Next Last
Love You

London, KY

#1 Jan 23, 2013
I miss you baby always.I will love you forever <3
UrStupid

London, KY

#2 Jan 23, 2013
You change your name and think we don't know who you are! Why don't you grow up and get a life and stay out of ours he's happy leave him alone STALKER! OH yea go ahead and show us how big and tough you are push the disagree button oooooooh your so mean why would hurt my feelings like that BOO HOO!
lol

Barbourville, KY

#3 Jan 23, 2013
dis funny what are you to arguing about
love you

Barbourville, KY

#4 Jan 24, 2013
he loves me and always will....you aint nothin but a fat 600 pound b**ch...ugly and nasty...hes only with u bc the kids
UrStupid

London, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2013
You talk real big on the computer say to my face needle junkie!
UrStupid

London, KY

#6 Jan 24, 2013
And BTW why are you always boohooing like you lost something he was never yours he is mine always has been always will be! If he loves you so much then why isn't he with you? He's had his chances I've even given him permission and he says he doesn't want to be with a needle junkie skank! You wanna keep flapping your mouth on topix come to my face and say it and we'll settle this like real women. And if I'm nothing but and ugly 600 lb b**ch as you say then why can't he keep his hands off me? Who did he wake up and make love to this morning ME not You! You thought you could buy his love that's not real love you need to grow up and get your own life!
Love you

London, KY

#7 Jan 26, 2013
lol wrote:
dis funny what are you to arguing about
She has what is mine!!!!!!!Stupid blonde skank!!!
lol

Barbourville, KY

#8 Jan 26, 2013
who got what?
Love you

London, KY

#9 Jan 26, 2013
UrStupid wrote:
And BTW why are you always boohooing like you lost something he was never yours he is mine always has been always will be! If he loves you so much then why isn't he with you? He's had his chances I've even given him permission and he says he doesn't want to be with a needle junkie skank! You wanna keep flapping your mouth on topix come to my face and say it and we'll settle this like real women. And if I'm nothing but and ugly 600 lb b**ch as you say then why can't he keep his hands off me? Who did he wake up and make love to this morning ME not You! You thought you could buy his love that's not real love you need to grow up and get your own life!
Yes he was mine and will be again!!Omg your such a idiot you poor dumb blonde girl you have no clue what he wants.I am not a junkie!!WOW you make me want to pull my hair out you don't know what our relationship was like so stop saying it was nothing!He needs a real women not a girl!!!He don't need permission from you he has a mind of his own your not his wife your just entertainment!!OMG i HATE the thought of him being with you!!It torments my soul!!!You don't know what i would give to be a part of his life so i will just be patiently waiting because i know he needs me and its just a matter of time until you screw it up!!!Im sorry sweetie but you just don't have what it takes to keep him happy so why don't you just let me take care of his needs and wants and i know i am d*mn good at that!!It takes a real women to keep up with a guy like him and you just don't have it honey!!I will always love him and be here for him!!I WAS THERE WHEN EVERYONE ELSE JUST THREW HIM AWAY LIKE TRASH AND I ALWAYS WILL BE HERE FOR YOU BABY BUT YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY:)I will wait 100 years to feel you touch just one more time.So get over it Blondie and stop saying we had nothing because i can give you every last detail if you would like!!!!Idiot god i hate you so much!!!!!
Bloomers

Winchester, KY

#10 Jan 26, 2013
You think you've lost your love
Well, I saw her yesterday-yi-yay
It's you she's thinking of
And she told me what to say-yi-yay

She says she loves you
and you know that can't be bad
Yes, she loves you
and you know you should be glad

She said you hurt her so
She almost lost her mind
And now she says she knows
You're not the hurting kind

She says she loves you
Yes, she loves you

Oo, she loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah
She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah
With a love like that
You know you should be glad

You know it's up to you
I think it's only fair
Pride can hurt you too
Apologize to her

Because she loves you
Yes, she loves you

Oo, she loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah
She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah
With a love like that
You know you should be glad
With a love like that
you know you should be glad
With a love like that
you know you should be glad
Yeah, yeah, yeah,
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Bryan Boo England

United States

#11 Jan 26, 2013
I MISS MINE TOO
Wife

London, KY

#12 Jan 26, 2013
Love you wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he was mine and will be again!!Omg your such a idiot you poor dumb blonde girl you have no clue what he wants.I am not a junkie!!WOW you make me want to pull my hair out you don't know what our relationship was like so stop saying it was nothing!He needs a real women not a girl!!!He don't need permission from you he has a mind of his own your not his wife your just entertainment!!OMG i HATE the thought of him being with you!!It torments my soul!!!You don't know what i would give to be a part of his life so i will just be patiently waiting because i know he needs me and its just a matter of time until you screw it up!!!Im sorry sweetie but you just don't have what it takes to keep him happy so why don't you just let me take care of his needs and wants and i know i am d*mn good at that!!It takes a real women to keep up with a guy like him and you just don't have it honey!!I will always love him and be here for him!!I WAS THERE WHEN EVERYONE ELSE JUST THREW HIM AWAY LIKE TRASH AND I ALWAYS WILL BE HERE FOR YOU BABY BUT YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY:)I will wait 100 years to feel you touch just one more time.So get over it Blondie and stop saying we had nothing because i can give you every last detail if you would like!!!!Idiot god i hate you so much!!!!!
You wanna talk big then I'm right here you wanna say You can take better care of MY husband than I can then grow a pair and tell me my face!!!! You wanna he got through out like trash well he didn't that was just his way of playing games with your head!!!!! He's mine he don't wanna be with you if he did then he would be with you. I told him if he wanted to be with you that he could but he said no that you were nothing but a needle junkie and he didn't want nothing to do with you. HIS words not mine!!!!! So you wanna keep talking all this $h*t then I'm right here talk to me not Amber!!! You act like you lost something well honey you can't lose something you never had if he was yours then he would have left me for you but you see were he is at don't you? If you are so special and loves you so much then why isn't he with you? Why does he tell you he hates you and tries to spit on you why doesn't he talk to when he sees you at stores? hmmmm? I'm not trying to be mean just honest you need to see a psychiatrist because if after 8 months you can't see he don't want to be with then you need serious help!!! I've had enough of this stupidity on topix you got something to say then say to me! Call Me!!! I F'N Dare you!!!!!!!!!
Wife

London, KY

#14 Jan 26, 2013
And FYI when the first forum you posted was brought to my attention I asked him if he had feelings for you and that if you made him happy I had no problem with him bringing you in with us because I just want him to happy. But he said no he said you were fake and that you were a junkie and he didn't want to be with anyone like that. He said you didn't make him happy you were just drama drama drama all the time and BIG Attention Wh- re! That was his words not mine and he has never had trouble telling me if has feelings for other girls and he just wasn't feeling it for you. He has every opportunity to be with you and he doesn't want it. He's happy very very happy and very much in love with both of us. She is more than entertainment for him she is the other part of his heart even though I must admit she is fun! And no you don't know how to take care of him or he would be with you right now I know how to take care of him I know what he wants and I know what he needs Why do think he married me? Why do you think we have been together for 16 years? Why do think that stuff you bought him still in your closet? He doesn't want it just like he doesn't want you. He was never gonna leave with you it was all a game and you got played like and XBOX!
Wife

London, KY

#15 Jan 26, 2013
love you wrote:
he loves me and always will....you aint nothin but a fat 600 pound b**ch...ugly and nasty...hes only with u bc the kids
And keep my children out of your mouth! This is your only warning! You will see the bad side of me I promise you this! You leave them out of this!!!!
UrStupid

London, KY

#16 Jan 26, 2013
Love you wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he was mine and will be again!!Omg your such a idiot you poor dumb blonde girl you have no clue what he wants.I am not a junkie!!WOW you make me want to pull my hair out you don't know what our relationship was like so stop saying it was nothing!He needs a real women not a girl!!!He don't need permission from you he has a mind of his own your not his wife your just entertainment!!OMG i HATE the thought of him being with you!!It torments my soul!!!You don't know what i would give to be a part of his life so i will just be patiently waiting because i know he needs me and its just a matter of time until you screw it up!!!Im sorry sweetie but you just don't have what it takes to keep him happy so why don't you just let me take care of his needs and wants and i know i am d*mn good at that!!It takes a real women to keep up with a guy like him and you just don't have it honey!!I will always love him and be here for him!!I WAS THERE WHEN EVERYONE ELSE JUST THREW HIM AWAY LIKE TRASH AND I ALWAYS WILL BE HERE FOR YOU BABY BUT YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY:)I will wait 100 years to feel you touch just one more time.So get over it Blondie and stop saying we had nothing because i can give you every last detail if you would like!!!!Idiot god i hate you so much!!!!!
You are so stupid! hahahaha! Oooooooh you push those disagree buttons ooooooh you are so big and mean! LMAO!!!! You are only jealous because he loves me and WANTS to be with me and loves being with me and will always be with me! Dumb idiot you keep on trying to buy him you can't buy real love Stupid!!!! Even if I didn't have a single dime he would still be in love with me soon as your funds got low he cut ties with you! And oh that $500 a week you called his allowance we had a lot of fun spending it THANKS SKANK!!!!! LMAO!!! Oh well I'm tired of this grade school stupidity I'm gonna go make love to my man! Don't be jealous it's not my fault he can't keep his hands of me! But hey I keep it tight if you know what I mean! Oh yea you might wanna learn what hygiene down there is LOL he told us about the smell here's a hint that's what soap is for! LOL!
UrStupid

London, KY

#17 Jan 26, 2013
Love you wrote:
You say you are not a junkie do you deny that you stick needles in your nasty fire crotch or in your foot or hand? Do you deny you don't keep a straw up your nose and snort anything you can get your hands on? Do you deny stealing meds from your work? Hmmmm....sounds like a junkie to me but hey what do I know I'm just the girl you wish you were I'm the girl that has his sexy arms around me I'm the one that goes to sleep in his arms I'm the one he wakes up with a kiss on forehead I'm the one he makes love to I'm the one and don't forget! Don't hate baby girl I'm just better than you! You lost cause your a loser always have been always will be just face it I WIN!!!!
UrStupid

London, KY

#18 Jan 26, 2013
lol wrote:
who got what?
I got everything she wants! LOL!
lol

Barbourville, KY

#19 Jan 26, 2013
who are you all and who are you all fighting over?
Monster

London, KY

#22 Jan 26, 2013
Love you wrote:
Stupid BI TCH THEY DONE NO THE F UKIN DETAILS I AINT GOT NOTHIN TO HIDE..GOD U MAKE ME WANNA BLOW MY F UKIN BRAINS OUT YOUR SO DUMB..I MADE ALOT OF MISTAKES IN MY LIFE BUT D AMN YOUR THE BIGGEST F UCCK UP OF ALL TIME..U JUST KEEP WAITIN DUMMIE WHILE I LIVE MY LIFE ...DO WHATEVER U GOTTA DO BUT U GOTTA STOP THIS STUPID SH IT...GODBLESS THE DUMMIE THAT ENDS UP WITH U...oOH AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT LAST JOB??I TOLD U STUPID U WOULD GET COUGHT STELLIN THEM MEDS..SEE I GOT DETAILS TO ..WE WOULDNT WONT DADDY TO FIND OUT ALL THE DIRT I NO WOULD U??NOW I AINT PLAYIN F UCK OFF THIS S HITS GETTIN TO MY LAST NERVE..CANT HIDE THOSE SKID MARKS ON SIDE OF YOUR LEG..DONT PUSH ME B ITCH I TRIED TO BE NICE BUT F UCK THAT!!
UrStupid

London, KY

#24 Jan 26, 2013
Monster wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid BI TCH THEY DONE NO THE F UKIN DETAILS I AINT GOT NOTHIN TO HIDE..GOD U MAKE ME WANNA BLOW MY F UKIN BRAINS OUT YOUR SO DUMB..I MADE ALOT OF MISTAKES IN MY LIFE BUT D AMN YOUR THE BIGGEST F UCCK UP OF ALL TIME..U JUST KEEP WAITIN DUMMIE WHILE I LIVE MY LIFE ...DO WHATEVER U GOTTA DO BUT U GOTTA STOP THIS STUPID SH IT...GODBLESS THE DUMMIE THAT ENDS UP WITH U...oOH AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT LAST JOB??I TOLD U STUPID U WOULD GET COUGHT STELLIN THEM MEDS..SEE I GOT DETAILS TO ..WE WOULDNT WONT DADDY TO FIND OUT ALL THE DIRT I NO WOULD U??NOW I AINT PLAYIN F UCK OFF THIS S HITS GETTIN TO MY LAST NERVE..CANT HIDE THOSE SKID MARKS ON SIDE OF YOUR LEG..DONT PUSH ME B ITCH I TRIED TO BE NICE BUT F UCK THAT!!
Your girls love you Baby! XOXOXOXO <3 <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr stray-cat 132,233
Jason hughes son 5 hr Jason cuzzo 1
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 3,610
hau mings mexican restaurant 6 hr bugs r us 2
dinky phipps 6 hr Edozier 18
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 8 hr Lee 15
What do you think 8 hr Just sayin 1
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web