|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Palm wrote:
Please, don't treat him like he's something special. He's not, but u r sure making him feel like he is.
UMMM Yes he is!
Someone Special

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Ewwww wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you put special cause it wasn't special to me why would I call you when I got my wife and girlfriend waiting in the bed for me right now. Get a life hoe!
WOW I know you wish that but your the noob and i know im special.
Palm

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

You clearly have issues. I sincerely hope u get them worked out, but topix may not be the nicest place to do so.
Mee

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Someone Special wrote:
<quoted text>WOW I know you wish that but your the noob and i know im special.
No you are not special and everything that I told you was a lie it was sex and a buzz that is all it was! I love my wife always have and always will! And the slut as you call her is none of your business but if you must now I have known her way longer than I ever knew you! Get over yourself! And as far as calling you I have no desire to talk to you! Whatever you have to say I don't want to hear it!
Mee

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Someone Special wrote:
<quoted text>Look this has nothing to do with you so stay out of it.Second i don't think that's even him its his new gf.third his wife is very pretty and she may just like the lady's whats it to you if she is even there.I know what you told me wasn't bs .I NEED TO TALK TO YOU.Dont treat me like this for someone you been seeing for Two weeks.I miss you and ily <3
I do not want to talk to you or have anything to do with you! GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!
Someone Special

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Mee wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are not special and everything that I told you was a lie it was sex and a buzz that is all it was! I love my wife always have and always will! And the slut as you call her is none of your business but if you must now I have known her way longer than I ever knew you! Get over yourself! And as far as calling you I have no desire to talk to you! Whatever you have to say I don't want to hear it!
OMG you are soooo dumb.WOW You must be so blonde its made you brain dead.This is really starting to fu*king piss me off.NO it was not just sex or a buzz how would you know you wasn't there.Let him speak for himself.i know this is bs.I know he loves his wife and i think i would know that better than most and have NEVER said a bad word about her.I was there when he needed someone.I was there when he was sad,lonely,or needed someone to talk.I made sure he was taken care of and gave him whatever he wanted.I know how it felt when would hold me or touch me.I Know when he told me things if it were Truth or bs.I was the one who made him happy where the fu*k were you.You're just the noob who came in after me.OMG its not like you don't know he would never leave his wife.I accepted that long ago but don't try to make it like it was nothing or think what you want I DON'T GIVE A FU*K what you think but i and he both know.I'm done wasting my time with you because i don't care what you think you.I know the truth.Oh and ummm by the way i win sweetie.
Ewwww

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Awwwww...is someone mad?! Hahahaha You win? HA! Who's he spending his night with? Oh Yea NOT YOU! So I think I win! Because I don't have to cry like a little baby to get him to leave his wife because I get to be with both of my loves! And I'm not the one crying on topix have the balls to say something directly to me I know you know how to contact me don't be a little b*tch on the net! OH and by the way Mee was him if your not to stupid to look I use the Ewwww because that's the only way I know to describe you! Stop living in a fairytale he wants NOTHING to do with you! And as far as noob WTF is that but no I did not come in after I was there a long time before he even knew you exsited and if you think you were the only one he was seeing at that time sweetie you are DEAD wrong he had 4 more on the side dumba$$! OH yeah that's real special! Bahahahaha!
Ewwww

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Someone Special wrote:
<quoted text>OMG you are soooo dumb.WOW You must be so blonde its made you brain dead.This is really starting to fu*king piss me off.NO it was not just sex or a buzz how would you know you wasn't there.Let him speak for himself.i know this is bs.I know he loves his wife and i think i would know that better than most and have NEVER said a bad word about her.I was there when he needed someone.I was there when he was sad,lonely,or needed someone to talk.I made sure he was taken care of and gave him whatever he wanted.I know how it felt when would hold me or touch me.I Know when he told me things if it were Truth or bs.I was the one who made him happy where the fu*k were you.You're just the noob who came in after me.OMG its not like you don't know he would never leave his wife.I accepted that long ago but don't try to make it like it was nothing or think what you want I DON'T GIVE A FU*K what you think but i and he both know.I'm done wasting my time with you because i don't care what you think you.I know the truth.Oh and ummm by the way i win sweetie.
Don't be jealous cause I look better than you it's not ladylike!
wildcat

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Smh
truth

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

You dumb hoes are retarded. Lol.

Your sleeping with a married man, and you think you're special to him? Lol, whut? he made a commitment to someone else, you think he is going to stay serious with any of you?
Truthfull

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

He is probably worn out if he has whorehopted all these women take and have him checked. and for all of the women thats had anything to do with him get you self tested if you come up with a bad disease. He sure wont be special to you then.
sandy

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

to the girl friend that only wanted love and to be loved. I was just like you at one time. I went on to what I thought was greener pastures. How would you like to be married to him many years and then find out years later that he had messed around on you with serveral women. My husband was a man of great morals to the world, but the dark side came out later, to late. So please forget this nothing. He has no right to call you anythings. You can do better get you someone that is a christain. No not playing church, but the real thing. base you life on prayer and god will send you someone special. my problems was that I didn;t wait upon the lord and fell for the nearest nothing there are. Hthe jurk i married told me how much he loved me and how much he wanted and my life was spent listening to his lies. do not let talking about you get to you because people has a tendacy to ok these no good men. so wake up please, pick the lord first, do not be me.
my thought wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to find someone else worthy, based on the comment he made he played you and was not worth it. Move on we all make mistakes...and based on what he said he has self confidence problems, that's why he did what he did to you. Your better than that!
Someone Special

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Ewwww wrote:
Awwwww...is someone mad?! Hahahaha You win? HA! Who's he spending his night with? Oh Yea NOT YOU! So I think I win! Because I don't have to cry like a little baby to get him to leave his wife because I get to be with both of my loves! And I'm not the one crying on topix have the balls to say something directly to me I know you know how to contact me don't be a little b*tch on the net! OH and by the way Mee was him if your not to stupid to look I use the Ewwww because that's the only way I know to describe you! Stop living in a fairytale he wants NOTHING to do with you! And as far as noob WTF is that but no I did not come in after I was there a long time before he even knew you exsited and if you think you were the only one he was seeing at that time sweetie you are DEAD wrong he had 4 more on the side dumba$$! OH yeah that's real special! Bahahahaha!
UMMM yea what ever i was with him everyday so i know there was know one else.You Know he loves me that's why your so mad bitch.Anyway ILY and miss you so much.call me baby i need to talk. <3 <3
Ewwww

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Whatever c*nt! oh yeah everyday for what an hour or two? oh yeah he sure wouldn't have time be with anyone else! And stop being a little b*tch on topix you wanna talk to me or him you know where we are at. I don't have to be mad because you might love him but he loves me and he shows me how much all night long! And you say your special and he loves you so much then why didn't he ever tell you he loved you? Hmmmmm.....I wonder why he couldn't say it oh yea because he doesn't love you! He tells me he loves me a hundred times a day! Oh yea and in your words ummmmm i win sweetie!
haha

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

i dont know either of ya but i would like to take both ur heads and smash em together for being so stupid
Ewwww

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

haha wrote:
i dont know either of ya but i would like to take both ur heads and smash em together for being so stupid
Geez tell us how you really feel!
lucky1

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

I'd like to know who this guys wife is and what she has to say.
Ewwww

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

lucky1 wrote:
I'd like to know who this guys wife is and what she has to say.
She doesn't know about this thread Because I know the only reason that idiot started this thread was to hurt his wife and if she thinks I'm gonna stand by and let her hurt her she has another thing coming!!!!!!!!
lucky1

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Maybe I misunderstood something but why would you care whether his wife sees this post or not if u are sleeping with him too. Don't you think the fact that you are sleeping with her husband is bad enough? Unless they have an open marriage, which I'm assuming isn't the case since its never been mentioned yet. Sounds like everyone of you need your head examined!
Woman

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Lucky1 I agree with you! Lol they all sound crazy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of78
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KC Basketball Coach 8 min KC fan 57
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Cornelius Scudmister 144,904
Hobby Lobby ruling!! 42 min TOASTup 13
Lasha Hoskins (Jun '09) 58 min Toby 9
Barbourville topix 1 hr TOASTup 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr wwwcurious 127,986
Becky and Richard hicks 3 hr Hater 1
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 17 hr Fillus 382
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters