Mayor and council can't handle their ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Funny

Keavy, KY

#22 May 8, 2014
Watch wrote:
they won't be telling the employees what to do anymore
Them telling the police dept what to do ended when west put Sherman over them they knew he wasn't going to tell eny of them how to do their jobs and the street dept employees will not be taking orders from Williams
Obviously Funny

United States

#23 May 8, 2014
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Them telling the police dept what to do ended when west put Sherman over them they knew he wasn't going to tell eny of them how to do their jobs and the street dept employees will not be taking orders from Williams
...your point being what? Our council isn't their boss and should never be put in the position to provide orders to those departments in the first place. The mayor is the boss of those departments, and apparently has placed one of two specifically named thieves in charge, according to the state audit. Would you take orders from me at your work? What are you going to tell us next....the sky is blue, grass is green, and water is wet?
Just saying

Keavy, KY

#24 May 8, 2014
Obviously Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
...your point being what? Our council isn't their boss and should never be put in the position to provide orders to those departments in the first place. The mayor is the boss of those departments, and apparently has placed one of two specifically named thieves in charge, according to the state audit. Would you take orders from me at your work? What are you going to tell us next....the sky is blue, grass is green, and water is wet?
Actually the sky is black and the reflection is blue.
Resident

Keavy, KY

#25 May 8, 2014
I feel for the workers they have always done such a good job and everybody was always so proud of our town until now
Resident evil

Keavy, KY

#26 May 8, 2014
Resident wrote:
I feel for the workers they have always done such a good job and everybody was always so proud of our town until now
get over it, the tax paying citizens are happy to see crooks booted out, and every city worker that knows what has been going on should be fired also for keeping quiet about it. You beggars and parasites dont like it here anymore, good, save up your foodstamps and trade them for gas money to leave on.
Just mee

Keavy, KY

#27 May 8, 2014
Resident wrote:
Agree our town did always look good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Boone Owned Slaves, shut down the DBF! 4 min pity tha fools 20
Rodney Bullock 8 min More Fake News 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min ChromiuMan 166,439
Satan is the true God. 1 hr Darn 25
Scotty Trent is a real catch ladies 2 hr MEH 4
J dozier Dozier lane 2 hr Small town politics 3
John G 3 hr steve 9

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages