Mayor and council can't handle their ...

Mayor and council can't handle their jobs! time to go!

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
john

London, KY

#1 Apr 24, 2014
Mayor and council have messed everything up now recycling pick up is gone and garbage everywhere I notice no one is doing their jobs anymore where are you mayor west and council ? oh I forgot messing more things up! we will all remember come voting time who done their jobs and who didn't good luck! oh and thanks for trashing our city you have done a awful job! and from what I hear everyone is fired up and not very happy so good luck on voting day!
whatever

United States

#2 Apr 24, 2014
Oh my, no recycling being picked up, let's close the city we are done. Stupid post. Lol.
guss

Puyallup, WA

#3 Apr 27, 2014
john wrote:
Mayor and council have messed everything up now recycling pick up is gone and garbage everywhere I notice no one is doing their jobs anymore where are you mayor west and council ? oh I forgot messing more things up! we will all remember come voting time who done their jobs and who didn't good luck! oh and thanks for trashing our city you have done a awful job! and from what I hear everyone is fired up and not very happy so good luck on voting day!
I suppose you're going to run for the job since you have all the answers and could clear things up in no time? If people are too lazy to pick up their own trash and dispose of it instead of letting pile up and get scattered, you don't need a new mayor or council, you need better citizens that want a nicer place to live. If everybody would stop trying to make someone else look bad, things might start to look better. Build up, instead of tear down. Has this mayor stolen any of the towns money , like the last one?
Someone

London, KY

#4 Apr 27, 2014
I am not dogging anyone. I don't know the new mayor so I can't say anything about him. However I do have a couple questions and again not dogging anyone just looking for answers.(1) has the flood walls been mowed this year? I noticed today the grass on them was growing really tall.(2) I also heard that it is a real possibility that the water park will not open this year. Is this true. I am not saying any of these is the mayors fault it is just stuff I heard and noticed.
Whatever

Keavy, KY

#5 Apr 27, 2014
All I know is he is Barbourville high students he don't care about our children
dumb

Keavy, KY

#6 Apr 27, 2014
Whatever wrote:
All I know is he is Barbourville high students he don't care about our children
she went I think moonshine will got fish yesterday in sand by your truck !
Bhs parent

Keavy, KY

#7 Apr 27, 2014
Someone wrote:
I am not dogging anyone. I don't know the new mayor so I can't say anything about him. However I do have a couple questions and again not dogging anyone just looking for answers.(1) has the flood walls been mowed this year? I noticed today the grass on them was growing really tall.(2) I also heard that it is a real possibility that the water park will not open this year. Is this true. I am not saying any of these is the mayors fault it is just stuff I heard and noticed.
the mayor and city council are screwing over the children in our town and the barbourville high students so do you really think that they care a sh.t about high grass .
Question

Somerset, KY

#8 Apr 27, 2014
What are you rambling about BHS and high grass?
Why kids

Keavy, KY

#9 Apr 27, 2014
Question wrote:
What are you rambling about BHS and high grass?
it looks like the city council is taking out their problem of figuring out how to pay for all the things that they have done wrong on the kids in the town and county by not fixing the ball fields like they always have and are wanting money from little league and barbourville high school this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of
Question

Somerset, KY

#10 Apr 27, 2014
Who do you think pays for all bad things that happen here? Vote for me?
You trust people you put in office and hope they are doing the best for the County that all you can do. When you let it continue your just as guilty.
jimmy

Brodhead, KY

#11 Apr 27, 2014
it's time we do a write up in the paper about the council trying to take away things from our youth!
Huh

Keavy, KY

#12 Apr 27, 2014
jimmy wrote:
it's time we do a write up in the paper about the council trying to take away things from our youth!
A police officer said yesterday that the council is going to fire a couple or lay them off these guys are on a power trip I'm not sure that they have a clue at what they are doing .
Granny

Keavy, KY

#13 Apr 28, 2014
They will all go in nov Taking things out on kids doesn't work anywhere in the world I don't care who you are you work together for the kids .
Granny

Keavy, KY

#14 Apr 28, 2014
Vote them all out in nov I don't care where you are at in the world you will not be supported if you don't support your children and your community no matter who you are .
Granny

Keavy, KY

#15 Apr 28, 2014
One last thing some moms or dads may not worry that the city does not care but they will never get past the grandparents
No way

Keavy, KY

#16 Apr 28, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> A police officer said yesterday that the council is going to fire a couple or lay them off these guys are on a power trip I'm not sure that they have a clue at what they are doing .
This may be their problem but they can't just fire a police office for no reason other than they just think they can it won't happen .
Sad citizen

Gray, KY

#17 Apr 28, 2014
How sad for the once thriving town of barbourville. Town was always so well kept and nice for everyone. Seems the new folks are destroying all the wonderful stuff. If it continues until time for newly elected mayor it's going to be bad. Poor barbourville.so sad.
funny stuff

Keavy, KY

#18 Apr 28, 2014
Granny wrote:
One last thing some moms or dads may not worry that the city does not care but they will never get past the grandparents
Why would "grandparents" who raised their own kids to be meth heads and jail house trash be any more aware of anything concerning grandkids? "grand" is not a magic word.
Someone

London, KY

#19 Apr 28, 2014
Bhs parent wrote:
<quoted text> the mayor and city council are screwing over the children in our town and the barbourville high students so do you really think that they care a sh.t about high grass .
I don't live in the city so I did not know about the issues with the Mayor and kids at the city school. I just saw the grass as I was driving through. From an outsider looking in it looks like the councils actions was a vindictive witch hunt and now they are in over their heads and have absolutely no idea how to get out. It sounds like the voters will show them the way.
Watch

Keavy, KY

#20 Apr 30, 2014
they won't be telling the employees what to do anymore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John barger Busted and in Jail 3 min Funny 28
Barbourville homewreckers. 10 min Yeller 6
Can AD Canady actually walk? 12 min Voters 37
Bob Frederick for Judge Ex. Has To Be A Joke LO... 36 min voter 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min Paul 172,981
they need to put a lot more in jail 2 hr arrest bunch 1
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,736
who's everyone voting for judge exe ? 12 hr Jesus Just Left B... 35

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages