Delmer Partin getting out of prison ?

Delmer Partin getting out of prison ?

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Investigator

Barbourville, KY

#1 Nov 12, 2012
If so when ?
a crazy granny

Manchester, KY

#2 Nov 13, 2012
i SURE HOPE SO I THINK HE HAS SERVED ENOUGH FOR SOMETHING HE DIDNT DO.
Lady

East Bernstadt, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2012
I hope so too.
Guest

Duluth, GA

#4 Nov 13, 2012
He comes up for parole in May of 2020. Unless he breaks out or dies, that is the soonest he can get out.

But he isn't likely to get out, ever. He received a life sentence. And he did this crime. He is guilty as can be. I'd love to hear why others believe he did not do it?
ELMER PARTIN

Barbourville, KY

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Guest wrote:
He comes up for parole in May of 2020. Unless he breaks out or dies, that is the soonest he can get out.
But he isn't likely to get out, ever. He received a life sentence. And he did this crime. He is guilty as can be. I'd love to hear why others believe he did not do it?
NO HE DIDN'T. HE RECEIVED A 20 YEAR SENTENCE ! SORRY HONEY BUT I WAS AT THE SENTENCING !
B-Boy

Duluth, GA

#7 Nov 14, 2012
ELMER PARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>NO HE DIDN'T. HE RECEIVED A 20 YEAR SENTENCE ! SORRY HONEY BUT I WAS AT THE SENTENCING !
Wow. You couldn't have been more wrong, and you made your statement so matter-of-factly. Is it embarrassing being that wrong in an open forumn?
well

Barbourville, KY

#8 Nov 14, 2012
He should get out hes not the one that murdered the woman.
well

Barbourville, KY

#9 Nov 14, 2012
well wrote:
He should get out hes not the one that murdered the woman.
In my personal opinion, I think they needed to look closer to home and who would have gained from the lady's death.
hum

Barbourville, KY

#10 Nov 14, 2012
so who did it and there should be a way to see what sentence he actually has
fyi

Barbourville, KY

#11 Nov 14, 2012
hum wrote:
so who did it and there should be a way to see what sentence he actually has
Go to Kool.com and follow the instructions it says 99years and 99days
curious

Winchester, KY

#12 Nov 14, 2012
Who did he kill? And when?
Other

Barbourville, KY

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Guest wrote:
He comes up for parole in May of 2020. Unless he breaks out or dies, that is the soonest he can get out.
But he isn't likely to get out, ever. He received a life sentence. And he did this crime. He is guilty as can be. I'd love to hear why others believe he did not do it?
No evidence to start with, a bunch of finger pointing, others with the same opportunity and No time.
well no 2

Barbourville, KY

#14 Nov 15, 2012
Other wrote:
<quoted text>No evidence to start with, a bunch of finger pointing, others with the same opportunity and No time.
After watching NCIS along with other forensic shows 15 mins isn't long enough to kill somebody knotch their head clean up the mess ENTIRELY and seal the body in a Barrell ESP without being seen to boot! It doesn't add up. She couldn't have been killed there. Did they find blood stains there?
Guest

Duluth, GA

#15 Nov 15, 2012
well no 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
After watching NCIS along with other forensic shows 15 mins isn't long enough to kill somebody knotch their head clean up the mess ENTIRELY and seal the body in a Barrell ESP without being seen to boot! It doesn't add up. She couldn't have been killed there. Did they find blood stains there?
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I believe he was on site for a total of 35 minutes according to eye witnesses. But the key is, they can only prove he was there for 35 minutes. There is nobody to say he was anywhere else that night. He could have worked for hours.

I've worked many factory jobs where I had ample time to do things that was against the law. We commonly would sneak around and smoke weed in a factory that employees 24,000 people and we never got caught. One guy on our shift would go to sleep on the job for an hour or two every night.

Another instance where I worked at a carpet factory in Dalton, Ga., we had 700 in our warehouse and we had no problems finding a place to hide and not work for an hour or two at a time.

This was many years ago, but both happened, and both were at factories a lot more active and a lot more occupied than Tremco.

The #1 piece of evidence against Partin was, what was he doing at work that night anyway for those 15 to 30 minutes? He was not scheduled to work. He did not clock in. He was not in Tremco uniform. He had been told to stay away from this lady on the job. Yet, he was still there and she ends up dead.

So I ask again, why was he there in the first place?
well no 2

Barbourville, KY

#16 Nov 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I believe he was on site for a total of 35 minutes according to eye witnesses. But the key is, they can only prove he was there for 35 minutes. There is nobody to say he was anywhere else that night. He could have worked for hours.

I've worked many factory jobs where I had ample time to do things that was against the law. We commonly would sneak around and smoke weed in a factory that employees 24,000 people and we never got caught. One guy on our shift would go to sleep on the job for an hour or two every night.

Another instance where I worked at a carpet factory in Dalton, Ga., we had 700 in our warehouse and we had no problems finding a place to hide and not work for an hour or two at a time.

This was many years ago, but both happened, and both were at factories a lot more active and a lot more occupied than Tremco.

The #1 piece of evidence against Partin was, what was he doing at work that night anyway for those 15 to 30 minutes? He was not scheduled to work. He did not clock in. He was not in Tremco uniform. He had been told to stay away from this lady on the job. Yet, he was still there and she ends up dead.

So I ask again, why was he there in the first place?
I heard he took something to one of his friends he had either borrowed or made him. He was seen entering the building with a bag came out empty handed. If he did in fact behead her there there would be a pretty good amount of blood. When you try to clean it it smears. It's very hard to get up I know this from a past experience where my grandma had a bleeding ulcer and she vomited blood. It was on the bathroom floor and it took me a while to clean it and it wasn't that much. So how did he manage all this? Was blood found anywhere? Even with bleach and chemicals you still miss spots. Was the place tested?
sdhgdsg

Barbourville, KY

#17 Nov 15, 2012
well no 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard he took something to one of his friends he had either borrowed or made him. He was seen entering the building with a bag came out empty handed. If he did in fact behead her there there would be a pretty good amount of blood. When you try to clean it it smears. It's very hard to get up I know this from a past experience where my grandma had a bleeding ulcer and she vomited blood. It was on the bathroom floor and it took me a while to clean it and it wasn't that much. So how did he manage all this? Was blood found anywhere? Even with bleach and chemicals you still miss spots. Was the place tested?
PERHAPS, all the blood you speak of could be found at the bottom of the barrel. DUH!
seemso

Barbourville, KY

#18 Nov 15, 2012
ELMER PARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>NO HE DIDN'T. HE RECEIVED A 20 YEAR SENTENCE ! SORRY HONEY BUT I WAS AT THE SENTENCING !
Could you be thinking about the guy who killed Tim Sizemore? He did get 20 years and is now out of prison.
well no 2

Barbourville, KY

#20 Nov 15, 2012
sdhgdsg wrote:
<quoted text>PERHAPS, all the blood you speak of could be found at the bottom of the barrel. DUH!
Not likely!
fsjeie

Manchester, KY

#21 Nov 15, 2012
well no 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely!
Ill let u fill in the details...he couldnt get the lid on after placing her in the drum...so he,.........after placing her in the drum so he could get the lid on.....how freaking hard is that to understand?
well no 2

Barbourville, KY

#22 Nov 15, 2012
fsjeie wrote:
<quoted text>Ill let u fill in the details...he couldnt get the lid on after placing her in the drum...so he,.........after placing her in the drum so he could get the lid on.....how freaking hard is that to understand?
Uh nobody said that! Just that she was killed in the plant. I thought that's how she died. So then how was she killed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KC baseball 1 min Info 5
Drug dealers in Scott hollar 22 min Neighbor 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min SistaNoneYa 138,164
wreck 40 min Suzy 1
dalon bays 47 min Gold digger 9
lynn camp 56 min Goaway 2
Disability Fraud 1 hr sun blocked 3
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]