patrick baker arrested for donald mil...
Funny

United States

#85 May 21, 2014
You people are the big problem with small towns like bville. There 3 to 5 people on here writing away and u all sound like crack heads fighting over the last hit. If u walk on the wrong side of the law anything can happen I've been there done that. Not on this level but anytime u sale or buy there is a chance something can go wrong. I know one of the boys in on this and I chouldnt beleave it but I know it's bville and no one is safe from pills or the effect of pills. So instead of getting on here and talking all this crazy stuff learn from it and get your like together. You people need help so take some good advise and get some help and stop there good people who have been crushed by this and you make it unbearable.
same here

Keavy, KY

#86 May 21, 2014
Funny wrote:
You people are the big problem with small towns like bville. There 3 to 5 people on here writing away and u all sound like crack heads fighting over the last hit. If u walk on the wrong side of the law anything can happen I've been there done that. Not on this level but anytime u sale or buy there is a chance something can go wrong. I know one of the boys in on this and I couldn't believe it but I know it's bville and no one is safe from pills or the effect of pills. So instead of getting on here and talking all this crazy stuff learn from it and get your like together. You people need help so take some good advise and get some help and stop there good people who have been crushed by this and you make it unbearable.
i know you mean well,and i also agree...beat you're beatin on a bunch of dead horses on this stupid thread..
just try an make sense of what these idiots are babbling about..it has nothing to do with or about what drove or instigated these criminals to try and pull off something as stupid an act as what they did or why they acted out like the lunatics they are,it just doesn't occur to any of them what the motive was,nor does it matter to em,except nimbletwig who touched on something but didn't elaborate but i got the gist of it.
GetaLife

United States

#87 May 23, 2014
I think its hilarious that you think you know her!!! Sounds like jealousy to me. Its good to know that people like you are watching her facebook and the things she posts!!! I bet you follow her home too!! Would you like to know what and when she eats? I can help you out with that!! I also find it disturbing that you laugh because she quotes Bible verses. Shows what kind of person you are. If anyone is an IDIOT it would be YOU!! I'm sure you've never done anything wrong in your life. Are you perfect? HA!! I highly doubt it!!
Laughing my but off wrote:
Darkness Falls obviously does not know her! She likes married men! She is a manipulative witch! Lori is one of my best friends and she caught them together! This isn't her first rodeo everybody knows what kind of person she is, doesn't shock me a bit that she was living with a dope head now she is posting Bible verses on FB lol after your man that you shacked up with killed somebody! She is an idiot! Maybe she will learn to leave married men alone I doubt it but maybe!
MANS PLACE

United States

#88 May 23, 2014
who cares what her last name is!!! she's not involved so leave her out of it!!! get a life people!!
Kay wrote:
Who was Patrick married to? What's lori's last name?
Arrested

Middlesboro, KY

#89 May 23, 2014
Stephanie smith was Los arrested for the murder of doodie mills laurel county detention center
OldDog

Jasper, GA

#90 May 23, 2014
Arrested wrote:
Stephanie smith was Los arrested for the murder of doodie mills laurel county detention center
This list is scary, they have been out running around & it appears they have no respect for their own lives much less anyone else. DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!
Saint

Brownsville, TN

#91 May 24, 2014
The two behind the guns that killed Donald will die of execution by the state, or they will die by the hands of another prisoner. This is certain. They made a grave mistake and will pay for it with their own lives. The other 3 in connection with the crime will also pay their debt to society by rotting in jail for the majority remainder of their life.

If I am wrong, then they will die from their own guilt and sadness, they will cry like children until their eyes come from out their own skull when they find out the same has happened to their own fathers.

Exodus21;24 says " then you shall appoint as a penalty life for life, 24eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise"

These criminals have already died, what is left is a corpse, absent of any soul. All that is left to do is bury the bodies.

To the families of these people, you are no better. The mothers, fathers, aunts/uncles and cousins. You have all collectively raised sinners, and murders. May the horrible smell of their crime follow you all like a stain on our society. A loving, more involved family could have prevented this. However now your neglect will follow you for the rest of your lives. You will be forever paranoid and struck with nightmares. I hope the rest of your days will be short lived and stricken with fear.

One of these days you will wake up to the smell of burning flesh and pain, and it will come sooner than later. You never know when someone will come beating on YOUR door at 5 AM. You never know, never.
sadly

Brownsville, TN

#92 May 24, 2014
I disagree . If someone. Raises a child up they cannot know what they become. And no one wants to raise a killer no more than a drug dealer.
Melinda Smith

Middlesboro, KY

#93 May 25, 2014
Double on Black wrote:
Really Truth be Told - my opinion you
need to stop cussing everyone out and calling them bad names and face the truth , IMO you are probably the sister it is understandable you are only trying to defend your deceased brother but come on everybody knows what his main occupation was, really you are only making things worse by calling people liars.
Fact is whats done is done, there is nothing you or anyone else can do to reverse it. He was doing what he was and obviously that is why the event took place so quit trying to make him out to be a saint. Hopefully all of the guilty parties are in jail so move on accept it as is but quit trying to change and cover up the truth. All you're gonna do is cause more drama and shame to your family from what I hear his mother and best friend was more or less his partners in crime. IDK, just repeating what I heard.
My opinion the family needs to focus on trying to put this behind you for his children, let them remember the good times they had with their father. The more you all stir this shit pot the more it's going to take away the good memories replacing them with the dirty truth. It is going to be left up to the adults in their lives to salvage those memories for them instead , it appears to me you all are more worried about news interviews . Sorry thats just my opinion and one that is only showing their ignorance, justice is justice and it is not letting a child pull the ropes on the courthouse steps, really!!!
Just to let you know what I've got to say my name will be with it, I don't hide behind no computer like you, that's called a coward. Hopefully your tongue will rot off. Just for further post the law enforcement is mentoring your post, so keep posting. If you don't like what I have to say then don't watch me. Sounds like you need a suck bottle.

“No Appointment Necessary. ”

Since: Dec 09

No Referral Needed.

#94 May 26, 2014
It's really hard to believe rhese thing's have turned out this way for these folks....I knew basically all of them when we were younger. I sure do hate to hear this stuff.
Justryin2getby

United States

#95 May 27, 2014
One thing i know for certain is that God said, "Vengeance is Mine." He created u, he owns u, therefore He and only He has the right to judge and punish if need be. I agree that we cant simply allow criminals to walk free and strike again, but the stone throwing is for those without sin, which includes no man or woman on earth. Everyones out for blood. An eye for an eye. News flash, thats under the old covenant. Jesus changed that when he willingly suffered and died to save us all. Including you. Yes you, reading this post. You know im right. As for the murder, the families, the victims... no matter what happened or who.done what, God forgives all sins. Including murder. Killing someone is no.worse in Gods eyes than the ppl on here throwing stones. A sin is a sin. Steal a pencil, kill someone, commit adultery, its all the same. Hard to wrap our simple minds around, but doesnt change the validity of it. As for the police, detectives, judges... I know a lot of u do the best u can. Its hard to make sense in a world so full of sin. But look at the innocent ppl rotting in prison. The beasts as the bible.calls them walking free. Just goes to show there is no.fixing this world. Only by the hand of God when time is at its end. So ask yourself this question. In this unfortunate situation, and thousands more just like it that happen everyday, who wins? The answer is NO ONE.
WOW

United States

#96 May 27, 2014
WOW!!! I almost cant believe the foolishness coming from your mouth. If anyone that reads your blasphemy believes a word of it, apart from the scripture, then I worry for their soul(s) as well. I was considering arguing how insane your post is but ive come to the conclusion that its not even worth it. All I can say is WOW!!!!!
WOW

United States

#97 May 27, 2014
My last post was in reply to "Saints" foolishness practically blaming the families for the criminals wrongdoing. Its called free will. We all have it. While children raised in sinful households do have a disadvantage, it is not a guarantee that they will follow in those footsteps. Be it good or bad. Again, FREE WILL. Look it up. I actually do agree whole heartedly with "justryin2getby". Well said.
hmmm

United States

#98 May 27, 2014
The Specialist wrote:
It's really hard to believe rhese thing's have turned out this way for these folks....I knew basically all of them when we were younger. I sure do hate to hear this stuff.
I agree...
Saint

Brownsville, TN

#99 May 27, 2014
I do draw my beliefs from the old covenant, if you differ in your own personal religion that is your right. However it is not your right to infringe on mine. With that being said...

I sat front row in the court room this morning for 2 hours while the lead detective of the case presented his evidence. Never in my life have I ever heard a testimony where a officer or prosecutor has that much evidence over a defendant. These evil souls have no chance. They're absolutely going to be proven guilty within a shadow of a doubt. At one point in time the detective mentioned that the case will soon be passed on to a federal prosecutor. When the detective mentioned that every lawyer on the defense side squirmed a little.

If I know anything about law and the way the courts work, I would just like to assure the family of Donald that after what i heard today, that I would bet my bottom dollar that GREAT justice will be served.

To the families of Wagner and Baker, I would like to assure you all that none of you will ever get to hug or touch them ever again. You will be restricted to phone calls and once a week visitations where you will have to travel a great distance just to see your loved one behind a dirty piece of glass until they're sent straight to hell where they belong.

I personally believe that when the Federal prosecution takes over, that they should shoot for the death penalty with Baker and Wagner, and 15-20 years with the other 3 in connection. It will come as a great shock to me if he/she doesn't pursue that route with the case. Federal prosecutors rarely lose, and they always prosecute to the fullest extent of their abilities. Especially with this much evidence, it should be a breeze. Put these men to death for their crimes and give the mourning family the justice they deserve.
JustSayin

Middlesboro, KY

#100 May 27, 2014
Justryin2getby wrote:
One thing i know for certain is that God said, "Vengeance is Mine." He created u, he owns u, therefore He and only He has the right to judge and punish if need be. I agree that we cant simply allow criminals to walk free and strike again, but the stone throwing is for those without sin, which includes no man or woman on earth. Everyones out for blood. An eye for an eye. News flash, thats under the old covenant. Jesus changed that when he willingly suffered and died to save us all. Including you. Yes you, reading this post. You know im right. As for the murder, the families, the victims... no matter what happened or who.done what, God forgives all sins. Including murder. Killing someone is no.worse in Gods eyes than the ppl on here throwing stones. A sin is a sin. Steal a pencil, kill someone, commit adultery, its all the same. Hard to wrap our simple minds around, but doesnt change the validity of it. As for the police, detectives, judges... I know a lot of u do the best u can. Its hard to make sense in a world so full of sin. But look at the innocent ppl rotting in prison. The beasts as the bible.calls them walking free. Just goes to show there is no.fixing this world. Only by the hand of God when time is at its end. So ask yourself this question. In this unfortunate situation, and thousands more just like it that happen everyday, who wins? The answer is NO ONE.
Ten Commandments thou shall not KILL. & Also IN THE BIBLE don't take nothing away from a man that you can't give back which is LIFE that's something only GOD can do DIG A LITTLE DIPPER IN YOUR BIBLE.
Feds

United States

#101 May 27, 2014
Why are the Feds getting in on this?
Creeker from way back

United States

#102 May 27, 2014
Saint wrote:
I do draw my beliefs from the old covenant, if you differ in your own personal religion that is your right. However it is not your right to infringe on mine. With that being said...
I sat front row in the court room this morning for 2 hours while the lead detective of the case presented his evidence. Never in my life have I ever heard a testimony where a officer or prosecutor has that much evidence over a defendant. These evil souls have no chance. They're absolutely going to be proven guilty within a shadow of a doubt. At one point in time the detective mentioned that the case will soon be passed on to a federal prosecutor. When the detective mentioned that every lawyer on the defense side squirmed a little.
If I know anything about law and the way the courts work, I would just like to assure the family of Donald that after what i heard today, that I would bet my bottom dollar that GREAT justice will be served.
To the families of Wagner and Baker, I would like to assure you all that none of you will ever get to hug or touch them ever again. You will be restricted to phone calls and once a week visitations where you will have to travel a great distance just to see your loved one behind a dirty piece of glass until they're sent straight to hell where they belong.
I personally believe that when the Federal prosecution takes over, that they should shoot for the death penalty with Baker and Wagner, and 15-20 years with the other 3 in connection. It will come as a great shock to me if he/she doesn't pursue that route with the case. Federal prosecutors rarely lose, and they always prosecute to the fullest extent of their abilities. Especially with this much evidence, it should be a breeze. Put these men to death for their crimes and give the mourning family the justice they deserve.
really are you stupid!!! They did not kill a preacher. They just killed another drug dealer. Yes, I know that is someone's family member but Drug dealers destroy lives and families. Karma is a bitch!!! He knew the risks involved when he took on this life of crime.
truth

Brownsville, TN

#103 May 27, 2014
Feds wrote:
Why are the Feds getting in on this?
Because Donald was a drug dealer with ties across state lines.
Saint

Brownsville, TN

#104 May 27, 2014
You must really be a ignorant creeker from way back. This "Karma" you speak of is not justifiable in this situation. Donald never killed anybody. Therefore he didn't, and especially his family didn't deserve what has happened. A drug dealers karma is going to prison for trafficking or something of that nature. That is true karma. What happened to him was nothing else but a cold blooded, ignorant bunch of thieves plan to make a quick lick and get a high. It wasn't for revenge, it wasn't his life for another. It was a pathetic attempt by a gang of junkies to get somewhere with their low lives.

Knowing that the justice system has enough evidence to put this crew way behind bars is great, but it will never bring him back, or erase the memories and pain that his wife and children have to suffer with for the rest of their lives. It is absolutely absurd that anyone would even side with these murderers or even attempt to sympathize with them in any way. It's pathetic that any lawyer would actually even try to make an attempt to defend a murderer besides other than getting quick easy money for taking a case they know they're going to lose anyway.

Donald was not a preacher, and he did what he done, but he was far from your typical criminal, he was a great person. He had a wonderful personality, he was a great, loving husband and especially a great father. If you would've met him in a store or out and about you would never think for 1 second he had anything to do with any criminal activity. Anybody who has the gall to say something like "he was just another drug dealer" has obviously never met him, or must have some sort of personal vendetta against him themselves. Regardless of his occupation, he was a very stand up and respectful man.

All that matters now is the federal government is going to be prosecuting to the fullest extent, and these murderers, especially Patrick Baker (Who will most likely get the death penalty or life without parole) will pay their debt to society with years of their life served behind bars.

A cripple like Ellijah Messer will be easy prey in a federal prison. Those animals in there will stick his prosthetic leg up his rear end and make him like it.

For Patrick and Chris, There is no guns in prison. So good luck to them trying to make it. Especially Baker, a sissy boy who comes from a well family. He will be extorted by other inmates for cash, and will risk his life if he doesn't deliver. He may even have to spend most of his time in a protective custody unit. I know he is in PC right now in Knox County Detention Center with all the rapist/child molesters ect., so maybe that's something he can get used to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Sceptical-Mal 163,552
Tyra smith 2 hr Law 5
knox county social services (Apr '14) 3 hr Wondering 20
tent parents 3 hr Wondering 13
Bridget Trent 6 hr huh 3
Casey Dean 7 hr Lol 1
Funny mugshots 7 hr Rofl 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages