For Sale: 2010 Chevy Coalt $2,700.00

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

ForSale

Somerset, KY

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Runs and drives fine, automatic, 62000 miles, midnight blue. Has damageto front passenger fender and hood. Will need another fender, spoiler, and headlight but hood can be fixed. As mentioned, it still runs and drives good with great MPG. For more information, email me at: jackson21@mailinator.com

“A soul stranded forever...”

Since: Jan 10

Pineville

#2 Jun 19, 2013
ForSale wrote:
Runs and drives fine, automatic, 62000 miles, midnight blue. Has damageto front passenger fender and hood. Will need another fender, spoiler, and headlight but hood can be fixed. As mentioned, it still runs and drives good with great MPG. For more information, email me at: jackson21@mailinator.com
Two door or 4 door?
ForSale

London, KY

#3 Jun 20, 2013
4 door
car buyer

Somerset, KY

#4 Jun 21, 2013
where is this car in London would like to see it
ForSale

London, KY

#5 Jun 21, 2013
Please email me at the following address for directions: jackson71@mailinator.com I've had several lookers but they couldn't come up with the money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Mike thunkit 137,841
Brett ledford 44 min Facts 18
Kim Patterson (Jan '10) 59 min Truth 5
trouble maker and thief 1 hr The fact 4
Go fund me scams 7 hr Dopers make me sick 8
Whose the best unemployment hearing lawyer arou... 8 hr kyman 4
billy gambrel 8 hr neighbor 6
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]