kenfra bimgham smith
omg

London, KY

#1 Aug 19, 2014
What dose anyone thinks about kendra . I heard she is trying to fit to get her child back . I personall think the baby is better off with her dad , an step-mom ..... She can't take of herself . And her drug usage and man to man . What dose anyone think????
old friend

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2014
omg wrote:
What dose anyone thinks about kendra . I heard she is trying to fit to get her child back . I personall think the baby is better off with her dad , an step-mom ..... She can't take of herself . And her drug usage and man to man . What dose anyone think????
I need to talk to Kendra, if anybody has a way to reach her plz let me know..
haafunny

London, KY

#3 Sep 19, 2014
old friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to talk to Kendra, if anybody has a way to reach her plz let me know..
maybe with someone elsos man ,. she is a nasty nasty hoe.. and maybe find her on the corner, maybe be back on dewitt bridge naked again be messed up. which that is the way she stays . and everyone can tell you that . she is one of stinking creeks hoes , got pills call her......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TreadzTireCenter 7 min satisfied 3
News Walmart contributes to Union technology project 9 min knox 1
Liquor sales or kids welfare ? CHOICE ! 11 min private citizen 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min ChromiuMan 148,930
Female Trump Supporters "break the internet"...WOW 1 hr StillAFreeCountry 1
Jill 3 hr Awful 3
KCHS principal 4 hr knox 24
Liquor License to locals only 16 hr governor 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages