Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief

Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Keavy, KY

#1 Jul 30, 2014
I just wonder the council members are saying that all the police men have put in for the job but several don't have a chance .
I heard

Keavy, KY

#2 Jul 30, 2014
Wondering wrote:
I just wonder the council members are saying that all the police men have put in for the job but several don't have a chance .
jimmy dye could run that circus
Citizen Kane

United States

#3 Jul 30, 2014
Somebody told me that Virgil Golden is gonna be the new police chief.

“Lets keep it Kayfabe”

Since: Dec 09

Location: Hidden

#4 Jul 30, 2014
Citizen Kane wrote:
Somebody told me that Virgil Golden is gonna be the new police chief.
That would be a good idea, no joke....
gator

Mountain View, CA

#5 Jul 30, 2014
I will continue to make my truck payment regardless of who it is
Bob

Keavy, KY

#6 Jul 30, 2014
This is going to be a good one
Honesty

London, KY

#7 Jul 30, 2014
Mike Broughton is honest , hard working , intelligent and level headed . He will be hard to replace . He treated people with dignity and worked to uphold the law . He encouraged his men to be good policemen.
Telly

Keavy, KY

#8 Jul 30, 2014
Honesty wrote:
Mike Broughton is honest , hard working , intelligent and level headed . He will be hard to replace . He treated people with dignity and worked to uphold the law . He encouraged his men to be good policemen.
It won't be Sherman Lawson
Toby

United States

#9 Jul 30, 2014
John pickard
blind one

Barbourville, KY

#10 Jul 30, 2014
Honesty wrote:
Mike Broughton is honest , hard working , intelligent and level headed . He will be hard to replace . He treated people with dignity and worked to uphold the law . He encouraged his men to be good policemen.
and what ROCK have you been living under ??????
Just facts

Keavy, KY

#11 Jul 31, 2014
Mayor west will make a mess out of the police dept before it is over with just like he has done with everything else in town
zzzzzz

Orlando, KY

#12 Jul 31, 2014
Randy will get it. Hes next up for it
Shopper

Keavy, KY

#13 Jul 31, 2014
Gary Williams said tye would be the next chief randy and bill were not even in the running but he was having to play all sides because several lived in town I think I would keep my mouth closed about it .
curious

Keavy, KY

#14 Jul 31, 2014
Just facts wrote:
Mayor west will make a mess out of the police dept before it is over with just like he has done with everything else in town
anyone seen that fat ugly chick with the dirty T shirt , smelly shorts and nasty looking kids. You know the one, her ole man works for the city and she always begs at the waterpark
Not right

Keavy, KY

#15 Jul 31, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text>anyone seen that fat ugly chick with the dirty T shirt , smelly shorts and nasty looking kids. You know the one, her ole man works for the city and she always begs at the waterpark
Mayor west gave one city worker a 12000 dollar a year raise but didn't give anybody else that works for the city or police dept a raise so his wife can't afford new clothes
Just facts

Keavy, KY

#16 Jul 31, 2014
and my kids are nasty because I'm to sorry to bathe them. I ask the x mayor to buy my family waterpark passes but he said it was different if he had to use his own money.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#17 Jul 31, 2014
Here's you folks a sheriff...

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img842/2053/t...

He'd clean that mess up down there, and from the looks of things would blend right in...
Huh

Keavy, KY

#18 Jul 31, 2014
Not right wrote:
<quoted text> Mayor west gave one city worker a 12000 dollar a year raise but didn't give anybody else that works for the city or police dept a raise so his wife can't afford new clothes
West. Did just what they all wanted when he signed up to run for office ha ha ha
Hobnob

Keavy, KY

#19 Jul 31, 2014
zzzzzz wrote:
Randy will get it. Hes next up for it
It should be the one there the longest but west hasn't done anything right yet
Hobnob

Keavy, KY

#20 Jul 31, 2014
I'm so stupid, I cant believe I said that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Donrick Blevins OK? 2 min Cant believe people 13
Mikey Bruner 1 hr Hahathatsfunny 35
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 156,619
Are you people really Adults? 1 hr Meh 3
Reward!!! For turning in drug dealers. (Jan '11) 1 hr Pfft 207
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 2 hr Curious 8
Knox Schools 4 hr Luther 8
Listen up people 9 hr humm 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages