More than 40 indicted in Knox County

Sep 30, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TheTimesTribune.com

By Carl Keith Greene/Staff Writer Indictments were returned against more than 40 persons in Knox Circuit Court Friday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wow

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

Judged:

wow, they have indicted over 40 ppl, and glad to see that the killer of jeremy johnson was in that list.. I pray for the family of jeremy to have strength to carry on. Jeremy was a great person in all aspects, i went to school with him, and to be honest you really couldnt have met a better person. I pray for justice to be served..
sad situation

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

Judged:

sad to say in Knox Co.Justice isn't always served.Just look at some of the others indictments,a lot of those people are persistent offenders and have been arrested over and over.How is it that convicted felons can get away with the things they are doing with just a slap on the wrist or home incarceration?What a joke.You'll still see them all over the place.The only people that punishes is the rest of their family they have to worry about what they'll do next.I guess by ratting all your buddies out and lying about the rest is enough to get you some nice ankle jewelry.Karma is a bitch and hopefully it will come back to bite them in the ass..
reallythinkso

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

do you think any of them will actually serve ant time?
its TrIcKy

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

How do you know who is on the list...Is there somewhere you can see this indictment list?
yes

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

go above these comments and look at where it says more than 40 indicted in knox county,, right below that it says full story times tribune click that and it will take you to a page and you can read them and there charges.
mystery man

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

Judged:

does anyone know Amanda Fugate, and where she is now?
2muchtrouble

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

Judged:

Amanda is on o___y thats all she cares about you may find her piled up in flatlick and if she dont do any good there she will go home to stephan trace to her poor excuse of a man chris
Daddy

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2009

mystery man wrote:
does anyone know Amanda Fugate, and where she is now?
Yes and she will be to see me later ...
Daddy

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2009

sad situation wrote:
sad to say in Knox Co.Justice isn't always served.Just look at some of the others indictments,a lot of those people are persistent offenders and have been arrested over and over.How is it that convicted felons can get away with the things they are doing with just a slap on the wrist or home incarceration?What a joke.You'll still see them all over the place.The only people that punishes is the rest of their family they have to worry about what they'll do next.I guess by ratting all your buddies out and lying about the rest is enough to get you some nice ankle jewelry.Karma is a bitch and hopefully it will come back to bite them in the ass..
And whats wrong with my ankle jewelry i might slipp it off and come see YOU..........
Beck

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

reallythinkso wrote:
do you think any of them will actually serve ant time?
yes!! I know they do. I have a friend just got house arresst for 4 months and three years provaton. frist time every getting in touble!! I know others that got durg court for 18 months.. And it sucks bad!! your better off spending the time in jail. it u know that you can't quit doing drugs.. Because there's were u will end up at..and do drug court over again..
Bonnie Hann

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

Judged:

You may not know or understand that what you read about people being arrested is not always true. I do not understand how so many of you want to convict people for something they may not be guilty of. Some people are arrested and convicted for crimes they never committed. I live in New York but I am from Corbin KY. My family is there and my brother is going through hell right now because he married a whore. She was much to young for him but he actually thought she loved him. Now he knows better, now it is to late unless people stand up for him. My brother is Gsrfield Cox and he has never committed a felony. The so called police you have there make up whatever they want to get an arrest. Think about it could be someone you care about.

Bonnie Massey Hann
yea

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

Judged:

Another Cox..what do you expect! Cox's are are drug dealer's and users.
Bonnie Hann

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

Judged:

How the hell would you know unless you are a drug dealer or user? Not so funny now is it
Garfields ex

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

Judged:

Bonnie Hann wrote:
You may not know or understand that what you read about people being arrested is not always true. I do not understand how so many of you want to convict people for something they may not be guilty of. Some people are arrested and convicted for crimes they never committed. I live in New York but I am from Corbin KY. My family is there and my brother is going through hell right now because he married a whore. She was much to young for him but he actually thought she loved him. Now he knows better, now it is to late unless people stand up for him. My brother is Gsrfield Cox and he has never committed a felony. The so called police you have there make up whatever they want to get an arrest. Think about it could be someone you care about.
Bonnie Massey Hann
Let me tell you something, Miss Bonnie. I am not a whore, and who are you to judge me when you don't even know me? You need to keep your mouth closed about me because what you don't know is your "brother" is a controlling, jealous man!!! I did love him but he wanted to control every move I made. Maybe if he wasn't such a big drinker then he wouldn't be in this situation. I hate it for him, but there is nothing I can do about it. I never went out on him so you can kiss my ass!! You think your life is just "so perfect", you need to wake up! Smell the roses! I was good as gold to your brother but he didn't want it that way! You are just jealous cause you are not down here to control his every move. Oh well, not my problem.
RAE

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

Judged:

i
Bonnie Hann wrote:
Bonnie Massey Hann
I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND! THE POLICE ARE NOT WORTH THE PAY THEY GET!!!!
RAE

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

Judged:

i totally agree!!! the so called police are not worth a dime! they do not know how to spell invesgation!!!!! 2 do the proper work!!! how munch green is lined in there pockets?
just looking

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

RAE wrote:
i totally agree!!! the so called police are not worth a dime! they do not know how to spell invesgation!!!!! 2 do the proper work!!! how munch green is lined in there pockets?
How can u say that someone can't spell when u can't spell it your damn self?
sue mills

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

hey how r u remeber me i didnt no u moved away i lost track of all of u all sorry to hear about gar. who did he marry
Garfields ex

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

Judged:

I don't want to post my name on here because people like to run their mouth alot about things they don't know anything about. Are you one of his ex's also? I know he said he use to be with a girl named Sue. He was also married to a girl named Sue right before we got together.
Bonnie Hann

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

Judged:

Hi Sue, it is so good to hear from you. I would like to talk to you privately. Please e-mail me @ bhann61@yahoo.com.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Citys easter Egg hunt what a Joke !!!!!! 3 min Bobtail 15
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Mike Duquette 122,967
Barbourville Street Dept truck at Ernies Liquor... 17 min too funny 6
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min amy 138,831
What Say You? 1 hr Archangel Oger 2
Shawntaea Hughes (Jan '09) 2 hr Posh 48
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr hum 81,227
Corey vs. Collins 8 hr Bobtail 65
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••