Hmm

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Is it a sign of disrespect when someone doesn't capitalize someone else's name?
Rumors

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Hmm wrote:
Is it a sign of disrespect when someone doesn't capitalize someone else's name?
No, especially on the computer, were everyone either types in all capitals letters, or all small letters.

Taking that as a sign of disrespect is taking it to far IMHO. What if the person has no real education, but yet they've still written it? A pretty big achievement for them, again, in my honest opinion.
Know

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
No, especially on the computer, were everyone either types in all capitals letters, or all small letters.
Taking that as a sign of disrespect is taking it to far IMHO. What if the person has no real education, but yet they've still written it? A pretty big achievement for them, again, in my honest opinion.
Good point.
LOK

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

I use lower case letters to start a persons name if I have no respect for them. I like the question. I've wondered if people take notice. I guess they do. rumors has a point also.
Rumors

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

LOK wrote:
I use lower case letters to start a persons name if I have no respect for them. I like the question. I've wondered if people take notice. I guess they do. rumors has a point also.
I also use lower case letters to begin a persons name when I know for a fact they're retarded. I like how you try and think lok.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min S C A 138,513
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min ChristWarrior 122,634
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 18 min LIbEralS 25,968
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 19 min holland 18
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 36 min wtf 16,063
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 44 min ToAnne52 81,193
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SLY WEST 3,433
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE