Just to let you know

Barbourville, KY

#42 Oct 6, 2009
Most Pharmacies will let people without insurance pay for what they can. so if you can only afford 2 pills its no big deal
wheel chair man

North Salem, IN

#43 Nov 19, 2010
Begging for Help wrote:
Thank you for such a quick response! I feel so helpless right now, i thought being addicted to a pain killer would be the same....loracet, percocet AND methadone because it is prescribed for pain! I really need help but it is like i hit a brick wall no matter which way i turn! I have been going to church lately 'first time in years' so i am going to lay it in Gods hands. No one understands our situation unless they have been in our shoes! I am glad that you are doing well in your recovery and will be praying for your future sucess. I do have one last question.....my friend went to the clinic yesterday to get the suboxone to get high on, so is this true that you can get 'high' on that stuff too? It seems like i am the one who needs and wants help but am NOT able to find it!!!! I want to be at a place in my life where i take NO PILLS. NONE!
Thanks again for the info and i will be talking with the people that you have put me in touch with. I will be awaiting your response to my question on 'do you get high on this suboxone and if so how is she doing it '? I love my friend and want her to be drug free also! Good luck and God bless your little heart.
I'm sorry I half to comment on this I go there and no it don't get you high unless you want to say keeping your mind working right is being high that's what it does instead of making you set around saying oh god I need this I need that I'm dieing no this tells you this is me and damn I'm cleaning my act up or you can be a loser like your buddie that goes there to get high and lay around and act stupid and high it doesn't get you high ill keep preachen it I'm sorry but that's the facts
pmr

London, KY

#44 Nov 6, 2012
im sorry who ever you are but addiction is a true disease of the brain. People who have never been addicted to something shouldn't be saying a damn thing because they don't shit about the disease. It's just not in their head and very physical so unless you have ever suffered from withdrawals DON'T SAY SHIT!!!
t
uuuuiii

Williamsburg, KY

#45 Nov 6, 2012
does anyone have any inf on the 1 in danville

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#46 Nov 6, 2012
i go wrote:
no, the name of it is self refind. and they are nice people. it has helped me alot, been clean from oxy for three months! i have even had it in my face, it was tempting, but loseing all the progress i had made, and not to mention the money i have saved, made me think twice and i made the person leave my house cause they knew i was going and was seriouse about my treatment. to throw it in my face like that is just wrong! she got mad, but that is not a true friend anyway. it is 350.00 a month, that sounds like alot, but it is alot cheaper than supporting a bad habit that was costing me at lest 100 a day. my advice to anyone with a problem is go try it. it does help. the# is 18667554258. that is the hot line, they will give you the local #
U did the right thing in making that person leave. A true friend would not tempt u like that but then again it let u no if u could turn it away n u did. Keep up the good work. GOD bless you :)
hey

Madisonville, KY

#47 Nov 8, 2012
Is there a group in this area that helps those on a long time xanax addiction?
That is a tough one!
for your information

Williamsburg, KY

#48 Nov 9, 2012
If anyone watched the 37 items you should hoard and found out it cost you money just to find what these items were= well here is where to go find them for free======http://www.all-thing s-emergency-prepared.com/survi val-list.html#SURVIVAL FOODS LIST===I dont have the money to order the information so i just went on line and found it for free. I know it has nothing to do with the subject being talked about here but i watched this bull only to find out=it cost you money. just copy and past into your browser to find them.
Helpedmr

Duluth, GA

#49 Nov 10, 2012
I went to
One in Lexington they are kind of new but the doctors there are really nice and so is the office staff. They are supportive and really care about you getting better the name is the Lexington center for opioid dependence its 400 a month but it's well worth it they saved my life
john

Williamsburg, KY

#50 Nov 10, 2012
paula gregory goes there and sells her meds to get her favorite fix
let me know

Williamsburg, KY

#51 Nov 11, 2012
im just wondering if there is a cut off point?i mean do you just keep going there or do they only treat you for so long,like a year or two or three years?
Curious

Barbourville, KY

#52 Feb 21, 2013
Does anyone like Dr. Crowe? If so, how does ppl think of him?
coalminer

Barbourville, KY

#53 Feb 21, 2013
one of the best they have
just quit

United States

#55 Feb 21, 2013
They need to get rid of all drug treatment centers those that let you come in an get a a hit so you wont DT!..all they are doing is suppling those who are hooked on drugs.... iF YOUR ON DRUGS AND WANT TO QUIT WEAN YOURSELF OFF OF THEM. AS LONG AS THEY SUPPLY THE DRUGS LEAGALY your not going to...I know a few people that did it on their own...and there clean now for 15 years...thats because they wanted to get away from it.Drugs are everywhere but South Eastern,Ky is the worse Ive seen with the drugs...people either use them ,sell them or both...move away from that no end town and get a real life.SICKENS me to see the younger generation destroying their lives and going nowhere on top of that having babies...WAKE UP PEOPLE...YOU KNOW THERE IS A GOD HE WILL HELP YOU JUST ASK AND BELIEVE HES RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU ALL...HES JUST WAITING. GOD LOVES YOU
youngblood

Barbourville, KY

#57 Feb 25, 2013
some ppl can stop on there on and thank god they can BUT there are some ppl can't do that so they go to the clinic to get help and if thats the only way they can stop that is better then out on the street bying crap and sell there self for a pill !
help

Manchester, KY

#58 Feb 25, 2013
Where is the clinic located?
hey

Barbourville, KY

#60 Feb 26, 2013
I know a druggy that goes all the way to the VA in Lexington to get them for free. Then he comes back down here and sells them so he can get more pills to pop.
tom

Barbourville, KY

#61 Feb 26, 2013
i have been going now for about 6 mouths, i have got more now then i had a year ago, i was spinding all my money, they realy help me. save my life.
Curious

Barbourville, KY

#62 Feb 26, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
im sorry there dear but addiction is in NO WAY "in your head". it is a disease & it kills me hearing uniformed ppl talk about addiction.
And what r u a drug counselor.
tom

Barbourville, KY

#63 Feb 26, 2013
no i mean i was on alot of drugs and was spinding to much on them.
Curious

Barbourville, KY

#64 Feb 26, 2013
just quit wrote:
They need to get rid of all drug treatment centers those that let you come in an get a a hit so you wont DT!..all they are doing is suppling those who are hooked on drugs.... iF YOUR ON DRUGS AND WANT TO QUIT WEAN YOURSELF OFF OF THEM. AS LONG AS THEY SUPPLY THE DRUGS LEAGALY your not going to...I know a few people that did it on their own...and there clean now for 15 years...thats because they wanted to get away from it.Drugs are everywhere but South Eastern,Ky is the worse Ive seen with the drugs...people either use them ,sell them or both...move away from that no end town and get a real life.SICKENS me to see the younger generation destroying their lives and going nowhere on top of that having babies...WAKE UP PEOPLE...YOU KNOW THERE IS A GOD HE WILL HELP YOU JUST ASK AND BELIEVE HES RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU ALL...HES JUST WAITING. GOD LOVES YOU
I have been going to the symboxone clinic also.I would have to say that it changed my life my outlook on things.But, I have been going for 3 years and In my mind I believe that if I do quit going today then I will just get back on the drugs.I am surrounded by ppl that use.Dr. Crowe is so fake soon u will see how he really is.I had to change doctors 'cause last month when I went he was a complete a@@.Just sayin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Mike Duquette 132,251
Looking for A Chorkie (Dog). 20 min Annonymous 1
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 26 min LoL 6
Is Jesus a Zombie? 29 min Mitt Romney 1
Brett 45 min Wasted 9
teena Marie mills 56 min Bitch 17
curtis 1 hr gator111 5
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 1 hr Earl 18
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE