Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

hey wrote:
Is there a group in this area that helps those on a long time xanax addiction?
That is a tough one!
If u don't have a nervous disorder then u need to tell ur doctor,psychiatrist, so they can wean u off cause comin off Xanax can cause seizures.Cause I had a grandma seizure comin off cold turkey when I found out I was pregnant. But being on Xanax is a drug problem go to NA.
creeker

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

The popo was up on the creek looking for a couple drug dealers yesterday! Don't know if they got them though.
Mrs_ Garland

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Begging for Help wrote:
Thank you for such a quick response! I feel so helpless right now, i thought being addicted to a pain killer would be the same....loracet, percocet AND methadone because it is prescribed for pain! I really need help but it is like i hit a brick wall no matter which way i turn! I have been going to church lately 'first time in years' so i am going to lay it in Gods hands. No one understands our situation unless they have been in our shoes! I am glad that you are doing well in your recovery and will be praying for your future sucess. I do have one last question.....my friend went to the clinic yesterday to get the suboxone to get high on, so is this true that you can get 'high' on that stuff too? It seems like i am the one who needs and wants help but am NOT able to find it!!!! I want to be at a place in my life where i take NO PILLS. NONE!
Thanks again for the info and i will be talking with the people that you have put me in touch with. I will be awaiting your response to my question on 'do you get high on this suboxone and if so how is she doing it '? I love my friend and want her to be drug free also! Good luck and God bless your little heart.
The first few weeks of treatment u can get a high feeling, but it is only bc suboxone has to have an opiate in it to carry the blockers to ur receptors in ur brain. After a few weeks of beeing on it, u will start to feel normal and as long as u take it the way the Dr. Prescribes it to u, u will be fine. Just give it time to get into ur system and start to work. I also posted a diff clinic # on here that is cheaper and may be able to help. Good luck to u and ur recovery!!
abc

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

coalminer

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

that is the way it works for me
Just want to help

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Self refine is just a temporary fix. You can't stay on them for life. 3-4 months is the longest your suppose to be on them. Once you stop taking them.you will relapse. If you all truly want off pills. Go to rehab. Work the steps. And I don't mean for 30 days. It has to be 90 days or longer. Be clean of everything. Go to meetings. It's not easy at all but it's the best way.
wondering

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Just want to help wrote:
Self refine is just a temporary fix. You can't stay on them for life. 3-4 months is the longest your suppose to be on them. Once you stop taking them.you will relapse. If you all truly want off pills. Go to rehab. Work the steps. And I don't mean for 30 days. It has to be 90 days or longer. Be clean of everything. Go to meetings. It's not easy at all but it's the best way.
are they suppose to stop your treatments after 3 or 4 months,becaue i know people that have been going to these places for a couple of years.
Just want to help

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

wondering wrote:
<quoted text>are they suppose to stop your treatments after 3 or 4 months,becaue i know people that have been going to these places for a couple of years.

Yes. You get hooked on them just same as any pain pill. They are suppose to Ween you off them. But self refine don't care. They are makin there money. The strips end up at the drug dealers. Traded for something else. And dealer sales them. I know this cause a very good friend was on drugs very bad. He went to self refine for 6 months. They helped but as soon as he stopped taking them he relaped. Finally went to rehab and they told him 3-4 months is as long as u should be on the strips. 3 months in rehab an he is 3yrs clean.
annette

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

on the 1st visit how many do they give you to fill? and how long does it take to be seen?
the clinic in barboursville ky is it oof of union road past th 2nd entrance to down town barboursvlle
myexperience

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

when I went, they started me on 2 a day. but it all depends on your addiction and how bad it is. 3 a day is the most they will give you.
Just the facts

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

myexperience wrote:
when I went, they started me on 2 a day. but it all depends on your addiction and how bad it is. 3 a day is the most they will give you.
The new London clinic gives up to 3 a day.
gator

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

I drive by there when I make a truck payment
repo man

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

gator wrote:
I drive by there when I make a truck payment
i am afther you your 6 months behind on your truck payment
ill get it and ill have another gator head mounted on my wall
okb

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

does anyone know if the clinic visit cost is still 350? is there a waiting list, do u have to see a counselor?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 74 of74
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min SNYB 128,057
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Nutz 144,998
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr Poles 26,170
Barbourville topix 6 hr Rumors 11
Re. Maggie Milles 6 hr Just Looking 1
Truddy 6 hr Just Looking 3
looking for a mini pot belly pig 7 hr Shy 3
KC Basketball Coach 7 hr Panther Fanz 71
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 8 hr onefoehim 390