Comments
41 - 53 of 53 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
the answer

Mount Ida, AR

#41 Jan 25, 2013
You are absolutely right! It wouldn't be objective if they get to pick the auditor. The answer seems to point to state takeover.
right

London, KY

#42 Feb 1, 2013
the answer wrote:
You are absolutely right! It wouldn't be objective if they get to pick the auditor. The answer seems to point to state takeover.
I agree
heard that

London, KY

#43 Feb 2, 2013
thesame wrote:
Did they vote to take away the raise for teachers and cooks?
Oh yes they did. It;s gonna be the same ole game.
U have bad ears

Lexington, KY

#44 Feb 2, 2013
Well apparently you don't hear or listen very well. They did not take it away it was sent to Frankfort to decide if the county has enough money to keep paying the raise. The three old board members who voted in the raise according to the advocate shouldn't have done so without enough money coming in. It said staff would lose their jobs if they keep the raise. So before you start bashing get your facts straight.
elmer fud

Corbin, KY

#45 Feb 3, 2013
When they get it all the waste taken care of then maybe everybody will get a raise. When all your money gose to Laruel County just what do you expect? It's going to change just be patent ok.
rid of duds hulett sowder

London, KY

#46 Feb 3, 2013
Dead fish stink from the head! Boe do the right thing!!
prettyinpink

London, KY

#47 Feb 3, 2013
don't they need tomarow off so no one knows about the investigation?
interesting

Somerset, KY

#48 Feb 3, 2013
parent wrote:
I always was told you had to live in knox county to be a board member,so im wondering how Mrs.Jordan is still a board member when she clearly lives in louisville.I know ill be checking into this cause i had a friend that wanted to run and because she worked in another school distrit they wouldnt allow her to run..Who is brown nosing now!!
very interesting---hum ??
Want 2 know

United States

#49 Feb 4, 2013
rid of duds hulett sowder wrote:
Dead fish stink from the head! Boe do the right thing!!
Well I know the problems Knox has had with Mr. Hulett their stats say it all. But I was under the impression Mr. Sowders was a good educator. I know he has been there a while. Do teachers like him?
relevation

London, KY

#50 Feb 4, 2013
No
princess

London, KY

#51 Feb 5, 2013
what do the Bord members think of whoever is interviewing melton and roark on Thursday? What's up with that anyway
Question

London, KY

#52 Feb 5, 2013
prettyinpink wrote:
don't they need tomarow off so no one knows about the investigation?
What investigation?
Do What

Brookfield, WI

#53 Feb 24, 2013
heard that wrote:
<quoted text>Read today's Corbin paper.All five voted to block the raise.Wonder what they get payed/ It's not hard to see who the new board members are WORKING FOR.

I am Quiet sure the Teachers, Aides or Bus Drivers or Monitors recieved their Raise! WoN't be Voting for any of you Next Term!!!!Yet Huletts 2 secretaries got their Raises & Hulette got his Clothing Allowance! Give one Secretary a Raise just because you are so Fond of the other Secretary! What a Joke! This is all a Joke how Hulett operates this School System. It's a Shame that the Board Members allow this & they know whats going on! Sam Watts, I thought since you were a hard worker & Had to Earn every Dollar you made! We would have thought you would stand up for what was RIGHT!!! Guess Not, since you have some Kind of Glory setting on the Board! Many of us won't be voting for you next Term, nor will we vote for Carla Davis & the New Members who Buckled under this Crap!!!! Get A Back Bone or Get out!!! You all won't be Voted back in Next Term.... We as a County who have watched how you operated this school system, we won't be voting for you next time! We care about ou children, although you Don't !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Robert 1,989
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 3 min duh 39
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Le Jimbo 151,425
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 20 min Yep 32
stacy and eddie afair at union 22 min psycho 8
coming soon 34 min student 4
compter parts 36 min travis 5
Kentucky Fried Chicken 1 hr chicky 12
Walmart Supercenter Sun Bigdaddy 6
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000