old Lady Goes Birther On CNN Hitman Reporter

http://www.westernjournalism.com/little-old-l...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Then how did youget so fat.
Pork rinds and soda.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me make something perfectly clear! I was NEVER embarrassed of my mother or father!
What I said is "I don't think I would brag about the fact your "momma" didn't vote until 2008. If she is a doctor, she must be "fairly" educated. I would be embarrassed if my parents had not voted until recently.
My republican father voted every year up to 2010 when he passed away at 84. My mother did the same up to 1991 when she passed away at 67. Now that is something to be proud of!!!!!"
My issue was with ANYONE who would NOT vote. Especially an educated physician!!!!
Let me make something perfectly clear, honey, there are plenty more substantial reasons to be proud of your parents, then voting.

So again I ask, if your own mother hadn't voted, you would then have been embarrassed of her?
I'm fairly certain that's what you're saying. Just wanna be sure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

damballa wrote:
<quoted text>give us our bread? i though you all created the bread? or are you only thankful to those who have the power and glory and once you have it, screw the rest?
for folks like you, you aren't interested in knowing god, you're only interested in the reward god gives. you want to be served but you don't want to be of service, or to allow others service.
it's very simple. for every action there is an opposite but equal reaction.
if you bring anger, animosity, division, and gossip, then you have conquered others and you get to rule by dividing and conquering, or making differences.
but then comes the reaction to your own action, karma. you reap what you sow and when you sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind.
London Ky, you're my topix hero.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Brave little GOPer's. Gotta love 'em.

"And if we donít move forward, adapt, and become relevant again, the Republican Party isnít going to survive. It will just continue to alienate more moderate voters like myself. If I donít see some changes in the next four years, Iím going to consider registering as an Independent in 2016."

-Meghan McCain
shesha

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Hell Cometh wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever see (Clash Of The Titans)???
Amazing...
the creator gods are challenged as to their authenticity to being the ABSOLUTE.

genesis god

plural

let "us" create man in "our" image

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/l...
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Its starting to look a lot like Petraus was set up!

==========
Jill Kelley, Tampa Woman At Center Of David Petraeus Scandal, Visited White House Three Times
==========

Ex-CIA Director David Petraeus testified before Congress that he knew from the start the Libya attack was terrorism, but that references to Al Qaeda were taken out of his memo ó which Rep. Peter King tells Fox News cannot be explained by high-ranking intelligence officials.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
shiny snake ...
You know ... they caught someone with a crate of Cobra's the other day!
That wasn't a crate of snakes, it was a democrat convention.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
Its starting to look a lot like Petraus was set up!
==========
Jill Kelley, Tampa Woman At Center Of David Petraeus Scandal, Visited White House Three Times
==========
Ex-CIA Director David Petraeus testified before Congress that he knew from the start the Libya attack was terrorism, but that references to Al Qaeda were taken out of his memo ó which Rep. Peter King tells Fox News cannot be explained by high-ranking intelligence officials.
Lmfao

Faux News?

Lmfao

He was set up, uhhh I mean fixed up.

Lmfso
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Heres some more hope and change! Depression 2013 is well underway! Good Job libotard traitors! Keep them food stamps and sex change operations coming!(WTF takes advantage of both)

Medical giant Stryker cuts 1,170 jobs, citing ObamaCare

The company will cut 1,170 jobs, or five percent of its worldwide workforce, despite the fact that the founder's grandson was one of the largest contributors to President Obamaís re-election campaign. Medical tech scion Jon Stryker, whose net worth is currently estimated at $1.2 billion, contributed $2 million to the Priorities USA Action super PAC and has given $66,000 in contributions to Obama and the Democratic Party. Stryker does not run the company.

A "medical device excise tax" included in the mandate imposes a 2.3 percent levy on medical device manufacturers and suppliers, which critics say will raise prices on everything from pacemakers to prosthetics to stents. Companies will be required to pay the tax regardless if they have a profit or loss for the year. The tax is estimated to cost the medical device industry $20 billion.

House Republicans tried to have the tax repealed, drafting a bill called the Protect Medical Innovation Act, but the Democrat-controlled Senate has blocked the measure.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/16/me...
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Faux News is bad Comedy for the low IQ types.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Another good job for the liberal unions! Hows that hope and change working out for you! Oblamer loves you guys, takes your contributions to his campaign, taxes you into oblivion, lets you lose 18,500 jobs, and then steals all of your twinkies!

Hostess Brands Liquidation: Illinois Workers Face Layoffs, Twinkies Head For Extinction

Hostess Brands, Texas-based maker of Twinkies and a number of other snack foods, announced Friday that, on the heels of a nationwide worker strike, it will be going out of business, closing its production plants and laying off the vast majority of its 18,500 employees nationwide. As for the Twinkie brand? It will be going up for sale.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Hey, wtf, buy up a bunch of twinkies, if you eat them all at once the sugar rush will be almost like when you stick your head in the outhouse and inhale for recreational purposes, kind of the same effect, only smells better.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Hey, libotards, heres some more hope and change! The reason you libotards can't see this is because most of you never worked before, so, here it is from the people who pay your living expenses.

The victory by Barack Obama on election night has resulted in a huge wave of firings and layoffs all over America. A large number of businesses seem to have suddenly shifted into panic mode. The number of layoff announcements that we have seen in the last 48 hours has been absolutely shocking. So why is this happening? Well, the truth is that the federal government is absolutely suffocating small businesses all over America with rules, regulations and taxes. If you have never tried to run a small business, then you have no idea how oppressive this system actually is for people that are trying to run small businesses successfully. It has steadily gotten worse over the years no matter who has been in the White House and no matter who has controlled Congress. So we shouldn't put 100% of the blame on Obama. Bush massively expanded government and made things harder on small business people too. But what many small business people were looking for on this election day was just a little bit of help. Many were desperately holding out hope that Obamacare would be repealed so that they would not have to get rid of some of their employees. Many were hoping to get a little bit of relief from the crippling regulations and taxes that are absolutely crushing them. But now that Barack Obama has been given another four years, they understand that there is no hope on the horizon and that things are only going to get worse. So they are making the hard decisions that they feel are necessary in order to survive in this economic environment.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/s...
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
Another good job for the liberal unions! Hows that hope and change working out for you! Oblamer loves you guys, takes your contributions to his campaign, taxes you into oblivion, lets you lose 18,500 jobs, and then steals all of your twinkies!
Hostess Brands Liquidation: Illinois Workers Face Layoffs, Twinkies Head For Extinction
Hostess Brands, Texas-based maker of Twinkies and a number of other snack foods, announced Friday that, on the heels of a nationwide worker strike, it will be going out of business, closing its production plants and laying off the vast majority of its 18,500 employees nationwide. As for the Twinkie brand? It will be going up for sale.
How is tat Romney working out for you dipshit?

Lmfao

The Chinese Candidate.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
Faux News is bad Comedy for the low IQ types.
Wow, I didn't know you watched Fox News!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
Hey, wtf, buy up a bunch of twinkies, if you eat them all at once the sugar rush will be almost like when you stick your head in the outhouse and inhale for recreational purposes, kind of the same effect, only smells better.
Hey, head up your ass boy, go eat some Chinese shit.

Lmfao
Lmfao
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Remember this! Oblamer made a deal with the airline manufacturers to not announce layoffs until after the election! WOW, what a many of integrity,

Boeing Announces Layoffs -- After Election

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min AAA 129,027
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 min freak 81,565
1 Blessing From God 14 min Stephen Levi 19
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 1 hr Huh 18
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 3,812
Tommy that use to work at oasis pizza 2 hr Toby 4
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 2 hr Ten Four 6
john sowders 3 hr she will 6
New club in Barbourville? 12 hr my real name 12