where's the nastiest place to eat in barb.

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
investigator

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 5, 2013
 
subway on daniel boone drive i think .
Sal Monilla

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 5, 2013
 
investigator wrote:
subway on daniel boone drive i think .
At the Y. " Got it licked" once ya get past the smell. Franchises avaliable, just contact your local pimp.
my 2 cents

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 5, 2013
 
Long Johns
Patty

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

investigator wrote:
subway on daniel boone drive i think .
I think Subway is the cleanest place to eat..you watch them prepare the sandwich and see everything that happens and then prepare your own drink. What is dirty about that. I love Subway!! Great place to eat..
lol

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 5, 2013
 
my 2 cents wrote:
Long Johns
I agree with you on this.
ok

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 5, 2013
 
Long johns!
bugs

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Oasis pizza...I use to eat there alot when they had the personal pans for 2.00 and mine had a roach bug baked into the cheese...never ate there again....drove all the way from flatlick and back home to find a damn bug in my food....Nasty!
robert

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

bugs wrote:
Oasis pizza...I use to eat there alot when they had the personal pans for 2.00 and mine had a roach bug baked into the cheese...never ate there again....drove all the way from flatlick and back home to find a damn bug in my food....Nasty!
pizza hut is nasty, i rub my c@ck on the pizzas, ha ha lmao
all of them

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 6, 2013
 
i think all of them is nasty.thats why i cook my own food at home.i have heard to many stories about these plaves from people that have worked at them.NASTY STUFF.

“Insensitive Beast”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 6, 2013
 
Long John Silver's.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 6, 2013
 
Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Subway is the cleanest place to eat..you watch them prepare the sandwich and see everything that happens and then prepare your own drink. What is dirty about that. I love Subway!! Great place to eat..
I agree.
CrAzY

Lily, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 6, 2013
 
Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Subway is the cleanest place to eat..you watch them prepare the sandwich and see everything that happens and then prepare your own drink. What is dirty about that. I love Subway!! Great place to eat..
That's because you don't see how nasty they are in the back, putting the food in the containers. Most don't wash their hands after smoking, going to the bathroom or picking their nose, etc. and they don't always wear gloves when they're doing the prep work. Some do, but not all. The last few times my husband and I have eaten at the B'ville Subway, we've both gotten sick. Just noy worth risking for us anymore...
CrAzY

Lily, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 6, 2013
 
*Not
2 cents jr

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 6, 2013
 
Another place that is nasty is IGA. I saw them in the back chopping older veggies and fruit to put in containers with out gloves. They were just using their hands. Never bought any again from anywhere. i think that Long Johns win hands down.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 6, 2013
 
CrAzY wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you don't see how nasty they are in the back, putting the food in the containers. Most don't wash their hands after smoking, going to the bathroom or picking their nose, etc. and they don't always wear gloves when they're doing the prep work. Some do, but not all. The last few times my husband and I have eaten at the B'ville Subway, we've both gotten sick. Just noy worth risking for us anymore...
How did you see them if noone else can?
wash them

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

2 cents jr wrote:
Another place that is nasty is IGA. I saw them in the back chopping older veggies and fruit to put in containers with out gloves. They were just using their hands. Never bought any again from anywhere. i think that Long Johns win hands down.
thats why you wash your veggies before you eat them.do you think people used gloves when they picked them?
sdgdrg

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 6, 2013
 
toss up between wendys and burger king.
misty

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 6, 2013
 
I can't eat at those place they give me poops.
Harvey

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 6, 2013
 
Without a doubt, the nastiest place to eat is at my ex-wifes...maggots in the sink and everything.
wow

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 6, 2013
 
Robert Keene you would have to put it down in your pants cause you only have 3 inches at pizza hut..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Mike Duquette 122,982
Corey vs. Collins 3 min gator 66
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Limbertwig 138,836
Citys easter Egg hunt what a Joke !!!!!! 17 min Funny 17
Barbourville Street Dept truck at Ernies Liquor... 1 hr dontknow 7
What Say You? 2 hr Archangel Oger 2
Shawntaea Hughes (Jan '09) 3 hr Posh 48
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••