First Prev
of 6
Next Last
hulu

Somerset, KY

#103 Jul 15, 2013
LOLZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist Republicans like it when thier party supports the rich. It makes them feel important and good about themselfs while they spend thier food stamps.
Dems are the one that run as fast as they can to collect anything free and abuse the tax system ... I don't get food stamps never have and have always worked ...it is my place to care for my family and not expect others to care for them ... it is fine when you are down on your luck but should not be a way of life !There we go again with the race word ... I'm so sick of that, and it is people that keep bringing this up that are truly racist, my uncle always said if you throw a rock the one it hits is the one that yelps the loudest !!!
hulu

Somerset, KY

#104 Jul 15, 2013
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>no its cause fruit cakes and drugheads do not need guns.If it was bill Clinton you all would be all for it.You just against Obama cause he's half black.My husband has guns but he had a background check and he didn't care to do the background check cause he has nothing to hide.He doesn't do drugs and he has no mental condition.what you all want them to just put guns in peoples hads who have mental illness's and on drugs so they can go to a school on day or say to walmarts and just gun down innocent kids or you.Ok you can't talk sense to a bunch of prejudice nuts.
hes also half white ... why does everyone keep forgetting that ?
gator

Graham, WA

#105 Jul 15, 2013
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>you are all nuts.romney would have only helped the rich.No sense arguing with a bunch of nuts.
Why do you bother to post on any topic where facts are needed to prove what is being said? Some topics require a person to have enough sense to tie their shoes. You have neither the facts nor ability to tie your shoees, so just shut up.
LOLZ

Hazard, KY

#106 Jul 15, 2013
hulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Dems are the one that run as fast as they can to collect anything free and abuse the tax system ...
uh huh Yup and Iran is supplying hamas with homemade rockets
shedevil

Somerset, KY

#107 Jul 15, 2013
hulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok let me ask you this question , how many scandels have we had since this president took office ? He has no ideal how to run a country , he had no experence except being a state Senator , no military , he was meerly a thug and not even good at that ... I don't get it , that seemly reasonable people don't have enough perception to reconize a Chicago thug when they see one . I don't like the fact that every time something don't go to suit someone they play the race card .... Obama is a failure !!!!
you are stupid.Clinton and monica ring a bell.You are the stupid one.
shedevil

Somerset, KY

#108 Jul 15, 2013
gator wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you bother to post on any topic where facts are needed to prove what is being said? Some topics require a person to have enough sense to tie their shoes. You have neither the facts nor ability to tie your shoees, so just shut up.
I don't Have to shut up.....so go kiss ass.I bet you have to get your mommy to tie yours.and you are not man or woman enough to make me shut up..........kiss off fruitcake.
hulu

Somerset, KY

#109 Jul 15, 2013
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>you are stupid.Clinton and monica ring a bell.You are the stupid one.
why are you bringing Clinton into this ... everyone points fingers when thay don't have a defence .. I don't like Clinton either.....
gator

Graham, WA

#110 Jul 16, 2013
hulu wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you bringing Clinton into this ... everyone points fingers when thay don't have a defence .. I don't like Clinton either.....
Because she's stupid and don't know anything about what's going on in the world. All she knows is what she reads on here and if she agrees with it or not.
shedevil

Somerset, KY

#111 Jul 21, 2013
gator wrote:
<quoted text>Because she's stupid and don't know anything about what's going on in the world. All she knows is what she reads on here and if she agrees with it or not.
I know more than you.Your the stupid one.So kiss off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Dry send our Money to Corbin !?!?!? 1 hr Interested person 2
New wet vote petition started today please sign... 1 hr Interested person 12
WET vote supported by Artemus church deacon 3 hr I wonder 2
Where to sign WET petition ?"??? 3 hr Dude 3
looking to buy a electric fence charger 4 hr beans 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr HistoricallySpeaking 133,399
Keep our town DRY 6 hr Crack Kills 17
dinky phipps 8 hr literally 31
Romeo's Italian Resturant 9 hr Boozer 8
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Thu marsh 55
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News