Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Sep 10, 2013
wondering

Eubank, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 9, 2013
 
To get someone to come and remove neighbors bushes out of roadway. That they will not keep trimmed.
easy

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 9, 2013
 
call the Department of Whinning Bitches, the number is in the book.Right next to your neighbors number.
wondering

Eubank, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 9, 2013
 
easy wrote:
call the Department of Whinning Bitches, the number is in the book.Right next to your neighbors number.
Woooo ahhhhh. You are such an adult.(NOT). What's a matter didn't your Mom or Father love you enough. Such language. Shame on you. Already asked the neighbor to trim them back. But he must be your family. To sorry to move. It's a shame people show their stupidity.
well

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 10, 2013
 
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Woooo ahhhhh. You are such an adult.(NOT). What's a matter didn't your Mom or Father love you enough. Such language. Shame on you. Already asked the neighbor to trim them back. But he must be your family. To sorry to move. It's a shame people show their stupidity.
Call JM's office tell them
easy

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 10, 2013
 
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Woooo ahhhhh. You are such an adult.(NOT). What's a matter didn't your Mom or Father love you enough. Such language. Shame on you. Already asked the neighbor to trim them back. But he must be your family. To sorry to move. It's a shame people show their stupidity.
Like the ones so stupid they have to 'call someone" instead of talk with their neighbors . You're right a shame some are so stupid.
What_A_Nerb

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 10, 2013
 
Sounds to me like you are just being nosey! Wow twigs in your way so you cant snoop anymore! POS, GET A LIFE!!
wondering

Eubank, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 10, 2013
 
easy wrote:
<quoted text>Like the ones so stupid they have to 'call someone" instead of talk with their neighbors . You're right a shame some are so stupid.
Already talked to the neighbor. Duh. When u can't get thru the road because of the bushes and a electric pole on the other side then you would be calling someone also. When you have asked them multiple times to do so. If you all could read you might could understand plain English. Yeah you are right. It's a shame how stupid the human race really are.(Hint)
wondering

Eubank, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 10, 2013
 
What_A_Nerb wrote:
Sounds to me like you are just being nosey! Wow twigs in your way so you cant snoop anymore! POS, GET A LIFE!!
Like I said stupid people.
hey

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 10, 2013
 
Wow!What a bunch of idiots!All this person ask was who to call and they get attacked for it?!You cant talk to some neighbors some are real idiots that you try to avoid!If they were reasonable people then they wouldnt be asking who to call!
move

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 10, 2013
 
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Already talked to the neighbor. Duh. When u can't get thru the road because of the bushes and a electric pole on the other side then you would be calling someone also. When you have asked them multiple times to do so. If you all could read you might could understand plain English. Yeah you are right. It's a shame how stupid the human race really are.(Hint)
everyone as a POS neighbor like you. Call somebody who gives a sh!t.call on the grass, call on the dog, call on the kids, call on the noise, call on the friends get your own life and get out of everyone elses.Are you to stupid to know who to call?
Oger

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 10, 2013
 
LOL!

What a thread...*shakes head*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Le Jimbo 146,188
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr oscar 16,116
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr jamie 128,588
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr terri 26,184
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr sad 81,569
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr shew 1,014
Stivers Center fixes 3 hr City Slicker 26
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••