Mountain Man

Corbin, KY

#1 May 10, 2013
Want piece of ass that is easy to get? Flash some cash and this girl is right there!
Adam

Corbin, KY

#2 May 10, 2013
Yea she is but be careful unless you want something. she has been with half of barbourvill, and corbin. she is nasty.
Jamie

Corbin, KY

#3 May 10, 2013
Nasty aint the word, crusty ho who likes her drugs like her mother. But I would do it just to see what all she would do. Heard she does it all.
Pam

London, KY

#4 May 11, 2013
You need to watch your mouths and this is her mother you all are the crusted nasty dead beats she has a man and works everyday so does her man so go f*ck yourselves and dont get on here say it to our faces but you are the NO BALLS kinda f*uckers
HOLLIE

London, KY

#5 May 11, 2013
Listen do you all have nothing better to do and if you aint pussys then tell who you really are so i can come confront you about it and btw Adam if your adam bargo your the one that has been with over a hundred people and i dont do drugs thank you and i do work and a good mother and I supported adam for 8 months buying him beer and everything else giving him gas money so if you wanna start then tell me who u are and i will finish it!! Have a good one jealous ass!!
HOLLIE

London, KY

#6 May 11, 2013
Well come to find out i guuess it wasnt adam sorry to you adam for saying what i said but it bothered me as for whoever did it get a life!!
yes

Okolona, AR

#7 May 11, 2013
HOLLIE wrote:
Listen do you all have nothing better to do and if you aint pussys then tell who you really are so i can come confront you about it and btw Adam if your adam bargo your the one that has been with over a hundred people and i dont do drugs thank you and i do work and a good mother and I supported adam for 8 months buying him beer and everything else giving him gas money so if you wanna start then tell me who u are and i will finish it!! Have a good one jealous ass!!
Adam Bays
HOLLIE

London, KY

#8 May 11, 2013
ok who are you and why are you talking about me
knows

Okolona, AR

#9 May 11, 2013
HOLLIE wrote:
ok who are you and why are you talking about me
I work with Adam bays at the cookie factory and you are all he talks about he wants to go out with you really bad. He has to get rid of whos hes with now.
call me j

Somerset, KY

#10 May 11, 2013
I would really love to bang you hollie....even if you did screw justin, I would tear it upppp
HOLLIE

London, KY

#11 May 11, 2013
listen i am with someone you really need to stop
firefighter

Barbourville, KY

#12 May 11, 2013
I think she's beautiful!
Look

Corbin, KY

#13 May 11, 2013
Why don't you all leave Hollie alone! She's a sweet girl, and already has a man, so stop talkin shit and let the girl live her life how she pleases, everyone has a past weather it be a good one or a bad one but guess what it's her choice no one else's! She's a great mom to her baby, goes to school and works everyday...not many ppl can say that!!!
just me

Manchester, KY

#14 May 12, 2013
supported adam bargo for 8 months? lol give me a break, adam bargo has plenty of cash, and is a very good looking guy, honestly I doubt he had n e thing to do with hollie!
meh

Middlesboro, KY

#15 May 12, 2013
shes meh
Ben

Corbin, KY

#16 May 15, 2013
Hollie , you are a ho and a drugie, your nasty and why pretend any other way. Mommy? yea right they need to put your child in a home with a mommy. you may have a man but look how many you already have had. He wont stay if he knows what your all about. Your the biggest Joke ever a day care ? you call that a job. Ha Ha and support anyone you will never be able to do that cause the drugs will keep that from happening. Social Services needs to be called in on your ass. Nasty aint the word and you get a life and your nasty, od mother.
Kyle

London, KY

#17 May 17, 2013
I don't think hollie is as easy as you think. Me and my friend kyle hung out with her and she seemed decent. To bad I didn't get to try it. Oh well.. Jess bargo is smoking to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 40 min Prayers 2
from someone that cared 43 min carous 1
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 1 hr lol 7
Porsche mills 2 hr Well.... 24
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr dollarsbill 131,871
Need food badly 5 hr Nope 43
truck payments 5 hr gator for office 14
To the Garland family 10 hr Well.... 3
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance