Welcome to the 11 Million New Democratic voters...

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#1 Jan 30, 2013
g string

Barbourville, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
http://www.ronhaviv.com/data/p hotos/1258_1highres_00013283.j pg
And I am one of them ! The republicans don't want to help no one let me repeat NO ONE accept the very rich which lines their pockets with lobbiest money!! They didn't want to help for people to have health insurance, they want to cut out social security,medicure, medicaid, school grants, hud, foodstamps, free lunches for children, disaster relief for hurricane victim's of Sandy, increase in minimum wage, and many many other things I can't remember ! So I am one of the new democrat's! I was a republican until I saw the light ! Hell that sounds like a song ! LOLOL !!!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Vote Hillary Clinton for President 2016.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#5 Jan 30, 2013
g string wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am one of them ! The republicans don't want to help no one let me repeat NO ONE accept the very rich which lines their pockets with lobbiest money!! They didn't want to help for people to have health insurance, they want to cut out social security,medicure, medicaid, school grants, hud, foodstamps, free lunches for children, disaster relief for hurricane victim's of Sandy, increase in minimum wage, and many many other things I can't remember ! So I am one of the new democrat's! I was a republican until I saw the light ! Hell that sounds like a song ! LOLOL !!!
Right... And it says a lot about you and your Gime, Gime world view where you have so little self worth that you want other people to pay your way though life because you have a dependent mindset.. Instead of saying I will put forth my best effort to be the best I can, your view is I'm a useless individual that is not capable of making it through life without someone else, that by their success prove they are better than me, paying my way... I understand perfectly...

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
Vote Hillary Clinton for President 2016.
Nah, Obama has another shot... After all it's just the Constitution and as Hillary said... "At this point what does it matter"

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, Obama has another shot... After all it's just the Constitution and as Hillary said... "At this point what does it matter"
I agree with her Q,the reason those terrorists killed our people doesn't matter. What matters is catching them and making them pay.
Pide Piper

United States

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Really? REALLY? What difference does it make?

The difference is that 4 Americans were murdered. 4 Americans that asked the "Commander In Chief" for backup. Shit was going to go down. They feared for their lives. Help was a tiny call away. Instead, they told the help to stand down. Twice. Help disobeyed the third order to stand down, but it was too late.
Those two that disobeyed have seance been relieved of duty.
Barry is "Murder in chief", and Hillary is just as guilty.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Pide Piper wrote:
Really? REALLY? What difference does it make?
The difference is that 4 Americans were murdered. 4 Americans that asked the "Commander In Chief" for backup. Shit was going to go down. They feared for their lives. Help was a tiny call away. Instead, they told the help to stand down. Twice. Help disobeyed the third order to stand down, but it was too late.
Those two that disobeyed have seance been relieved of duty.
Barry is "Murder in chief", and Hillary is just as guilty.
What you're saying doesn't match Clintons Testimony at the Senate Hearing. Do you have a credible link to back you up or am I supposed to take your word for it?

Heres the link to the CSPAN page,theres a video play list on the right. You can watch the Hearing in its entirety. Its the first one at the top of the list.
http://www.c-span.org/Events/Sec-of-State-Cli...

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
What you're saying doesn't match Clintons Testimony at the Senate Hearing. Do you have a credible link to back you up or am I supposed to take your word for it?
Heres the link to the CSPAN page,theres a video play list on the right. You can watch the Hearing in its entirety. Its the first one at the top of the list.
http://www.c-span.org/Events/Sec-of-State-Cli...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/oct/10/b...

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
Q if you dont mind I;ll watch the hearing the article is talking about before I post my thoughts about it. I will say though I dont feel comfortable about taking a reporter from Englands word for it. Thanks for not posting youtube junk.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#13 Jan 31, 2013
The democrats and republicans are both bought off by the giant corporations. Therefore, we'll receive the same government, no matter which party maintains control.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#14 Jan 31, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
Well Q I watched the Hearing,the damn thing was 4 hours and 9 minutes long. Everything in the Guardians article is true and then some. The level of stupidity is unbelievable,I'm dumbfounded by the whole situation. Ambassador Patrick Kennedy and that stupid Charlene Lamb screwed the pooch big time. Lt. Col. Andrew Wood and Eric Nordstrom were lucky to make it back alive.

Hmmm

Sheridan, AR

#15 Jan 31, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
http://www.ronhaviv.com/data/p hotos/1258_1highres_00013283.j pg
No one in their right mind wants to be part of the "stupid" republican party. When a republican leader calls republicans the "stupid party" you know their in trouble. I believe it, I have been saying that for years. Republicans are doomed.

Hillary Clinton 2016.
Pide Piper

Duluth, GA

#16 Jan 31, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
The democrats and republicans are both bought off by the giant corporations. Therefore, we'll receive the same government, no matter which party maintains control.
VERY true S, America is in deep $h1t trouble. DEEP.
Pide Piper

Duluth, GA

#17 Jan 31, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
Thanks Q

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
No one in their right mind wants to be part of the "stupid" republican party. When a republican leader calls republicans the "stupid party" you know their in trouble. I believe it, I have been saying that for years. Republicans are doomed.
Hillary Clinton 2016.
I agree.. I would not be in the Republican party either.... Only party worse than the republicans is the Lying, Socialist, Anti-Constitutional, treacherous Democratic party...
Hmmm

Sheridan, AR

#19 Jan 31, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.. I would not be in the Republican party either.... Only party worse than the republicans is the Lying, Socialist, Anti-Constitutional, treacherous Democratic party...
Q you can say what you want, but you have hard core republican views. You can say independent, or what ever you want to claim to be but you sound like a weak republican that talks out of your ass. If wanting to help the poor, sick & elderly makes me a socialist, then by all means you may call me a socialist all you want. You can't get any more un-american than the republicans & the teabaggers. Well, we all know what kind of lies they can tell. Does "weapons of mass destruction" ring a bell? If i'm not mistaken you said a few years ago right here on topix that the war in Iraq wasn't even about WMD, it was about the American economy. Our president was sending our troops to die for the economy. You said something like (I'm paraphrasing here) they couldn't tell the truth as to why we invaded Iraq because the American people would be hysterical. And to you that was perfectly fine, it had to be done...
Hmmm

Sheridan, AR

#20 Jan 31, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Q you can say what you want, but you have hard core republican views. You can say independent, or what ever you want to claim to be but you sound like a weak republican that talks out of your ass. If wanting to help the poor, sick & elderly makes me a socialist, then by all means you may call me a socialist all you want. You can't get any more un-american than the republicans & the teabaggers. Well, we all know what kind of lies they can tell. Does "weapons of mass destruction" ring a bell? If i'm not mistaken you said a few years ago right here on topix that the war in Iraq wasn't even about WMD, it was about the American economy. Our president was sending our troops to die for the economy. You said something like (I'm paraphrasing here) they couldn't tell the truth as to why we invaded Iraq because the American people would be hysterical. And to you that was perfectly fine, it had to be done...
I found the post I was referring to and I am sorry Q it was not you that said we went to war for the economy. You did not say that at all. I got you confused with someone else. I should have researched before I posted that instead of after. I was wrong and again I am sorry.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#21 Jan 31, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Q you can say what you want, but you have hard core republican views. You can say independent, or what ever you want to claim to be but you sound like a weak republican that talks out of your ass. If wanting to help the poor, sick & elderly makes me a socialist, then by all means you may call me a socialist all you want. You can't get any more un-american than the republicans & the teabaggers. Well, we all know what kind of lies they can tell. Does "weapons of mass destruction" ring a bell? If i'm not mistaken you said a few years ago right here on topix that the war in Iraq wasn't even about WMD, it was about the American economy. Our president was sending our troops to die for the economy. You said something like (I'm paraphrasing here) they couldn't tell the truth as to why we invaded Iraq because the American people would be hysterical. And to you that was perfectly fine, it had to be done...
Then you have no idea what my Idea are... How are being an atheist, thinking the all drug laws for personal use and possession be done away with fit in that mental concept you have of what I think, and I screamed about the Patriot Act when proposed as Unconstitutional and an affront to Liberty... having Republican views?...

And you are absolutely Wrong on what I said about the Iraq wars.. There were two separate combat situations 12 years apart... The First Gulf War was due to Iraq invading Kuwait... The Second deployment was a 3 part thing... First was that we were still at a state of War with Iraq and had been for 12 years... We only signed a Cease Fire Agreement with Iraq, during which Iraq continuously broke that agreement by radar painting and firing at our aircraft... 2 They had made claims of massive WMD stock piles and refused total access by assorted org's that under the cease fire agreement they agreed to allow... And last we were hit by Al Quaida and had a large force still held up by Iraq and we needed a place to draw terrorist too so we could kill them... After we struck Afghanistan and large numbers of their fighters split they were drawn into battle in Iraq where we killed 1000's of them... A Rule of War is that You pick your battle fields.... Never let the Enemy pick it for you... Iraq was a good battlefield to draw the enemy and it worked well as we took out 1000's of the enemy...

And beyond that we found and destroyed tons of WMD's in Iraq...

But of the Dem side let's consider this latest little diddy... This EO allows the President to declare a national emergency and Nationalize any or all companies under the guise of National Security...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20...

And the President now has the power to capture and/or Kill any American anywhere (Including inside the US) by simply designating them a terrorist without Warrant, without going to a court and with out releasing any evidence to any court....

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#22 Jan 31, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I found the post I was referring to and I am sorry Q it was not you that said we went to war for the economy. You did not say that at all. I got you confused with someone else. I should have researched before I posted that instead of after. I was wrong and again I am sorry.
Accepted... I am a Strict Original Intent Constitutionalists... I am not a member of any party... And I am a Capitalist.... so yes I tend to agree with Republicans More than Democrats because Liberals tend to make choices based on Feeling without rational thought of the unintended consequences of those choices.... And are in General Hypocrites... But Both Parties today are destructive of a Federal Republic and Both are leading us to a Nationalist style Governance while the Democrats add a Socialist aspect moving us to a National Socialist government.... And that didn't work out so well the last time in the 30's it was attempted....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 35 min yeehaw 5,216
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 59 min Bill 26,279
Mike Smith, Mike Warren, Mike Baker 1 hr Lisa 3
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Cornelius Scudmister 153,774
frances karr smith 2 hr wonder 4
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 2 hr pitiful 3
L.Dean/ In town 3 hr For Fun 2
Just hearing 5 hr traci 5
A Rat In Knox County 5 hr True Anon 10
Barbourville high school salaries WOW Thu John boy 21
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••