More than 40 indicted in Knox County

More than 40 indicted in Knox County

There are 40 comments on the TheTimesTribune.com story from Sep 30, 2009, titled More than 40 indicted in Knox County. In it, TheTimesTribune.com reports that:

By Carl Keith Greene/Staff Writer Indictments were returned against more than 40 persons in Knox Circuit Court Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheTimesTribune.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

Green Forest, AR

#1 Sep 30, 2009
wow, they have indicted over 40 ppl, and glad to see that the killer of jeremy johnson was in that list.. I pray for the family of jeremy to have strength to carry on. Jeremy was a great person in all aspects, i went to school with him, and to be honest you really couldnt have met a better person. I pray for justice to be served..
sad situation

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Sep 30, 2009
sad to say in Knox Co.Justice isn't always served.Just look at some of the others indictments,a lot of those people are persistent offenders and have been arrested over and over.How is it that convicted felons can get away with the things they are doing with just a slap on the wrist or home incarceration?What a joke.You'll still see them all over the place.The only people that punishes is the rest of their family they have to worry about what they'll do next.I guess by ratting all your buddies out and lying about the rest is enough to get you some nice ankle jewelry.Karma is a bitch and hopefully it will come back to bite them in the ass..
reallythinkso

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Sep 30, 2009
do you think any of them will actually serve ant time?
its TrIcKy

United States

#4 Sep 30, 2009
How do you know who is on the list...Is there somewhere you can see this indictment list?
yes

Green Forest, AR

#5 Oct 1, 2009
go above these comments and look at where it says more than 40 indicted in knox county,, right below that it says full story times tribune click that and it will take you to a page and you can read them and there charges.
mystery man

Harrison, AR

#6 Oct 2, 2009
does anyone know Amanda Fugate, and where she is now?
2muchtrouble

Somerset, KY

#7 Oct 2, 2009
Amanda is on o___y thats all she cares about you may find her piled up in flatlick and if she dont do any good there she will go home to stephan trace to her poor excuse of a man chris
Daddy

Mount Vernon, KY

#8 Oct 3, 2009
mystery man wrote:
does anyone know Amanda Fugate, and where she is now?
Yes and she will be to see me later ...
Daddy

Mount Vernon, KY

#9 Oct 3, 2009
sad situation wrote:
sad to say in Knox Co.Justice isn't always served.Just look at some of the others indictments,a lot of those people are persistent offenders and have been arrested over and over.How is it that convicted felons can get away with the things they are doing with just a slap on the wrist or home incarceration?What a joke.You'll still see them all over the place.The only people that punishes is the rest of their family they have to worry about what they'll do next.I guess by ratting all your buddies out and lying about the rest is enough to get you some nice ankle jewelry.Karma is a bitch and hopefully it will come back to bite them in the ass..
And whats wrong with my ankle jewelry i might slipp it off and come see YOU..........
Beck

Manchester, KY

#10 Oct 8, 2009
reallythinkso wrote:
do you think any of them will actually serve ant time?
yes!! I know they do. I have a friend just got house arresst for 4 months and three years provaton. frist time every getting in touble!! I know others that got durg court for 18 months.. And it sucks bad!! your better off spending the time in jail. it u know that you can't quit doing drugs.. Because there's were u will end up at..and do drug court over again..
Bonnie Hann

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Oct 12, 2009
You may not know or understand that what you read about people being arrested is not always true. I do not understand how so many of you want to convict people for something they may not be guilty of. Some people are arrested and convicted for crimes they never committed. I live in New York but I am from Corbin KY. My family is there and my brother is going through hell right now because he married a whore. She was much to young for him but he actually thought she loved him. Now he knows better, now it is to late unless people stand up for him. My brother is Gsrfield Cox and he has never committed a felony. The so called police you have there make up whatever they want to get an arrest. Think about it could be someone you care about.

Bonnie Massey Hann
yea

London, KY

#12 Oct 12, 2009
Another Cox..what do you expect! Cox's are are drug dealer's and users.
Bonnie Hann

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Oct 12, 2009
How the hell would you know unless you are a drug dealer or user? Not so funny now is it
Garfields ex

Gray, KY

#15 Oct 12, 2009
Bonnie Hann wrote:
You may not know or understand that what you read about people being arrested is not always true. I do not understand how so many of you want to convict people for something they may not be guilty of. Some people are arrested and convicted for crimes they never committed. I live in New York but I am from Corbin KY. My family is there and my brother is going through hell right now because he married a whore. She was much to young for him but he actually thought she loved him. Now he knows better, now it is to late unless people stand up for him. My brother is Gsrfield Cox and he has never committed a felony. The so called police you have there make up whatever they want to get an arrest. Think about it could be someone you care about.
Bonnie Massey Hann
Let me tell you something, Miss Bonnie. I am not a whore, and who are you to judge me when you don't even know me? You need to keep your mouth closed about me because what you don't know is your "brother" is a controlling, jealous man!!! I did love him but he wanted to control every move I made. Maybe if he wasn't such a big drinker then he wouldn't be in this situation. I hate it for him, but there is nothing I can do about it. I never went out on him so you can kiss my ass!! You think your life is just "so perfect", you need to wake up! Smell the roses! I was good as gold to your brother but he didn't want it that way! You are just jealous cause you are not down here to control his every move. Oh well, not my problem.
RAE

Louisville, KY

#16 Oct 12, 2009
i
Bonnie Hann wrote:
You may not know or understand that what you read about people being arrested is not always true. I do not understand how so many of you want to convict people for something they may not be guilty of. Some people are arrested and convicted for crimes they never committed. I live in New York but I am from Corbin KY. My family is there and my brother is going through hell right now because he married a whore. She was much to young for him but he actually thought she loved him. Now he knows better, now it is to late unless people stand up for him. My brother is Gsrfield Cox and he has never committed a felony. The so called police you have there make up whatever they want to get an arrest. Think about it could be someone you care about.
Bonnie Massey Hann
I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND! THE POLICE ARE NOT WORTH THE PAY THEY GET!!!!
RAE

Louisville, KY

#17 Oct 12, 2009
i totally agree!!! the so called police are not worth a dime! they do not know how to spell invesgation!!!!! 2 do the proper work!!! how munch green is lined in there pockets?
just looking

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Oct 12, 2009
RAE wrote:
i totally agree!!! the so called police are not worth a dime! they do not know how to spell invesgation!!!!! 2 do the proper work!!! how munch green is lined in there pockets?
How can u say that someone can't spell when u can't spell it your damn self?
sue mills

Corbin, KY

#19 Oct 12, 2009
hey how r u remeber me i didnt no u moved away i lost track of all of u all sorry to hear about gar. who did he marry
Garfields ex

Mount Vernon, KY

#20 Oct 13, 2009
I don't want to post my name on here because people like to run their mouth alot about things they don't know anything about. Are you one of his ex's also? I know he said he use to be with a girl named Sue. He was also married to a girl named Sue right before we got together.
Bonnie Hann

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Oct 13, 2009
Hi Sue, it is so good to hear from you. I would like to talk to you privately. Please e-mail me @ [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
big, stupid bows 1 hr MAD 6
Who knows Deborah sanders 1 hr MAD 19
Barourville nursing home 2 hr Laughing 9
I Actually need some kind hearted advice. 2 hr Bleh 5
Cop Phipps fired after driving drunk 2 hr Sicktodeath 24
The Specialist = A Vienna Sausage!!! 2 hr BarbaraJordan 8
jfk 3 hr Snowflake 10
New Speedway Coming.... YES... 10 hr The Specialist 41

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages