lonnie and vickie grubb
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
interested

Crossett, AR

#1 Jun 18, 2011
they need to get back together and take care of their kids like a family and stop this foolishness him and vicki made a good couple not him and chasity she has broke up one to many homes her day in hell is coming and lonnie to if he don't get his act together
goodluck

Crossett, AR

#2 Jun 18, 2011
hey get over that thought last i heard she had someone or trying to have saomeone when lonnie will let her get on with her life he has about three different girls and still wants to run vickies life to she needs to wise up and get on with her life believe me i no them all
Lmao

Clarkson, KY

#3 Jun 20, 2011
interested wrote:
they need to get back together and take care of their kids like a family and stop this foolishness him and vicki made a good couple not him and chasity she has broke up one to many homes her day in hell is coming and lonnie to if he don't get his act together
Well the last i heard it takes two people to betogeather not just one.
right

London, KY

#4 Jun 22, 2011
he wants her back won't let her get on with her life she don't want him back who needs a 3 timing man anyway a woman wants a man that will be devoted to her only not like lonnie who has four or five believe me chasity isn't his only one i saw him with a blonde the other day and it wasn't vickie guess he got a taste of being free and likes it
Well

Kittanning, PA

#5 Jun 23, 2011
He has enough to go around ladies.....Trust me I know.Well the truth is if he wanted vickie back all he would have to do is go get her and beleive me she would go lol.Lonnie don`t won`t her sorry a$$ back and he don`t run after her a$$.To the blonde he was with lol hope you had as much fun with him as i did lol.Lonnie glad you have all these women and not devoted to just one YOU ARE THE MAN LOL.Please next time learn how to use grammer.
yea

London, KY

#6 Jun 28, 2011
have you seen lonnie lately he looks like he has aged alot. looks like all those so called women have been taking their toll on him he looks like he about fifty compared to terry who is still looking good. and give a woman eveything she wants in life and yea vickie would take him back in a minute guess those other women need to wonder just when he will want her back ,,, he will finally get tired of the fast life and all those women and take her back . he will relize that she is the only one that really does love him or she wouldn't take him back and let him treat her like a dog .
well

London, KY

#7 Jul 5, 2011
well i guess when you have to work like a dog to keep up a woman even though she has her ex's money coming in to one that spends money like she does you have to work hard hey who no's maybe she is worth it we will soon find out.
KASEY

United States

#8 Oct 1, 2011
Lonnie is with chasity now and they have a very lovely home, They are happy together and very much in love. chasity is a very pretty lady and is way better to lonnie than vickie ever was look at what all he has no, and no baby lonnie looks good the older he gets the better he looks, and WHY IS VICKIE KEEPING QUITE THAT SHE IS LIVING WITH BRENDA AND MARK AND JAMES DAVIED HENSLEY, WELL DD, THERE IS TO GOOD ONES TOGETHER LOL THEY ARE BOTH TO SORRY TO WORK, BOTH ON SSI, NITHER HAVE A CAR,NITHER HAVE A HOME BUT SHACKING UP. WELL DD WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HAVING HER THEETH FIXED LOL, JUST TAKE THEM OUT AND CLEAN THEM, AND HER TITS PROVEN SANG TO THE GROUND AND HER BELLY LOOKS LIKE A MAP, LORD SHE IS NASTY UNDER HER CLOTHS,SO THERE YOU GO LOOKS LIKE LONNIE DID GOOD, VICKIE DID U EVERY START WEARING YOU LOWER THEETH, THAT SSI CHECK YOU AND DD SHOULD GET U SOME, YOUR BEST FRIEND LOVE ALWAYS,
who

Oliver Springs, TN

#9 Oct 1, 2011
Take care of the kids
someone who knows

East Bernstadt, KY

#10 Oct 12, 2011
sure living on what she gets in child support from terry and the nice home came from insurance money from her and terry's house so don't get on here like they r all that as soon as the money is gone lonnie is gone i know it might look good from the outside but u don't hear what goes on behind closed doors. and at least vickie didn't sleep around with another woman's man and destroy a family goes to show u.. women don't depend on a man for everything, he could find a whore out there and walk out that door and you might lose your home and your world will come down all around you and the worst thing is he doesn't even care for his kids anymore and you hear them say why don't my daddy love me anymore.............. may GOD HELP YOU.................
true

London, KY

#11 Oct 12, 2011
someone who knows wrote:
sure living on what she gets in child support from terry and the nice home came from insurance money from her and terry's house so don't get on here like they r all that as soon as the money is gone lonnie is gone i know it might look good from the outside but u don't hear what goes on behind closed doors. and at least vickie didn't sleep around with another woman's man and destroy a family goes to show u.. women don't depend on a man for everything, he could find a whore out there and walk out that door and you might lose your home and your world will come down all around you and the worst thing is he doesn't even care for his kids anymore and you hear them say why don't my daddy love me anymore.......... may GOD HELP YOU..........
it was a shock didnt believe chasity would ever do a thing like this especially break up a home
chick

East Bernstadt, KY

#12 Oct 12, 2011
yea ,,, she just thinks she has lonnie all to her self . he is just in it for the free ride right now. 800.00 a month child support plus her and him both working they should be doing great. mean while vickie and kid living on 300.00 a month well big difference . so if she finally is trying to move on leave her alone she deserves to try to find some happiness.. let her move on seems like the only one that is upset about it is lonnie... get over it you did it,, now live with it. be happy she is trying to be.
shocked

East Bernstadt, KY

#13 Oct 12, 2011
no me either god will get the revenge on them both i would be affraid to lay my head on my pillow at night affraid i would wake up in hell
I know

Greenbrier, AR

#14 Oct 12, 2011
Well this is Chasity yes Terry pays his childsupport and yes i bought my kids a home with the insurace money that we got from the house the same as he did.Well Lonnie is a big boy he can make up his own mind who he wants to be with yes we both work and we are doing great because we try we don`t sit on our butts doing nothing.As for Vickie im not going to say anything bad about her because she has 3 wonderful boys that i respect very much and that is there mother and they love her.Lonnie loves his boys more then anything on this earth and that will never change.Well the money is gone and has been gone and he is still here so it must not be the money.Well as far as breaking up anyones home it takes 2 not one and his home was broken before i came in the picture.
sure

East Bernstadt, KY

#15 Oct 12, 2011
keep telling yourself that ... chasity maybe you will believe it some day ...
KASEY

United States

#16 Oct 12, 2011
All these comments are coming from vickies family everyone no she has cheated on Lonnie forever and it just came back to slap her in the face, REALY HARD, no as far as 300 dollars a month lol, she gets 2 checks every month plus the one her man gets, but as far as him or her working that willnever happend, lol she cant find a good man, Lonnie is the closest thing she has ever had to having a good man or will ever have, all them girls in her family is all the same, truth is the truth, at least lonnie and Chasity is both working and trying not liveing off tax money, and as far as the boys DADDY LONNIE, is the one who they love and trust in vickie never has them boys they was even with lonnie and there news step mom at the DBF, looks like a 100% to them you ask me, Vickie keep lieing to your slef people might tell you one thing to your face but be hide your back it is not good,
Chasity dont let these people get you down or for that matter get to you, you are a very beautiful women and you have a good man hang on to lonnie really good guy, love how good you are with lonnie kids, good mother.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#17 Oct 12, 2011
why dont you let this lonnie and vicky shit go they both have met other people and are in the process of moving on with there lives we have all seen and heard all of the drama that they went through get over it, shit happens he cheated she cheated we all cheat somewhere the kids are doing good now, they survived this, its people like you that wont let it go, you keep bringing it up theres worse things going on in this world why dont you spend time trying to make the world a better place to live and you could began with your self,just let it gooooooooooo (dam i should write a book)lolololololo
amen

East Bernstadt, KY

#18 Oct 13, 2011
GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE WILL GET WHAT THEY DESERVE IN THE END .................
people people

East Bernstadt, KY

#19 Oct 13, 2011
get over it, let these people get on with their lives chasity and lonnie went about what they did the wrong way .. they should have left their spouses before they hurt them like they did. everyone has problems at some time or other all this bad mouthing that you people are doing will come back to get you ... let them get on with their lives... they all love the children and they have all been hurt, GOD, will take care of it all in his time... oh yea no relation to any of them. just no the whole stroy and i do mean the whole story.....
get over

East Bernstadt, KY

#20 Oct 13, 2011
to kasey. you asked why is vickie keeping quite daa... it is called getting on with her life...... not sitting around waiting on lonnie and lonnie can't stand it ,,,,, it is killing him .. hope him and chasity are very, very happy. i know she is ,,,,she is finally starting over hopefully this time with someone that will be faithful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beer 25 min Pugilista 9
BHS Schoolboard member Hiding TRUTH 32 min Thought 2
DemocRATS or ISIS which is a greater threat to ... 54 min Whatacrock 62
Board meeting 1 hr Bet ya 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 149,911
Fer five minutes I such u drie Facebook Patrici... 2 hr Rugged 2
i patricia butler shw u my pus on facebook 2 hr Patricia Butler 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages