Puff

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Apr 21, 2013
You're standin' there a sayin' I'm a fool, I'm so ashamed I'd cry if I could But you're no better than I am Or have you given this one thought? The only thing that's different is you were in the stall you left me all alone And took off to hide inside the chitter And now you're blame on me but it's not all my fault The only thing that's different, I got caught, the person on look-out got lost, Yeah, I got caught smoking in the boys room , but honey, you're a pro There's not a thing about smoking you don't know That same old line you sell is the same old line I bought The thing you've got away with, I got caught
Yeah, I got caught lighting it up, but honey, you're a pro There's not a thing about smoking you don't know That same old line you sell is the same old line I bought The thing you've got away with, I got caught Yeah, the thing you've got away with, I GOT CAUGHT.
slautter

London, KY

#2 Apr 23, 2013
who don't smoke in the bathroom. litem up
Wirenut

United States

#3 Apr 23, 2013
slautter wrote:
who don't smoke in the bathroom. litem up
They r smokin pole
shedevil

Hazard, KY

#4 Apr 23, 2013
I remember that song.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,558
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min Robert FRost 4,975
Tax tax and more tax 11 min sherry 9
Joe and Teresa 33 min Sin D 12 2
knox board of ed raising taxes 1 hr sick of taxes 88
Sara Stewart I Am Sucking Your Mans Big Uncut C*ck 1 hr freak 2
Logging timber for sale 2 hr the 9
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 8 hr Praying for everyone 20
A Rat In Knox County 10 hr Genius 8
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs