katherine mills murder trial starts t...

katherine mills murder trial starts tuesday the 14th of may

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

cant wait

Manchester, KY

#1 May 12, 2013
i hope they get to the bottom of this this has went on way to long. if those people are guilty i hope they put them under the jail.
Curious

Kite, KY

#2 Nov 26, 2013
The new trial date was set to start today n I was just curious if anyone knows what happened???? From what I heard at least one of the defendants was expecting to have all charges dismissed....????
Judge

Barbourville, KY

#3 Nov 28, 2013
They all pled guilty and received 20 hours community service with 2 years probation.
Wrong again

Orlando, KY

#4 Nov 28, 2013
All I know its been moved to Laurel County.
family

Somerset, KY

#5 Nov 28, 2013
Judge wrote:
They all pled guilty and received 20 hours community service with 2 years probation.
You are a freaking Idiot
Just Wondering

AOL

#6 Dec 1, 2013
Wrong again wrote:
All I know its been moved to Laurel County.
Why was it moved to Laurel Co? We the people of Knox Co should be the ones to help decide this. It occured in Knox Co. Its time this is over with. The poor woman has been dead a long time and they are still living it up in jails.

I wish they would bring back the hanging maybe scum like this would think twice before hurting an innocent person. I say give them live without parole.

I think the court system is a joke here maybe its better they do take it to Laurel Co. Maybe some justice will be done there.
trueblue

United States

#7 Jul 19, 2014
They have not decide yet one is looking to death sentence taylor boy
CCRider

United States

#8 Jul 19, 2014
What does that mean??
Justice4who

Louisville, KY

#9 Aug 26, 2014
If the commonwealth had a case, it would have gone to trial a long time ago. The defendants are begging for a trial but Jackie Steele keeps putting it off.
CCRider

United States

#10 Sep 2, 2014
Who is Jackie Steele?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School buses 4 hr smh 3
Knox Schools 6 hr Truth 11
Recounts what happens next a civil upheaval? 6 hr swampfoot 14
knox county bus garage (Aug '09) 7 hr Kim 40
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Secularist 156,440
Grays Pallet Store Drug Dealing ? 8 hr Bad 10
Geesh (Jun '16) 9 hr Babywipes 6

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages