First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MrClean

Sheridan, AR

#1 Dec 29, 2012
I need a housecleaner once each week. Must do a good job and be dependable. If interested, please leave a way to contact you.
lol

Barbourville, KY

#2 Dec 29, 2012
How Much is the pay?
Lol

Williamsburg, KY

#5 Dec 29, 2012
Very very Interested
Email me @ shawty_countrygirl32@yahoo.com
How much is pay?
I am very dependable, reliable, & looking for any kind of job..
cat

Madisonville, KY

#7 Dec 30, 2012
would be more and glad to clean for you i clean by the job and do a good job i have a lot of houses to do so one more want hurt send a message back if you dont have some one
hmmm

AOL

#8 Dec 30, 2012
how old are u cat and where u from
lol

Barbourville, KY

#9 Dec 30, 2012
i would do it to i am from bville
MrClean

Sheridan, AR

#10 Dec 30, 2012
For those interested, please email me at lloyd99@mailinator.com Enclose any info you think would be helpful. Thank You

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11 Dec 30, 2012
MrClean wrote:
For those interested, please email me at lloyd99@mailinator.com Enclose any info you think would be helpful. Thank You
Does it matter whether you're male or female? Most women don't have a clue as to what a clean house is these days.
OK

Barbourville, KY

#12 Dec 30, 2012
MrClean wrote:
Just wondering by your email if you're male or female?
MrClean

Sheridan, AR

#13 Dec 30, 2012
I'm a man.....100%.....
OK

Barbourville, KY

#14 Dec 30, 2012
MrClean wrote:
I'm a man.....100%.....
I don't mean anything by this but Is this a legit house cleaning job? Just wondering before I send email.
I need this job

Mchenry, IL

#15 Dec 30, 2012
I am ms Clean . And do a great job just like I keep my own home . Again what do u want to pay? U can email me at carleneyates@hotmail..com If this is real and when do u need someone to start?

Sunny

London, KY

#16 Dec 30, 2012
I give private massages. I charge by the hour. Please put up your email if interested
MrClean

Sheridan, AR

#17 Dec 30, 2012
I just need someone to clean my house once each week. That includes bathroom, kitchen, living room and bedroom...should take 4-5 hours and is just routine cleaning.
hmmm

AOL

#18 Dec 30, 2012
how much for a massages an are u male or female
cat

Madisonville, KY

#20 Jan 3, 2013
This is cat I am fifty and can get the job done like I said I have several houses I do
cat

Madisonville, KY

#21 Jan 3, 2013
I from b ville
Interested

Barbourville, KY

#22 Jan 3, 2013
MrClean wrote:
I need a housecleaner once each week. Must do a good job and be dependable. If interested, please leave a way to contact you.
My sister cleans houses for Dr's an Pharmacist wife's an has for years. What email address should she send her info to you at. Thanks
MrClean

Sheridan, AR

#24 Jan 4, 2013
I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to contact everyone yet. You can email me at lloyd99@mailinator.com.
Well

Barbourville, KY

#25 Jan 4, 2013
MrClean wrote:
I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to contact everyone yet. You can email me at lloyd99@mailinator.com.
I sent an email. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attorney Joe Bear Hammons 7 min Hoping 9
Heard that Kenny Williamson and Sherry were ge... 42 min who knows 2
questions and concerns 49 min what to do 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Sad 135,047
Michael Trent/// 7 hr Stacy 2
Food stamp office closed from shutdown? (Oct '13) 8 hr Big rig 71 20
Where is heather and jessica? 8 hr 69vet 1
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web