four teenagers died today carwreck

four teenagers died today carwreck

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

wanting to know

Somerset, KY

#1 Dec 6, 2008
does anyone know anything about it who where or when and lets all pray for the family's
paul

Corbin, KY

#2 Dec 6, 2008
I actually witnessed it like I was saying on another topic.I was heading to middlesboro mall today and had pulled off to creek mart in flatlick I had my preg wife and 2 year old daughter in the car and just as I pulled out from creek mart I was b*tching about slow drivers and had made the comment to my wife about how I didnt see why people were driving so slow that the roads wasnt that slick.Well it wasnt a few secs later I hit the bridge right before flatlick school and lost controll of the car and barley got it back in controll wich was enough to scare you to death thinking how how something near fatal almost occured and how quick I ate my words...Well not 10 or 15 minutes later right befor you get to the caution lights and the turn off to 119 harlan road I witnessed the wreck and I have to say in the years of my life The scene was more painful the and thing I have ever witnessed or imagine and for the family and friends of the teenagers they are in my thoughts.

“living life to the fulliest ”

Since: Nov 08

Dahlonega, GA

#3 Dec 6, 2008
one went to cumberland college and the other 3 were juniors at bell county high school they were going to harlan to the christmas parade i think the news said 2 of them were in the school reserve thing i cant rember what u call that its at the tip of my tounge but i cant rember what it is i know you all know what im talking about knox cental has it and bell high and pineville also the were to march in the parade it was today around eleven oclock infront of the betting polar right outside of pineville the driver was supposed to of lost control of the car because of the road conditions and hit the 18 wheeler is what it said on wymt tv 27news seems like one of the girls names was ashley im so sorry to the familys of all of the kids my deepest sympathy to all of you my god be with you at this time of need and i will keep all of you in my prayers
Trooper

AOL

#4 Dec 7, 2008
aka sexy thing wrote:
one went to cumberland college and the other 3 were juniors at bell county high school they were going to harlan to the christmas parade i think the news said 2 of them were in the school reserve thing i cant rember what u call that its at the tip of my tounge but i cant rember what it is i know you all know what im talking about knox cental has it and bell high and pineville also the were to march in the parade it was today around eleven oclock infront of the betting polar right outside of pineville the driver was supposed to of lost control of the car because of the road conditions and hit the 18 wheeler is what it said on wymt tv 27news seems like one of the girls names was ashley im so sorry to the familys of all of the kids my deepest sympathy to all of you my god be with you at this time of need and i will keep all of you in my prayers
ROTC and the Ingrams were twins (boy and girl) can you imagine this? not for two to come into the world together and leave to be with God together. I PRAY RIGHT NOW for some comfort to these families. I thought you may know them off 92
police report

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Dec 7, 2008
(PINEVILLE, KY) On 12/06/2008 at 12:51 p.m., Kentucky State Police Post 10 Harlan and Commercial Vehicle Enforcement received a call about a two vehicle crash on US 25E in Pineville, KY. Unit 1, a 2007 Toyota Yaris was traveling south on US 25E. Unit 2, a 2008 Peterbilt coal truck was traveling northbound on US 25E. Due to inclement weather, the operator of Unit 1 lost control of the vehicle and crossed into the northbound lane of US 25E and was struck by Unit 2. The operator of Unit 2 was Dwight Robinson Jr., age 34 of Tyner, KY. The operator of Unit 1 was Jonathan Miracle, age 18 of Miracle, KY. The three passengers of Unit 1 were; Jessica Ingram, age 16 of Pineville, KY, Wesley Ingram, age 16 of Pineville, KY and Daniel Campbell, age 15 of Blackmont, KY. All four occupants of Unit 1 sustained fatal injuries. All subjects involved in this vehicle crash were wearing seatbelts and no drugs or alcohol is suspected at this time. Daniel Campbell, Jessica Ingram and Wesley Ingram were all part of the Bell County High School Air Force Jr. ROTC and were on their way to march in the Christmas parade in Harlan, KY. Assisting at the scene were units from the Kentucky State Police Post 10 Harlan, Commercial Vehicle Enforcement, Pineville PD, Pineville Fire Department, Bell Fire Department, Bell County EMS, Bell County Rescue Squad and Bell County Sheriffs Office. This Fatal crash is still under investigation by Officer Greg Reams of Commercial Vehicle Enforcement.
sad

London, KY

#6 Dec 7, 2008
I am so sorry to all the familys ,my heart goes out to you all during this time of your lost.
momoftween

London, KY

#7 Dec 7, 2008
my deepest sympathies and prayers go out to the families and friends of these teens..
what

London, KY

#8 Dec 7, 2008
Dont you think you should let the families be notified before you post these kids names on here?If this just happened this morning,you know all the family probably havent been told.
dont care

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 7, 2008
the names was on the news last night so im sure they know
dont care

Lexington, KY

#10 Dec 7, 2008
sorry about the sreen name it was used on another post
Prayers

Pikeville, KY

#11 Dec 7, 2008
As I was traveling from Barbourville to get home to Tn before the roads got bad here, I was coming through Pineville and had seen the cops and the 18 wheeler right in front of the off track betting place. I then looked over and seen the car and knew that this was a bad accident. This is the most horrific wreck I have seen and I pray for the families that are involved in this tragedy as I understand 3 of those were juniors in High School and were in the ROTC program. I also understand that two of them were a twin boy and girl. I cant even begin to imagine what their parents are going through at this time.

“Who love's you baby?”

Since: Oct 08

New orlenes.La

#12 Dec 7, 2008
dont care wrote:
the names was on the news last night so im sure they know
Please pray for the family during this time and pray for each other to be safe

“Who love's you baby?”

Since: Oct 08

New orlenes.La

#13 Dec 7, 2008
paul wrote:
I actually witnessed it like I was saying on another topic.I was heading to middlesboro mall today and had pulled off to creek mart in flatlick I had my preg wife and 2 year old daughter in the car and just as I pulled out from creek mart I was b*tching about slow drivers and had made the comment to my wife about how I didnt see why people were driving so slow that the roads wasnt that slick.Well it wasnt a few secs later I hit the bridge right before flatlick school and lost controll of the car and barley got it back in controll wich was enough to scare you to death thinking how how something near fatal almost occured and how quick I ate my words...Well not 10 or 15 minutes later right befor you get to the caution lights and the turn off to 119 harlan road I witnessed the wreck and I have to say in the years of my life The scene was more painful the and thing I have ever witnessed or imagine and for the family and friends of the teenagers they are in my thoughts.
i went to the post office and came down 25 toward B'ville and wondered why the southbound lane was so slow, but now i know. I was telling my husband it wasn't bad but northboud were just rolling on but southbound were crawling- so odd, thank God you and your family were safe. I thought a salt truck should of been out . Thursday it was raining only and a salt truck was out riding around ---
Trooper

AOL

#14 Dec 7, 2008
what wrote:
Dont you think you should let the families be notified before you post these kids names on here?If this just happened this morning,you know all the family probably havent been told.
This happened yesterday!!
Freakin Funny

Scottsville, VA

#15 Oct 17, 2013
dont care wrote:
sorry about the sreen name it was used on another post
This is Freakin Funny
freakin Funny

Scottsville, VA

#16 Oct 20, 2013
Prayers wrote:
As I was traveling from Barbourville to get home to Tn before the roads got bad here, I was coming through Pineville and had seen the cops and the 18 wheeler right in front of the off track betting place. I then looked over and seen the car and knew that this was a bad accident. This is the most horrific wreck I have seen and I pray for the families that are involved in this tragedy as I understand 3 of those were juniors in High School and were in the ROTC program. I also understand that two of them were a twin boy and girl. I cant even begin to imagine what their parents are going through at this time.
Pain and death are always funny!
Truth

Richmond, KY

#18 Oct 22, 2013
freakin Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you are but it is very obvious u have a lost,sick,uncaring, burdened heart.....make fun of those who grieve for their loved ones. One can only pray u actually gain your soul before The Lord takes your life...
Freakin Funny

Scottsville, VA

#19 Oct 22, 2013
freakin Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
This post was made by an imposter and not Freakin Funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bonita 6 min wtflightningbolt 43
Prayers Needed 17 min swampfoot 9
How Are The Chili Buns At D&D Grocery? (Stinkin... 24 min Pete 8
Amy Peters (Apr '15) 31 min Forsure 4
Who did Brian bunch murder ? 2 hr Who 7
double shooting in knox co. 2 hr Who 26
Life without Tim 4 hr knox parent 2
Jailtracker 4 hr Knox 5
Motorcycle Accident 5 hr swampfoot 9
More from around the web