Store in aretmus? What happen to the ...

Store in aretmus? What happen to the discussion?

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Jack

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Oct 24, 2013
Did some one remove it?
hmmmm

London, KY

#2 Oct 24, 2013
I was wondering same thing...how do you get anything removed so fast?
gator

Toledo, OH

#3 Oct 24, 2013
Anal
gator

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2013
I don't understand all of these fake, no truck payment making gators out there. I'm off to make a truck payment.
soso

London, KY

#5 Oct 25, 2013
heard it was a cover up drug house,,they have poker machines also
Concerned resident

London, KY

#6 Oct 25, 2013
Which store in Artemus are you talking about?
gator

Toledo, OH

#7 Oct 25, 2013
gator wrote:
I don't understand all of these fake, no truck payment making gators out there. I'm off to make a truck payment.
I know right! Why dont you just lie down somewhere
Concerned resident

London, KY

#8 Oct 25, 2013
I see a lot of activity at both stores in Artemus. I don't shop these stores usually. In case I need something quick I want to get the right one.
I just want to know

London, KY

#9 Oct 25, 2013
I have crawled out from under my rock to take notice. Still don't know which store in Artemus is creating the latest buzz. They both seem pretty busy this evening.
Boozer

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Oct 25, 2013
soso wrote:
heard it was a cover up drug house,,they have poker machines also
I heard you was nuts. Nobody will poker you without a blindfold. I'm sure that isn't true. none of this crap on topix is true.
gator

Elizabethtown, IN

#11 Oct 25, 2013
gator wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right! Why dont you just lie down somewhere
blow me fake gator
funnypaper

East Bernstadt, KY

#12 Oct 25, 2013
I do think they are talking about the store close to the bridge,i think use to belong to the millers years ago....I was up that way today and yes its to crowed to be a general store..No one in their right might would thing different!!
neighbors

East Bernstadt, KY

#13 Oct 25, 2013
This place is just waiting on someone to get killed over a pill!!!
resiident

East Bernstadt, KY

#14 Oct 25, 2013
yes I agree about the store bein to busy for a country store.Before the new owner took over not 2 cars at a time was there,now you cant get into the parking lot.
tailgating

United States

#15 Oct 26, 2013
resiident wrote:
yes I agree about the store bein to busy for a country store.Before the new owner took over not 2 cars at a time was there,now you cant get into the parking lot.
In this area, any mom and pop store that suddenly becomes very popular, especially under new ownership, becomes a problem for the whole community. You can reasonably guess they are doing something that is not on the up and up. Gambling, drugs, credit or loans for very high interest, illegal transactions on welfare type cards.

If the scumbag rats frequent the store or hangout there, then you know what is going on. Everyone in the community knows who the useless scumbags are so it should be no secret to anyone if any store is doing these things. The scumbags will always congregate where they can steal something, sell something that is stolen, buy or sell or trade drugs, sex and stolen property. You guys know the folks in your community, you know the people who do these things, so you should know if the store is possibly a place encouraging these rats.

Some stores that are popular just offer good friendly service. The bottom line is ..what type of people hang out there, that tells it all.
community

Middlesboro, KY

#16 Oct 26, 2013
Who is working in the store?
newbies

Orlando, KY

#17 Oct 26, 2013
oh the new owners are ray and sam davis
gator

Toledo, OH

#18 Oct 26, 2013
gator wrote:
<quoted text>blow me fake gator
Blow yourself you fake gator
Hello

Keavy, KY

#19 Oct 26, 2013
All Davis are trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Strel 149,938
Black guy called Peanut UC COLLEGE (Aug '15) 40 min Mee 137
Where is my brother, Walter Ray Disnet's body? 1 hr Fam 3
wreck in trosper (Aug '10) 1 hr Laura 18
DemocRATS or ISIS which is a greater threat to ... 2 hr Meh 65
Board meeting 4 hr Yes Vote 5
The day I went to sign my dog "Julie" up for S.... 4 hr Wow 2

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages