Brian Hamilton aka stump
kjfoiaer

Covington, KY

#1 Mar 15, 2014
He got busted about a month ago for selling dope and now he is trying any and everything he can to get out of trouble...If you know what I mean RAT! He wanted the money and the thrill and all the comes along with drug dealing, right!? Well Brian this another thing that comes along with dealing...getting busted and doing time! Yep I know it may come as a shocker to you Stump. What's wrong cant get anyone down at the courthouse to get you out of this one? Dont be one of those who has to take 15 down with him!!! You might want to think about this ratting thing cause you are still going to get some time and the folks in jail/prison dont look to kindly upon that. In short leave everyone alone be a man and if your a big boy and can do the crime than put your big boy pants on and lets go!
cojoe

Manchester, KY

#2 Mar 17, 2014
him drug addict, thief steals any ones merchandise he can get his hands on. fatty too sorry to get a job and work.

“Charisma ”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

#3 Mar 21, 2014
I think Stumps a jerk...... Just my personal opinion of the guy..... what little bit I've eve been around him...which hasn't been much though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Gothic girl these Days? 1 hr Gone 3
Drug roound up 1 hr drop the big one 11
Hair salon 2 hr Been There 4
Black guy called Peanut UC COLLEGE 4 hr cooler than cool 118
Stephen Trace 4 hr Yessire 6
Stephen Trace 4 hr Duhdope 3
Bad 5 hr Fed up 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages