First Prev
of 2
Next Last
talking to idiots

London, KY

#1 May 7, 2013
Black people want more blacks on tv, well every time i turn on cops, Americas most wanted or bait car i see plenty of them, 90% are black.
hey

Hazard, KY

#2 May 7, 2013
thats not the only places..just go to prison they out number everyone else
wow

Barbourville, KY

#3 May 7, 2013
Wow thanks for making the people of SE KY look like a bunch of dumb racists.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4 May 7, 2013
Blacks are also 90% of every sporting event. Minus soccer and hockey of course.
hey

Hazard, KY

#5 May 7, 2013
wow wrote:
Wow thanks for making the people of SE KY look like a bunch of dumb racists.
your very welcome!Does this actually come as a shock to you?
Dead Head

London, KY

#6 May 7, 2013
A lot of White's are a-holes too. Just me, I've met a very many in my life.
You are wrong

Barbourville, KY

#7 May 7, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>your very welcome!Does this actually come as a shock to you?
No, because people in south east kentucky are a bunch of misinformed, uneducated idiots.(Well a lot of them are anyway).
Some guy

Barbourville, KY

#8 May 11, 2013
ever notice on fake cop shows like criminal minds and CSI, the black guy is innocent and framed, and when its real life like 1st 48, the guy is black 90 per cent of the time. and racism is a word minorities invented to get white people to do whatever they want

Since: May 13

United States

#9 May 11, 2013
You all are ridiculously uneducated which in return yoy miss out on the best part of life , getting to know different people . And do your research statistics prove more "whites" are in prison than ANY other race.

Location hidden

#10 May 11, 2013
mynisa cole wrote:
You all are ridiculously uneducated which in return yoy miss out on the best part of life , getting to know different people . And do your research statistics prove more "whites" are in prison than ANY other race.
You look like the type of girl who only goes for black dudes. I bet that cooch is enormous.

Since: May 13

United States

#11 May 11, 2013
isolated incident wrote:
<quoted text>
You look like the type of girl who only goes for black dudes. I bet that cooch is enormous.
for once you are right and i am ashamed to even had been born in corbin nothing down there but useless trash

Location hidden

#12 May 12, 2013
I will agree, Corbin is a shitty area.
cheese eating kenny

London, KY

#13 May 12, 2013
isolated incident wrote:
<quoted text>
mud ducks?
sayin

Manchester, KY

#15 May 12, 2013
To all you brain dead whites go spend a week in Detroit and find out who is racist
oh well

Somerset, KY

#18 May 14, 2013
KKK the original boys in the hood blacks got better then white trun one down for a job and you are sued he didn't hire me cause I was black no it was because your rap sheet was long as your leg
marobi

Tacoma, WA

#19 May 14, 2013
sub human
Hmmmmm

London, KY

#20 May 16, 2013
They will not work but once in prison from robbing little old ladies they will workout all day long.
Detroit born

Sandusky, OH

#21 Jun 13, 2013
sayin wrote:
To all you brain dead whites go spend a week in Detroit and find out who is racist
I'm from Detroit and I can tell you you this. Living in Knox Co. is not the place for black ppl.. Really it isn't a place for anyone under the age of 65. Hell most of you are ignorant, stupid and living like its 1800s. Time is pasting most of you by, along with your teeth... Dumb mfs
i know

Somerset, KY

#22 Jun 13, 2013
no all the people around here are real we don't like trash in our place so go back to Detroit we live right this is the kinda place you can go to bed and leve your door open not have to worry about some trash that don't want to work come steal the stuff we work for this is a grate place to live as long as we keep trash like you out this is a great place we work hard and play hard and don't want trash here
parent

Barbourville, KY

#23 Jun 13, 2013
what rock did u come out from under lol this is knox co home of the drug dealers drug addicts thieves robbers murderers leave your door unlocked lol i dont think so that might have been the case 50 maybe 60 years ago but today i think not lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Joe Cocker!!! 14 min TOASTup 1
kids free glasses and hearing checked 1 hr shame on u 12
Maryann smith (Mar '12) 1 hr Friend 17
robbery 2 hr deadly robbery to... 2
Bastards 2 hr gator 9
Best dentist in Barbourville 2 hr helpful 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Historicallyspeaking 131,966
To the Garland family 5 hr The way it is 8
dinky phipps 8 hr The hard truth 8
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Sun Lisa 185
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]