Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Jan 6, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 19, 2012
 
TREADS. I DON'T KNOW WHO'S RUNNING IT .
James

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 6, 2012
 
I am the new owner. The new name is Treadz Tire Center. We have put new equipment including 3 new lifts, computer alignment machine and we are going to do exhaust/mufflers in the near future. We are doing alot of the same work that Jacks did but on a more professional level. Many people liked Jack(his real name is Jerry...Jack is his twin brothers name) and a lot of people hated him.
We hope to be able to serve Barbourville/Knox County area for many years to come.
Come in and check us out.
James
good tomorrow

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 6, 2012
 
James wrote:
I am the new owner. The new name is Treadz Tire Center. We have put new equipment including 3 new lifts, computer alignment machine and we are going to do exhaust/mufflers in the near future. We are doing alot of the same work that Jacks did but on a more professional level. Many people liked Jack(his real name is Jerry...Jack is his twin brothers name) and a lot of people hated him.
We hope to be able to serve Barbourville/Knox County area for many years to come.
Come in and check us out.
James
You sound professional and wish you the best of luck on your business venture!! Please advertise some competitive prices!
Intheknow

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I don't think it sounds very professional when your talking about the previous owner being hated. Some people may feel the same about current owner.
James

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 6, 2012
 
Thank you,
I plan to do some advertising soon.
I assure you that our prices are very competitive and in many instances below our competition.
I have learned over the years that if you treat everyone with respect, dignity and fairness, they will be a loyal customer.
I am not interested in knocking my competition, I wish them the best. I am just a local guy trying to run a honest and respectable business. In the process I am hoping to serve my community to the best of my ability.
Have a blessed night and hopefully I can meet you someday.
James
James

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 6, 2012
 
Intheknow wrote:
I don't think it sounds very professional when your talking about the previous owner being hated. Some people may feel the same about current owner.
I have people every day telling me about their bad experience there in the past and actually say the hated him and I have others telling me they liked him and had no problems with him. Personally I like Jerry. He has never done me wrong or given me a reason to dislike him.
I'm not talking about him being hated I only stated what I was told. You can read this thread about Jacks Wheel Alignment and see that for yourself. I'm not in to talking about people and everyone is entitled to their opinion. In Jerry's defense again... He always did me right so I can't knock him.
James

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 6, 2012
 
James wrote:
<quoted text>
I have people every day telling me about their bad experience there in the past and actually say the hated him and I have others telling me they liked him and had no problems with him. Personally I like Jerry. He has never done me wrong or given me a reason to dislike him.
I'm not talking about him being hated I only stated what I was told. You can read this thread about Jacks Wheel Alignment and see that for yourself. I'm not in to talking about people and everyone is entitled to their opinion. In Jerry's defense again... He always did me right so I can't knock him.
I forgot to say that I am the current owner.
Treadz Tire Center, Inc
My Opinion

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Jack Jones is nothing but a crook, found this out many years ago. I wouldnt recommend him to any one for anything.
Mark

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 9, 2012
 
Do you turn brake roters? If not, where can I get this done?
humm

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Mark wrote:
Do you turn brake roters? If not, where can I get this done?
Eddie Cooper does at County Wide Auto parts before you get to Hampton Funeral Home on the left.
Treadz Tire Center

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 9, 2012
 
Mark wrote:
Do you turn brake roters? If not, where can I get this done?
I don't turn rotors right now. I will be in the near future. I take mine to Doyle Yeager at Parts and Paint. They are located across from Goodwill store on the opposite side of the 4 lane highway.
So as you're going towards pineville he will be on the right side of the road across from Goodwill.
He charges $10 per rotor.
Hope this helps. Have a great day.
Treadz Tire Center

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 9, 2012
 
It appears after reading all the posts in different threads on Topix about Jacks Wheel Alignment that many people were done wrong and have some really bad things to say about the previous owner. I didn't know him on a personal level and after reading the posts from other people has really made me look at him in a different way.
I can assure everyone that visits Treadz Tire Center...You will be treated with respect and descency. Come in and find out for yourself and please don't judge us by the actions of a previous owner.
humm

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 9, 2012
 
Well I'm a woman and I went there ONCE to check on tire prices and he was a PERVERT! I left and NEVER went back!
Treadz Tire Center

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

humm wrote:
Well I'm a woman and I went there ONCE to check on tire prices and he was a PERVERT! I left and NEVER went back!
I'm sorry that happened to you and all the others that that happened to also.
That will never happen to you again by anyone that works at Treadz and if it was to happen to anyone at the hands of my employees then they will be searching for new employment.
I will not tolerate any such actions.
I am running a respectable business and that goes totally against my beliefs and core values.
Family

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

After reading the other thread about this on here I'm pretty sure I know who you are. You have a daughter named Katie ,who with two other drug addicts hit and pretty much murdered a very fine man. Mr. Hensley was a wonderful, hardworking citizen and a loving man to his family. His life meant nothing to these low life bottom feeders but he will be forever loved and missed by his family and friends. May he rest in peace and his violent senseless death not be in vain.I suppose "good luck" with your tire store venture. Maybe your daughter will have better luck than Mr Hensley did that morning.
Treadz Tire Center

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Family wrote:
After reading the other thread about this on here I'm pretty sure I know who you are. You have a daughter named Katie ,who with two other drug addicts hit and pretty much murdered a very fine man. Mr. Hensley was a wonderful, hardworking citizen and a loving man to his family. His life meant nothing to these low life bottom feeders but he will be forever loved and missed by his family and friends. May he rest in peace and his violent senseless death not be in vain.I suppose "good luck" with your tire store venture. Maybe your daughter will have better luck than Mr Hensley did that morning.
You are absolutely right Mike was a good man and a friend. What happened to him was a tragedy. Katie was in the car but she wasn't driving.
I have always tried to lead my children down the right path but they don't always follow a parent teachings.
I have never and will never be involved in any kind of drug use. It's never been my cup of tea. I've never even smoked a cigarette. It's just not for me.
What Katie may or may not do doesn't reflect my past or present actions.
I just wanted to clear that up.
Red Cobalt

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 10, 2012
 
I have been to Treadz and it is a real good place and there cheap and responsible, and are nice people..
Treadz Tire Center

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 11, 2012
 
Red Cobalt wrote:
I have been to Treadz and it is a real good place and there cheap and responsible, and are nice people..
Thank You Red Colbalt
rlee

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

reading comments on Mike I know your comments were from your heart ,I knew mike and family he was a good man much loved by those who knew him .I am James' mother and katies grandmother, you raise your children the rite way and sometimes they stray and do things you never thought they would ,katie dated a guy on drugs and she was in the car with him when this horrible thing happened,my heart is saddened still, but please don't judge my son,he is a good man too loves the Lord and has always cared about others,,God bless those who read this,
DJD

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hmmmm wrote:
Now why is it every time and all the time we have to bring this non existant magical man in the sky who honestly does not EXIST!!!!!!!!!! Every one knows there is NO GOD!!!!!! Prove he is there!!!just one time!!!!anybody!!!! you can't just like santa, easter bunny, tooth fairy...NOT THERE...Never will be ... never has been....Go ask those parents of those dead children in Ct how they feel about their god now!!!!!!!! If he is so all knowing and all powerful then why did he not prevent this!!!!!! Take your god and go back to bed!!!!! We , the atheist's ar ebecoming more and more aware! And we are making others to stop , look and think on their own.... This has to stop.. and it will soon...
No one can or will ever understand why such a tragic act has to take place. Whether you believe in God or not is your choice. You ask why didn't God prevent this... That is a great question along with many others. Things happen in life that we will never understand or be able to explain. Why doesn't God make you believe that he is real? Why do parents sometimes have to bury their children? Why is it that it seems like only the good die young? Why does a tornado destroy an entire community and skip over one house? Are Christians wrong to believe there is a God or are Athiests right for believing there isn't?
These are all good questions that we would love to know the answers to but may never know.
Life has many ups and downs...bad times and good. Bottom line... We all need something to believe in. Some choose to believe in God and others don't. Some choose to be good and some evil. Some tell the truth and some lie.
Everything we do in this life is by free choice. God don't make anyone do anything. We all choose one path or the other on our own so if we choose the wrong path we can only blame ourselves for the outcomes not God for not making us make the right choice. You chose to post that there is no God and no one stopped you. Again...free will.
In Gods eyes there is nothing worse than to deny that he exists no matter how tragic we think the situation is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Truddy 15 min John Deer 4
Anthony Smith 17 min Childish 3
Maggie Mills is on meth really bad she has sore... 18 min John Deer 12
jon h 31 min dangle 16
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 35 min Listen Up 26,188
whats wrong with stephanie Mills from gregory l... 44 min just curious 2
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 55 min Immigration 146,284
Stivers Center fixes 1 hr smokejumper 49
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••