so when can a person turn in income t...

so when can a person turn in income tax's and is it the same money..

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

girly

London, KY

#1 Jan 2, 2013
when the tax money going to be here.and is it the same as last year....
Reality

Liberty, KY

#2 Jan 2, 2013
Your taxes can be done now. Any time from jan 1 to apr 14, if your 2012 pay/salary paperwork is ready. Some businesses aren't that fast. It is the same money all of the working people paid on taxes last year to keep the dead beats going. We'll be lucky to get any back. But God forbid, some crackhead not getting their food stamps to sell, so they can buy more dope.
Trouble

Ripley, TN

#3 Jan 2, 2013
Reality wrote:
Your taxes can be done now. Any time from jan 1 to apr 14, if your 2012 pay/salary paperwork is ready. Some businesses aren't that fast. It is the same money all of the working people paid on taxes last year to keep the dead beats going. We'll be lucky to get any back. But God forbid, some crackhead not getting their food stamps to sell, so they can buy more dope.
I love how you pick out the few crumb bums who are abusing the system and generalize it so that everyone who's down on their luck can feel like scum. Get over yourself, tax extensions and benefits were extended to help the good people who have lost their jobs this last year make it through until they find that job. It's not easy, and many people are still struggling to get by. God forbid you are ever in that situation, what would you do then? Eat your words, and don't give me BS that you were or you'd be more compassionate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Cornfused 163,519
Attn Bailey switch 38 min Honkers 4
tent parents 2 hr kcdc 11
Tyra smith 2 hr Law 3
wondering 2 hr looking 4
knox county social services (Apr '14) 4 hr Dreamer 17
donna hale 4 hr Lol 5

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages