Treadz Tire Center
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
you have no clue

United States

#25 Dec 28, 2012
Honestly, you have no clue about ASE certification. In order to get truly ASE certified you have to work for a shop for at least two years. These people are minimum wage employees doing minimum wage work at high prices. I know several garages in town that would easily put Goodyear out of business.
terrible wrote:
This place is a joke. The mechanics are not ASE certified and their service is pitiful. The only place in town worth using is Goodyear up on the highway. The reason this place is cheaper is because they have no clue what they are doing so don't risk putting your vehicle in the hands of incompetence.
Funny

London, KY

#26 Dec 28, 2012
terrible wrote:
This place is a joke. The mechanics are not ASE certified and their service is pitiful. The only place in town worth using is Goodyear up on the highway. The reason this place is cheaper is because they have no clue what they are doing so don't risk putting your vehicle in the hands of incompetence.
Do you really think that the people at Goodyear are ASE certified ?, give me a break, those guys are the biggest joke in the County ......Good ole boys , and very nice , but certified they are not . Now.......do I think people need to be .....HELL NO, I mean its nice to have some education in the field you are working in but I believe that if you are not born with " IT " then all the teaching this world has to offer wont help . I do believe that some just have a natural ability to do certain things and those are the best , certified or not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am sorry 12 min Exhausted 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min ChromiuMan 169,995
White Altima for sale by the utility company i... 29 min Want it 5
Bible Verse of the Day 1 hr Believer 11
Shannon Hampton?? 2 hr in the know 18
Re Elect Jm Hall VOTE Steve Warren in 2018 4 hr cat mom 193
Women 6 hr Wannabe your man 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages