Brittany

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

I have a brand new ( never even out of the box) twilight prelit led 7.5 ft Christmas tree. It can spin does multiple light flickers, has multi colored or white light setting. I bought this last year, then changed my mind and bought a different tree. It just taking up room in my building, I gave a little over $300 for it but only want $90 OBO.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

youtube.com/watch...
Always real well chosen and always green ,never pick a tree that has any dead limbs avoided tan,brown marks
Cooter

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

You must have shit for brains to have bought all of these trees and then decided to sale them for a third of what you paid. Or is it that you think everyone else has shit for brains? Isn't this about the fourth tree that you just "changed your mind" about?
Brittany

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

No I had this tree from last year on the first post, which sold. My sister also bought the same tree which is this one she wants to sale. The other tree I bought this year. If you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything.
Wondering

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

What's the least you will take?
Brittany

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

$90 this one is my sisters and its just like the other I sold for $90, so thats how much she wants.
Wondering

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Also says obo so thought you may take less. I didn't know you sold one also but with that smart attitude you can keep it
Brittany

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

I didnt mean to be smart I had just copy the original post from when I sold mine, but my sister wants $90 this is a beautiful tree.
tree

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

If you still have it on Thursday Brittany I would like to come look at it, So email me at kathy_grubb@yahoocom on Thursday morning and we will set something up you do live in barbourville right, thanks
Brittany

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Yes I live in barbourville and that would be fine. Like I said this tree is brand new never out of the box spins has led lights with different flicker effect at the control of a button. you can even decide to have all multicolor or just white. I have sent you an email also with a contact number and my address. Thanks...
tree

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Thanks I will get in touch with you Thursday morning :)
tree

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Sorry, but I didn't get your contact number could you resend it to kathy_grubb@yahoo thanks if I don't get it this time I will send mine to you!
Brittany

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

I can put it on here, six two two nine four one six.....I can always answer text anytime.
tree

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Thanks I will call or text you tomorrow I really want to come and look at the tree no latter than thursday morning will let you know:)
wondeing

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

do u still have this,
xmas

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

One of my freinds felt sorry for a family and got them a Xmas tree give to them from joy home and more store I would say they would help u to if u need one
Brittany

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Yes I still have the tree I have someone who is interested in it. If she doesnt come get it monday or tuesday, then someone else can have it....
Brittany

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

I still have this tree, I've tried to reach kathy_grubb@yahoo.com if you're still interested plz let me know and you can come get it. thanks
smallwood mom

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

do you still have the tree? how much do you want for it?
mememe

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

yes I still have the tree and Im willing to take $80 for it because its in the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info